Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 139 posts
  • 41 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by drypaint
  • Topic is favorited by 26 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

CCF2DC49-38CA-4EFB-841E-FE95AE80C7B5 (resized).jpeg
    9A3E4120-637B-4EB1-BD6B-CFB5C470C94B (resized).jpeg
    205B85E5-4F74-405C-B6B8-409D544461CB (resized).jpeg
    purple armor (resized).jpg
    384B25FA-33C1-4497-BAEF-C7F86BD7C1A6 (resized).jpeg
    89292E47-03AC-4802-9C78-4936815502B3 (resized).jpeg
    0D85A870-3BA4-4798-A859-6CC009AF21DA (resized).jpeg
    19144 (resized).jpeg
    B963A99B-FC90-4631-BEC7-A9B0964945EE (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2896 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2897 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2889 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2885 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2884 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2888 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2882 (resized).JPG
    There are 139 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
    #101 1 year ago

Gonna be selling a nice players condition Black Knight at the show!

#102 1 year ago

Anybody have some round ground wire they can bring to the swap meet for sale?

#103 1 year ago
    Quoted from izzy:

Anybody have some round ground wire they can bring to the swap meet for sale?

Izzy, I have found that this has worked for both EM and Solid State machines that I just did playfield swap:

https://www.harborfreight.com/25-ft-mechanics-wire-97773.html?_br_psugg_q=mechanics+wire

99 cents each and available at most of the Harbor Freight stores.

#104 1 year ago
    Quoted from jbovenzi:

Izzy, I have found that this has worked for both EM and Solid State machines that I just did playfield swap:
    https://www.harborfreight.com/25-ft-mechanics-wire-97773.html?_br_psugg_q=mechanics+wire
    99 cents each and available at most of the Harbor Freight stores.

Thx. It looks like it is solid wire not stranded. Is that correct? Easy to solder?

#105 1 year ago

Izzy, I can't make any promises, but I might have some ground wire. I'll look this weekend and let you know.
    EDIT: I KNOW I have ground wire. The question is, can I FIND the ground wire?

#106 1 year ago

I've got a Flash Gordon playfield from cpr's last run that I'm willing to let go if any one is interested? Along with the playfield I'll include the complete set of unopened plastics and the stencil kit for the cabinet. $1,000 for all 3.

I'm only able to make it to the show on Sunday and can bring them with me.

19144 (resized).jpeg19144 (resized).jpeg
    #107 1 year ago
    Quoted from izzy:

Thx. It looks like it is solid wire not stranded. Is that correct? Easy to solder?

It is indeed solid wire. It worked well with solder. Zinc coated, but still works and is cheap.
    And if you get some free wire, all the better!

#108 1 year ago
    Quoted from ThatOneDude:

Izzy, I can't make any promises, but I might have some ground wire. I'll look this weekend and let you know.
    EDIT: I KNOW I have ground wire. The question is, can I FIND the ground wire?

Quoted from jbovenzi:

It is indeed solid wire. It worked well with solder. Zinc coated, but still works and is cheap.
    And if you get some free wire, all the better!

Thx to both of you. I'll try the solid wire, but I am still interested in the stranded wire. See you both at GSPF.

#109 1 year ago

I have a bunch of DMDs I can bring. One in particular is one of the extra large Sega DMDs. It was fully functional when I pulled it to put in a colorized display. Not easy to find, so if you want to make an offer and have me bring it, ping me.

The other DMDs are standard size. No idea of whether they work, so make an offer and take your pick. Make me a decent offer and take them all(PLEASE!).

Thinking about bringing some other odds and ends. Beat up sys6 boards, ticket dispensers, some old wedgehead parts, some random boards, etc.
    And, of course, that Star Trip, if I can find a ride for it.

#110 1 year ago
    Quoted from A_Holder:

I'm bringing a Space Invaders to sell if anyone is interested. In my excitement for the show, I forgot to take pics. Cabinet is in decent shape, playfield has some wear in the lower middle above the flippers but it plays fine.

