17102016295438984815142923105452 (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2024-02-23 105417 (resized).png
IMG_6565 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9552 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9545 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9546 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9547 (resized).jpeg
There are 3,699 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 74.
#701 5 years ago
Quoted from ovfdfireman:

Golf time!
[quoted image]

That lamp looks fragile

#702 5 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

That lamp looks fragile

Fragile (Frageeelay), must be French

It’s a “major award”

1 week later
#703 5 years ago

Looks like I may be joining the club. Supposed to pick up a 2016 in the morning.

This is totally new to me. Hope I like it.

#704 5 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Looks like I may be joining the club. Supposed to pick up a 2016 in the morning.

Welcome to the club!

#705 5 years ago

You will!

#706 5 years ago

And now I’m on the brink of buying a pedestal. Why is this game so addicting? I wish my friends liked it. If you get a home edition do you get any selection on customizing your golfer outfit other than the polo and khakis. I know when I go to the bar I can customize a few items without a charge when playing a casual game. Another thing, can you make slight adjustments left and right by holding down the left and right button rather than tapping it in casual mode like you do at the bar or are you only allowed to make wide left and right turns?

#707 5 years ago

Got it! I'm pretty sure I scored. Like-new 2016 w/stand and monitor for $1600.

20181025_230545 (resized).jpg20181025_230545 (resized).jpg

#708 5 years ago

[quoted image]

Awesome! Hell of a deal! I am curious, being a “pay per play” unit, can you play offline without paying IT? Or were you planning to upgrade ?

#709 5 years ago
Quoted from ATHiker:

And now I’m on the brink of buying a pedestal. Why is this game so addicting? I wish my friends liked it. If you get a home edition do you get any selection on customizing your golfer outfit other than the polo and khakis. I know when I go to the bar I can customize a few items without a charge when playing a casual game. Another thing, can you make slight adjustments left and right by holding down the left and right button rather than tapping it in casual mode like you do at the bar or are you only allowed to make wide left and right turns?

Do it!

To get more 'clothing options' you need to create an online account. Then your golfer 'earns' wardrobe items for # of games played, every 10 eagles, every 30 birdies, etc....

As far as turning- no there is no 'slight' or 'smooth' turning...sometimes you just cant position your golfer to aim directly at the pin.....

#710 5 years ago

[quoted image]

That's a STEAL for $1600!

Congrats!

#711 5 years ago

So could someone tell me what you notice about this unit that is good or bad? I know it’s not a pedestal, which I’d like, but if I could get this at a fair price what would that be in your opinion? Also while this is a 2018 unit, what do you think is the actual year of the until based on the red face around the trackball?

17897146-F5D4-4C90-A999-FE168105201C (resized).jpeg17897146-F5D4-4C90-A999-FE168105201C (resized).jpegDA75ED1F-C8E6-423F-AD9B-180C042BE13B (resized).jpegDA75ED1F-C8E6-423F-AD9B-180C042BE13B (resized).jpeg
#712 5 years ago

Hey Nascarrey, or anyone for that matter, can you explain why when playing casual mode at the bar I can hold down the left or right button to scroll slowly to adjust myself to be more centered with the pin, but supposedly can only make wide quarter turns on the home edition that will not allow me to be as centered as I would like to be with the pin? Furthermore is there anyway to change that setting so it is like when I play at the bar?

#713 5 years ago

Anybody interested in a huo 2014 updated to 2018... only ever been in my basement. Dont play and found a pinball i would rather have...

20171009_193704 (resized).jpg20171009_193704 (resized).jpg
#714 5 years ago

I don’t live near DE but so everyone else’s knows, how much schwts?

#715 5 years ago
Quoted from ovfdfireman:

Awesome! Hell of a deal! I am curious, being a “pay per play” unit, can you play offline without paying IT? Or were you planning to upgrade ?

I can definitely play mine offline. Thats what I plan to do for now. I don't care about earning new clothes or tracking stats. Playing others online sounds fun, but not sure if I need that.

#716 5 years ago
Quoted from ATHiker:

Hey Nascarrey, or anyone for that matter, can you explain why when playing casual mode at the bar I can hold down the left or right button to scroll slowly to adjust myself to be more centered with the pin, but supposedly can only make wide quarter turns on the home edition that will not allow me to be as centered as I would like to be with the pin? Furthermore is there anyway to change that setting so it is like when I play at the bar?

No way to change that setting. It's just 'part of the game'.

I see youre in Skokie- if you want to take a ride out to DG- you can check out my HE and see what 2018 update looks/plays like.

2019 update ships on Nov 5th.

#717 5 years ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

That's a STEAL for $1600!
Congrats!

