(Topic ID: 261461)

Golden State Pinball Festival 2020 Buy, Sell, Trade Thread

By uncivil_engineer

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

EFPW6173 (resized).jpeg
    EUUW0462 (resized).jpeg
    CZEZ4431 (resized).jpeg
    UERM0038 (resized).jpeg
    NGTQ3379 (resized).jpeg
    #1 4 years ago

Ok folks, we are less than 100 days from the world famous Golden State Pinball Festival!

The Festival will be on May 15-17, in Lodi California.

I am planning on bringing a couple of games to sell. Right now that looks like it will be a Black Hole, and an Elektra.

As usual, I will have a pile of parts for sale in the Saturday Swap Meet, mostly Williams and Gottlieb boards.

So let up know what you are bringing for sale!

#2 4 years ago
    Quoted from uncivil_engineer:

Ok folks, we are less than 100 days from the world famous Golden State Pinball Festival!
    The Festival will be on May 15-17, in Lodi California.
    I am planning on bringing a couple of games to sell. Right now that looks like it will be a Black Hole, and an Elektra.
    As usual, I will have a pile of parts for sale in the Saturday Swap Meet, mostly Williams and Gottlieb boards.
    So let up know what you are bringing for sale!

Do you have any working or nearly repairable Early williams driver boards?

#3 4 years ago

A system 3 though 7 driver board? I think I may have one. I will check this evening.

1 week later
    #4 4 years ago

I'm keeping an eye out for of these small virtual pins. I remember seeing some for sale at CAX. I remember one had almost 1000 tables. ebay.com link: virtual pinball machine pinup popper visual pinball future pinball pinballfx2

#5 4 years ago

Bringing for sale if not already sold by then:
    Space Shuttle in player's condition
    Space Mission in same
    Project Fireball 2 that plays ok but needs sound board work. BG is a tad flakey and half the cab is painted black. (I know, homie, I'll have pix tomorrow. I finally dragged it out of the shed.)
    Allied Leisure Boogie with a buncha spare parts. Worked fine last time I had it together about a year ago. It's the one on IPDB.

I also have a buncha coin boxes of unknown provenance I could bring if anybody is interested.
    And a big ol' nos gotlieb sys80b transformer

I'm sure there will be more...

Cannot wait.

#6 4 years ago

Anyone bringing NOS playfields ? I’m always looking

Also a Centigrade 37

#7 4 years ago
    Quoted from whitey:

Anyone bringing NOS playfields ? I’m always looking
    Also a Centigrade 37

I will definitely be bringing some NOS playfields. Made a deal to broker some and bring my own.
    Will try to post titles here in a couple of weeks.

#8 4 years ago

I just remembered that I also have a Williams coindoor in fine shape from a Space Shuttle. It's wired with a little white pushbutton in the middle coin slot position in the Williams logo to add credits. No coin mechs, but I could prolly dig some up somewhere for a little extra.

#9 4 years ago

Probably bringing a Riverboat Gambler to sell, unless it goes beforehand.

#10 4 years ago
    Quoted from jbovenzi:

I will definitely be bringing some NOS playfields. Made a deal to broker some and bring my own.
    Will try to post titles here in a couple of weeks.

As I promised:

2 x Bally Centaur IPB, Drilled and Dimpled $800 each (some residue in shooter lane, might need to be sanded)
    Bally Eight Ball NOS, Drilled and Dimpled $800
    Stern Roller Coaster Tycoon NOS, D&D $500 (Drilled and Dimpled, tired of typing...)
    Bally Beat The Clock, NOS, D&D $800
    Gottlieb Big Hit, NOS, D&D $600
    Stern Wild Fyre, NOS, D&D $1000
    Data East Rocky and Bullwinkle, NOS, D&D, $500 (Crack in apron area, would be hidden under apron

I really want to sell local without shipping, but will consider sending across the US. I have some interest already on a couple of the fields, so will let others know what place they are in line for them.

Thank you for considering them!

Jim B.
    NGTQ3379 (resized).jpegNGTQ3379 (resized).jpegUERM0038 (resized).jpegUERM0038 (resized).jpegCZEZ4431 (resized).jpegCZEZ4431 (resized).jpegEUUW0462 (resized).jpegEUUW0462 (resized).jpegEFPW6173 (resized).jpegEFPW6173 (resized).jpeg

Added over 4 years ago:

Beat The Clock is gone. thank you.

Added over 4 years ago:

I moved this to the Playfield Buy Sell Trade thread. Updates will be found there.

#11 4 years ago

Looking for a Data East lockdown bar, a WPC or system 11 era transformer and a head that fits a black knight 2000(also fits machines like scared stiff).