Post some photos and what do you want for it? Interested.

#111 1 year ago
    Quoted from pinballholder:

Gonna be selling a nice players condition Black Knight at the show!

What are you asking for it?

#112 1 year ago

I have a Gottlieb Incredible Hulk at the show that’ll be for sale. The pre-show price is $1750 and it’s already in Lodi. It needs to stay on the floor for the weekend.

Of course I will consider trades.

This machine is a Todd Tuckey (TNT) refurbishment from 2011. The cabinet was touched up and it still looks very presentable. The driver board was refurbished at that time as well.

It is running a niwumpf cpu along with a Rottendog power supply.

It is complete and fully working (including all four displays). It has some new replacement plastics and a keyed backbox locking assembly. It has some led bulbs primarily for the backglass.

Playfield has Mylar covering all but a few small areas.
    0D85A870-3BA4-4798-A859-6CC009AF21DA (resized).jpeg0D85A870-3BA4-4798-A859-6CC009AF21DA (resized).jpeg384B25FA-33C1-4497-BAEF-C7F86BD7C1A6 (resized).jpeg384B25FA-33C1-4497-BAEF-C7F86BD7C1A6 (resized).jpeg89292E47-03AC-4802-9C78-4936815502B3 (resized).jpeg89292E47-03AC-4802-9C78-4936815502B3 (resized).jpeg

Added 23 months ago:

I have the Gottlieb Incredible Hulk at the show that is also for sale.

It needs to stay on the floor for the weekend. I will consider trades. Other pinball machines or a possibly a playfield.

This machine is a Todd Tuckey (TNT) refurbishment from 2011. The cabinet was touched up and it still looks very presentable. The driver board was refurbished at that time as well.
    It is running a niwumpf cpu along with a Rottendog power supply.
    It is complete and fully working (including all four displays). It has some new replacement plastics and a keyed backbox locking assembly. It has some led bulbs primarily for the backglass.
    Playfield has Mylar covering all but a few small areas.

#113 1 year ago

Speaking of system 1 machines...
    U-haul was gonna make me make a 40+ mile round trip for my 5x8 enclosed trailer. Since the weather gonna be killer, I checked and they had a 5x9 open. Prolly got room to bring Genie to the show on spec for sale. Pascal mpu. Works 100% except for a couple of bonus lamps. Only wear on the playfield is on the top arch.
    Hmmm... Let's say she'll be priced in the 1700 range...

#114 1 year ago

Deleted.. copied wrong link to the Lou Ferrigno thread. Go relive the magic yourself.

#115 1 year ago
    Quoted from doomid:

Hi All! So we will be bringing Weird Al LE and Legends of Valhalla. We also have GnR LEs available and can bring up to deliver at the show.
    [quoted image]

I’m assuming that because this is the Buy/Sell thread, you are just teasing us with the Weird Al LE??
    I look forward to trying it out, at the very least!

#116 1 year ago
    Quoted from lilltlc:

Post some photos and what do you want for it? Interested.

I forgot to take pics before I packed the game away, so I'll try to get some tomorrow while I unpack it. I was thinking maybe $1800.

As far as the BK belonging to @pinballholder, it's in good shape. Maybe we can try and put them together at the show.

#117 1 year ago

If anyone is interested in a Gottlieb Abra Ca Dabra, a friend of mine has a pretty nice one for sale that he can bring to the show on Saturday. $1700 DM me for details and pics

#118 1 year ago

Last call on the single piece of purple Stern armor. If no one wants it, I am not bringing it. I packed up my Suburban last night, and it's pretty full.

purple armor (resized).jpgpurple armor (resized).jpg
    #119 1 year ago

Probably a long shot but I have an unused Mandalorian Prem/LE playfield protector I decided not to install that would be a hassle to ship. Can bring to the show.

#120 1 year ago

Couldn't find a ride for my Star Trip, so barring a last minute miracle, it won't be at the swap meet.

