(Topic ID: 216648)

Golden State Pinball Festival - Meet and Greet!

By Gexchange

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Gexchange
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2915c8b8fac82f7408b49699be2a77a6 (resized).jpg
    #1 5 years ago

So I have rented a 31' Trailer and Trailer Spot in the RV area Camp Pinball!

So rather than do a formal Meet and Greet I'm going to invite you all to stop over and have a drink and chat!! Will have Plenty of beer and water. Look for the big 4x8 Game Exchange Banner hanging off the front of one of the RV's. I'm hoping to have plenty of chairs for people to come and hang out!

We will also be hosting the Annual Sparky's BBQ at my Trailer on Saturday at Noon!

I will have name Badges in my area all weekend so if you ordered them Here (https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/golden-state-pinball-festival-pinside-name-badges ) Then please pick them up. I will also have some blanks with me.

#2 5 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

So I have rented a 31' Trailer and Trailer Spot in the RV area Camp Pinball!
    So rather than do a formal Meet and Greet I'm going to invite you all to stop over and have a drink and chat!! Will have Plenty of beer and water. Look for the big 4x8 Game Exchange Banner hanging off the front of one of the RV's. I'm hoping to have plenty of chairs for people to come and hang out!
    We will also be hosting the Annual Sparky's BBQ at my Trailer on Saturday at Noon!
    I will have name Badges in my area all weekend so if you ordered them Here ( ) Then please pick them up. I will also have some blanks with me.

That's really awesome! I'm looking forward to meeting folks!

#3 5 years ago

Thank you very much for doing this! I will be there!

#4 5 years ago

I’ll be camping there too! See you next week!

#5 5 years ago

Looking forward to meeting.

#6 5 years ago

Gettin super excited - will be great to meet y'all

#7 5 years ago

Thanks for doing this! It's also a great excuse to come by the campground and say hey to all the other camping homies. As I posted in the other thread, Aaron (@apinplayer) and I will have a little campcade going with a ___ ___ Pro and an Oh Boy em for fun and friendly competition. Think I still got my Pinsider lanyard/nametag from a few years ago. Look for the longhaired cowpoke.

#8 5 years ago

thanks for doing this Gexchange!

#9 5 years ago
    Quoted from fireball2:

Thanks for doing this! It's also a great excuse to come by the campground and say hey to all the other camping homies. As I posted in the other thread, Aaron (apinplayer) and I will have a little campcade going with a __ __ Pro and an Oh Boy em for fun and friendly competition. Think I still got my Pinsider lanyard/nametag from a few years ago. Look for the longhaired cowpoke.

I thought about trying to put a game or two out but I was worried about Noise and weather and ect. Anyone wants to put 1 or two in feel free! =)

JJ

#10 5 years ago

JJs trailer will also be serving as the public toilet

2915c8b8fac82f7408b49699be2a77a6 (resized).jpg2915c8b8fac82f7408b49699be2a77a6 (resized).jpg

#11 5 years ago
    Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

JJs trailer will also be serving as the public toilet

Ha Sorry Just like the cruises I take.. Sorry Bathroom broken! =)

#13 5 years ago

Thanks JJ! See you there for beer and BS'n.

#14 5 years ago
    Quoted from TG:

Thanks JJ! See you there for beer and BS'n.

I think there should be plenty of both!

JJ

#15 5 years ago

Way too much home made (and simple) potato salad dropped off in the blue soft shell cooler. We’ll join ya’ll after our morning shift is over.

#16 5 years ago

Thanks to all who came out! I hope I was able to chat with each one of you a bit. I was running around a bit crazy most of the weekend! What a great show. Can't wait to do it all over again next year!

JJ

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/golden-state-pinball-festival-meet-and-greet?hl=screaminsauce and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.