Cool! It definitely felt like a good price. Kind of funny story. Hedge fund CEO bought it for the office and apparently unplugged it permanently after only a week, or a month, something like that, because all the guys weren't getting any work done. All day tournaments, etc. That's what I was told. It has been collecting dust in the corner of their fitness room since.

#718 5 years ago

Cool! It definitely felt like a good price. Kind of funny story. Hedge fund CEO bought it for the office and apparently unplugged it permanently after only a week, or a month, something like that, because all the guys weren't getting any work done. All day tournaments, etc. It has been collecting dust in the corner of their fitness room since.

LOL gee- no work getting done when theres a GT in the room? Surprise!

#719 5 years ago

Thanks for the offer nascarrey. I may want to take you up on that offer just to know what I’m getting into before making any commitments.

On a different note, I decided that I’m not going to get the non-pedestal of the game. The thing would just weigh to much and be a pain in the butt to move compared to a pedestal version.

#720 5 years ago
Quoted from ATHiker:

Thanks for the offer nascarrey. I may want to take you up on that offer just to know what I’m getting into before making any commitments.
On a different note, I decided that I’m not going to get the non-pedestal of the game. The thing would just weigh to much and be a pain in the butt to move compared to a pedestal version.

LMK!

I know that if you buy a 2018 new now most of the vendors are including the 2019 update for free ($400 value).

Read back in the thread- I posted the link to the FB HE group. Brian Roske is a big seller in our area and will prolly get you the best deal on a new ped.

#721 5 years ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

LMK!
I know that if you buy a 2018 new now most of the vendors are including the 2019 update for free ($400 value).
Read back in the thread- I posted the link to the FB HE group. Brian Roske is a big seller in our area and will prolly get you the best deal on a new ped.

Is that what an update kit costs? Thought I saw $600 online. Do the prices vary by distributor? Or deal direct with IT? I'm clueless.

#722 5 years ago

Is that what an update kit costs? Thought I saw $600 online. Do the prices vary by distributor? Or deal direct with IT? I'm clueless.

2018 to 2019 update is $400.

Updating older machines cost more depending on the # of years going forward.

Go to the IT homepage-click on Home Edition and theres an update form at the bottom that shows pricing.

#723 5 years ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

2018 to 2019 update is $400.
Updating older machines cost more depending on the # of years going forward.
Go to the IT homepage-click on Home Edition and theres an update form at the bottom that shows pricing.

Thanks! Checked it out and 2016 to 2019 is $499. To update a 2015 or prior is $699. I better do it now while it's still $499

#724 5 years ago

Hey nascarrey who is Brian Roske and how do I get in touch with him? Do you see any downsides buying from a distributor compared to the manufacturer? Also I’d love to take advantage of checking your HE once you update it. Oh another thing, without getting online, when you play casual games, does the unit store your records like with your initials and strokes? If say I scored a -20 on a course will that be stored for me to see if I am getting any better overtime?

#725 5 years ago
Quoted from ATHiker:

Hey nascarrey who is Brian Roske and how do I get in touch with him? Do you see any downsides buying from a distributor compared to the manufacturer? Also I’d love to take advantage of checking your HE once you update it. Oh another thing, without getting online, when you play casual games, does the unit store your records like with your initials and strokes? If say I scored a -20 on a course will that be stored for me to see if I am getting any better overtime?

Post a message that yore looking for a HE in this group.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/254697198048158/

He'll respond (or others will tag him in the post). Its almost the same vs purchasing from IT, im sure people will comment regarding that.

The machine will keep your course records until you update it.

#726 5 years ago

Excited to say we are expecting to get our 2019 Golden Tee Home editions in stock about Nov 7th!

Greg
Pinballpro.com

#727 5 years ago
Quoted from ovfdfireman:

Excited to say we are expecting to get our 2019 Golden Tee Home editions in stock about Nov 7th!
Greg
Pinballpro.com

Hey Greg. Will you have the HE 2019 upgrades on the 7th also?

#728 5 years ago
Quoted from ATHiker:

So could someone tell me what you notice about this unit that is good or bad? I know it’s not a pedestal, which I’d like, but if I could get this at a fair price what would that be in your opinion? Also while this is a 2018 unit, what do you think is the actual year of the until based on the red face around the trackball?
[quoted image][quoted image]

All you need now is my cabinet conversion kit...Discounts for Pinsiders on single purchases, who contact me here.

ebay.com link: Golden T Cabinet Conversion Kit LIVE And FORE Cabinet Kits Discount For 2

#729 5 years ago
Quoted from ATHiker:

The kit is specifically designed for this, and only takes about 3 hours to do. Generally speaking the uprights can be had much cheaper than a dedicated pedestal, so if you can get the upright cheap, my kit will have you "Golden"

#730 5 years ago
Quoted from imagamejunky:

Hey Greg. Will you have the HE 2019 upgrades on the 7th also?