#121 1 year ago
    Quoted from ThatOneDude:

Couldn't find a ride for my Star Trip, so barring a last minute miracle, it won't be at the swap meet.

I can possibly help. I will PM you.

#122 1 year ago

I’m bringing a new CPR Gold Addams Family playfield if anyone is looking for one. Ended up babysitting an addams for nearly 5 years and decided I’ll never use it.

I’d like to get 900 for it. It’s been stored indoors since I got it.

Also bringing a fully populated Monte Carlo playfield (poor), glass and frame (good) and backglass (good).

#123 1 year ago

Selling my TWD premium, it’s here at GSPF.

Includes:
    Color DMD
    Shaker
    Flipper fidelity speakers
    Prison mirror blades
    Burning barn mod
    Lit speaker lights
    Lit flipper buttons
    Pinnovators sub out kit
    Some walker signs
    Well walker gurs mod
    Shooter lane Cliffy

$8k OBO and I’ll help load out here at the festival.

#124 1 year ago

The Mandalorian (Pro) HUO w/Mods 6300
    Bringing to show can be arranged for a buyer

Machine - For Sale
    HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I have a minty HUO Mando Pro. It plays perfectly, without any errors. The upper playfield divert or works perfectly without any modifications. This game has the following mod...”
    2022-05-14
    Oakley, CA
    Archived after: 2 days
    Viewed: 419 times

#125 1 year ago

Price drop… wpc sound board working $200

205B85E5-4F74-405C-B6B8-409D544461CB (resized).jpeg205B85E5-4F74-405C-B6B8-409D544461CB (resized).jpeg
    #126 1 year ago
    Quoted from boogies:

The Mandalorian (Pro) HUO w/Mods 6300
    Bringing to show can be arranged for a buyer

Machine - For Sale

The Mandalorian (Pro) w/Mods

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “I have a minty HUO Mando Pro.
    It plays perfectly, without any errors.
    The upper playfield divert or works perfectly without any modifications.

This game has the following mod...”

22 hours ago

Oakley, CA

boogies

6,100 (Firm)

Mark sale pending
    Promo options
    Edit ad
    End ad listing

Sale pending pick up

#128 1 year ago

If you are or you know the person who bought the Star Trip from me at the swap meet, pm me. I have a plastic to send you.

#129 1 year ago

Did anyone buy one of these games posted in the gym hall?

9A3E4120-637B-4EB1-BD6B-CFB5C470C94B (resized).jpeg9A3E4120-637B-4EB1-BD6B-CFB5C470C94B (resized).jpegCCF2DC49-38CA-4EFB-841E-FE95AE80C7B5 (resized).jpegCCF2DC49-38CA-4EFB-841E-FE95AE80C7B5 (resized).jpeg
    #130 1 year ago
    Quoted from MrArt2u:

[quoted image][quoted image]

I hope that one of the volunteers was able to snag one or both. Very affordable pricing imo.

#131 1 year ago

Still have 4million BC up for sell in the EM room. $1400 obo. Make an offer!

#132 1 year ago
    Quoted from EEE:

I hope that one of the volunteers was able to snag one or both. Very affordable pricing imo.

No doubt. Great prices on both.

#133 1 year ago
    Quoted from MrArt2u:

Mike from the Flipper Room got DemoMan. drypaint

#135 1 year ago

And I ended up with a nice Speak Easy as part of the transaction. Don't ask, it was too complicated, but fireball2 scored a nice find!

#136 1 year ago

Jack Bauer is still running…

#137 1 year ago
    Quoted from Mthomasslo:

Don't ask, it was too complicated, but fireball2 scored a nice find!

You were the key, Daddio! It's a great story!
    Thank you!

#138 1 year ago

We got the Pistol Poker for The Idaho Pinball Museum.

#139 1 year ago
    Quoted from ourdave76:

We got the Pistol Poker for The Idaho Pinball Museum.

Nice pickup. Loved that one!

There are 139 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/golden-state-pinball-festival-2022-buy-sell-and-trade-thread/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.