#12 4 years ago

I currently have a Black Hole for sale, and by the time the show rolls around, I may be moving my Elektra, and my Judge Dredd.

The Elektra is in pretty decent conditions, with some wear on the upper playfield, but the cabinet, and back glass are in pretty good shape.

The Judge Dredd has some cabinet fade, but includes a Color DMD, and the prototype ball lock and roms.

Prices and pictures to come.

#13 4 years ago

I am thinking of putting up my medusa for sale at the show. Thinking 3200 for it. I may be a bit on the high side of the scale on that one but its a hard one to let go of.

Also thinking of putting up my pharaoh for sale. 2000 takes that one.

Depends on if I decide to put up pharaoh before the show or not. Im not 100% sure on that one.

#14 4 years ago

I’m looking for a Bally Kiss to restore
    I don’t care how bad it is !
    Cash or pinball trade

#15 4 years ago
    Quoted from Jabbles180:

I am thinking of putting up my medusa for sale at the show. Thinking 3200 for it. I may be a bit on the high side of the scale on that one but its a hard one to let go of.
    Also thinking of putting up my pharaoh for sale. 2000 takes that one.
    Depends on if I decide to put up pharaoh before the show or not. Im not 100% sure on that one.

Dude you have lots of games I hate way more that you should sell before Pharaoh. Like Devils Dare. Screw that game.

I have some parts I'm probably gonna let go:

Lots of new and used World Cup Soccer parts including a used ramp set, some NOS ramps + decals, new plastic set, full LED set, speaker lights and more.
    Theater of Magic trunk (new) and a plastics set (also new)
    Jackbot Translite (NOS)
    Black Rose Plastics (misc used and new, but not a full set)
    Judge Dredd Used Playfield (good shape) and a ramp diverter mech.

Haven't decided on any games yet. Maybe Black Rose (the one that was there last year but shopped now)?

#16 4 years ago

I'm currently looking for my next restoration project. I need to find a project Meteor, hopefully with a solid cabinet. I don't care about playfield or backglass condition, as I will be converting it into a Quicksilver.

In fact I'd come pick it up ASAP if I could locate one before GSPF. The odds of finding a project Quicksilver for a decent price is next to nil, so this conversion is the next best option for me. Also looking for a classic Stern 4-bank Drop target assembly.

Any help with this noble quest is greatly appreciated! The world needs more Quicksilvers IMO

Added over 4 years ago:

EDIT: A Stern Galaxy would probably work even better! Let me know if you have one

#17 4 years ago

I've got an Aztec that I'm willing to sell but need to take pix etc first. Will post those later once I get time to snap some shots of it.

1 week later
    #18 4 years ago

This is my 3rd year going to GSPF and we are going big. We are camping and rented a 35ft RV to hang out in for 3 days. But the one thing thats missing is a game. PM me with any cheap working games you want to offload. EM or SS, just something to beat on for the few days our crew is there.
    Thanks Pete t.

#19 4 years ago
    Quoted from ThatOneDude:

Looking for a Data East lockdown bar, a WPC or system 11 era transformer and a head that fits a black knight 2000(also fits machines like scared stiff).

I've been got a wpc transformer that has something going on with it. It would blow the main fuse immediately, somsomething is happening with a winding I guess. I don't know anything about them, or how to fix.

Anyways, if You want it it is yours, otherwise I am probably gonna junk it.

#20 4 years ago
    Quoted from dsuperbee:

I've been got a wpc transformer that has something going on with it. It would blow the main fuse immediately, somsomething is happening with a winding I guess. I don't know anything about them, or how to fix.

Anyways, if You want it it is yours, otherwise I am probably gonna junk it.

Ok. I've never rebuilt one, but I'm game.

#21 4 years ago
    Quoted from ThatOneDude:

Ok. I've never rebuilt one, but I'm game.

This ought to be fun.

#22 4 years ago
    Quoted from vec-tor:

This ought to be fun.

What, checking on it and sending it for rewinding if it looks salvageable?

#23 4 years ago
    Quoted from ThatOneDude:

What, checking on it and sending it for rewinding if it looks salvageable?

I has hoping you were going to manually rewind, disassemble,
    and test,and document your electronics journey.

#24 4 years ago
    Quoted from vec-tor:

I has hoping you were going to manually rewind, disassemble,
    and test,and document your electronics journey.

Heh, no, I'll test and document, but I think winding should be left to someone with the tools to do so.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/golden-state-pinball-festival-2020-buy-sell-trade-thread?hl=drypaint and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.