I hope so! They are all on order! I am guessing they will have a lot to send out, but was told “approximate” ship date of the 7th.

#731 5 years ago

Question. I'd like to disable the feature that times you out and ends your match if you take too long to hit your shot. How can I do that? It's almost like you can't even walk away to hit the head or grab a beer without this occurring. Not cool. Other than that I am really like my new GT!

#732 5 years ago

I want a 1600 pedestal cry cry

I’ll play my gt 2005 cab complete for now

But I love the newer ones

#733 5 years ago

Question. I'd like to disable the feature that times you out and ends your match if you take too long to hit your shot. How can I do that? It's almost like you can't even walk away to hit the head or grab a beer without this occurring. Not cool. Other than that I am really like my new GT!

You can change the timeout or disable it completely in the settings. Press the red button on the bottom corner on the front of the pedestal.

#734 5 years ago

You have to go into settings menu to disable the timer....

#735 5 years ago

3 days and counting...….

#736 5 years ago
Quoted from schwts:

Anybody interested in a huo 2014 updated to 2018... only ever been in my basement. Dont play and found a pinball i would rather have...
[quoted image]

Man my friend would grab that but distance.

#737 5 years ago

Tomorrow is the day

2019 muthafaaaaaaaakkkkkkkaaaaaassssss

ae1938fe-7b82-45ff-92f3-027b88bfd93c (resized).jpgae1938fe-7b82-45ff-92f3-027b88bfd93c (resized).jpg
#738 5 years ago

Nudie magazine day

20181106_155053 (resized).jpg20181106_155053 (resized).jpg20181106_155842 (resized).jpg20181106_155842 (resized).jpg
#739 5 years ago

2019 home edition updates began shipping Yesterday!

New 2019 home editions shipping out today!!!

Greg
Pinballpro.com

#740 5 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Nudie magazine day
[quoted image][quoted image]

T T T TODAY JUNIOR!

#741 5 years ago

This is 1 time its nice to live in IT's back yard....didn't pay extra for shipping and update was delivered before I came home for lunch!

I have played a few games in the bar before I got the update.

First round last night was a -27 on Agave!

FYI the shortcuts on Catedrais are all on top of the mountains! Youll need high loft clubs to get up there....lol

1 week later
#742 5 years ago

My 2019 update is finally here. I'm stoked!!

#743 5 years ago

How are you guys liking the 2019 update? Worth it?

#744 5 years ago

Love it!
The swing meter and the back button are big improvements IMO. And real time rivals is a fun addition as well.

#745 5 years ago

So how much for the update from 2018-2019. Sorry if this has already been discussed

#746 5 years ago
Quoted from capguntrooper:

So how much for the update from 2018-2019. Sorry if this has already been discussed

Four hundie + S&H

How are you guys liking the 2019 update? Worth it?

I think so. It's only $400. Compared to pinball that aint shit.

Quoted from imagamejunky:

Love it!
The swing meter and the back button are big improvements IMO. And real time rivals is a fun addition as well.

Agreed. I'm a terrible player. Been playing much less since the arrival of my son. So I welcome the swing info. It helps me learn from my mistakes & try new strategy.

#747 5 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Four hundie + S&H

I think so. It's only $400. Compared to pinball that aint shit.

Agreed. I'm a terrible player. Been playing much less since the arrival of my son. So I welcome the swing info. It helps me learn from my mistakes & try new strategy.

Agree PW79. I like the new update too. What score do you typically get on Casual? I don’t play much online as I am not very good lol

#748 5 years ago
Quoted from pghpinfan:

Agree PW79. I like the new update too. What score do you typically get on Casual? I don’t play much online as I am not very good lol

I'm inconsistent as others here who take my money can verify lol. One game I'm -8 the next I'm +16.

I don't play casual unless it's with the kids or a visitor without a card (I did get cards for a few close pals).

The majority of my games are solo play online stat or open contest. I do play a few low dollar wager HC rounds in a week with some fellas here then none for a week then a few wagers in a week & so on.

1 week later
#749 5 years ago

Hey there! So is Realtime Rivals on 2019 Home Edition? Do you have to be on line to play? Thanks

#750 5 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

Hey there! So is Realtime Rivals on 2019 Home Edition? Do you have to be on line to play? Thanks

Yes. You only play in casual mode. No online real time rivals mode.

There are 3,699 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 74.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/golden-tee-club/page/15?hl=imagamejunky and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.