BBBE9DAA-8404-41E8-8D1B-478FCD685DC2 (resized).jpeg
5A76035A-D4F8-40ED-AF84-A343F74586F0 (resized).jpeg
8EFDDCFE-895C-4D7A-93C5-21CC61D70646 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
IMG_8647 (resized).JPG
8F2C020A-F412-415E-A178-AC59F1A50647 (resized).jpeg
There are 179 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.
#101 5 years ago
Quoted from genex:

What’s an HK?

Hunter Killer. It's the ship next to the left ramp. Here's a pic http://www.ocdgamer.dk/images_full/terminator2_pinball.jpg

#102 5 years ago

I am also looking for a Space Shuttle ramp that is uncracked. Larry from Starship Fantasy said that there's something wrong with the setup that make them and he won't have any for awhile.

It doesn't have to be perfect; I just need an intact with no cracks.

#103 5 years ago

I should be taking delivery of a High Speed on Friday, and I may be interested in a new main ramp for it if anyone has one in good condition.

#104 5 years ago

I have a Comet and a Devil's Dare that are being brought to the show by the guys who have "adopted" them because I don't have room.

Comet has been folded up since last year's PAGG. Cab is a little rough, but it should play well. Xpin displays and very good backglass. I'm going to put $1300 on the sign, but I'll take less.

DD has been hosted by Mrgone since last year's PAGG, and as far as I know is still playing well. I'm going to put $1400 on the sign, but I'll take less.

#105 5 years ago

Here are some games I have that are collecting dust that I'm like ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ on what to do with.

Ringer
Abra Ca Dabra
Gold Strike
Surf Champ

#106 5 years ago

jahbarron how's that Abra Ca Dabra looking? Such a great game!

#107 5 years ago

I will (hopefully) be bringing a Rocky & Bullwinkle for sale pretty cheap. I just lost 10 days to the flu, so it will be tight getting it shopped in time. Playfield is nice. Cab is fair. Good display and boards. Weak spot is faded translite, should be replaced. Thinking $1750.

#108 5 years ago

IdahoRealtor that's a fun game! Hope you are on the mend - will be good to see you again!~

#109 5 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

I will (hopefully) be bringing a Rocky & Bullwinkle for sale pretty cheap. I just lost 10 days to the flu, so it will be tight getting it shopped in time. Playfield is nice. Cab is fair. Good display and boards. Weak spot is faded translite, should be replaced. Thinking $1750.

dang thats tempting......

#110 5 years ago
Quoted from genex:

jahbarron how's that Abra Ca Dabra looking? Such a great game!

It's in fantastic shape. I just don't have anywhere to put it now that I've rid my house of the arcade stuff.

#111 5 years ago

I am bringing a Popeye video game up for the Swapmeet. It only works partially most likely needs a monitor rebuild. Selling it as a non working game for $400.00 I will also be bringing a huge load of video game Parts and some pinball parts as well.

8993558E-7E38-4B20-8AEA-A026D5F6A04B (resized).jpeg8993558E-7E38-4B20-8AEA-A026D5F6A04B (resized).jpeg

#112 5 years ago

Indy 500 Head Decals, $50

Star Trek Pro Alpha Ramp, $95

#113 5 years ago

Why did you have to post this?

#114 5 years ago

Fighting a rough cold here as well that better not turn into a flu, glad you are on the mend!

#115 5 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

I have a Comet and a Devil's Dare that are being brought to the show by the guys who have "adopted" them because I don't have room.
Comet has been folded up since last year's PAGG. Cab is a little rough, but it should play well. Xpin displays and very good backglass. I'm going to put $1300 on the sign, but I'll take less.
DD has been hosted by Mrgone since last year's PAGG, and as far as I know is still playing well. I'm going to put $1400 on the sign, but I'll take less.

Yup, DD is playing great. I will give it a good wipe down before showtime.

#116 5 years ago

I won't be going to the show this year but I will be in CA at Matt's Ranch in Paicines for the annual Fix-a-thon. I am selling my Bally Brown Box Fixtures and the Bally 6803 Simulator. You would have to pick them up at the Ranch as I won't have a vehicle while I am at the ranch. All cash unless I know you personally.

Brown Boxes are all there including S&T Box. $1100.
Bally 6803 Simulator w/CPU Board $600
I will throw in the Universal Bally Stern test rig if someone buys both.

I have a SAMs III also, $600.

The documentation I have as pdf and hard copy.

I'll post pictures later.

Email if interested.

Pinthetic

#117 5 years ago

Popeye game has sold!
Thanks Pinside

#118 5 years ago

Anyone bringing coin mechs to the flea market? In need of a 5 cent mech.
thx

#119 5 years ago

Also in need of a motor for the disappearing pop bumper on a Williams Gusher or Sea Wolf.

#120 5 years ago

Hello,Practicalsteve,hope your feeling better next week!! Say hello for me to your Lovely Wife for Mothers Day!!C U there

#121 5 years ago

Will do buddy! I’m getting my vitamin C and drinking lots of water, plenty of time to be 110% for the show! I’ll tell my better half your well wishes and I’ll see you in a little over a week!

#122 5 years ago
Quoted from practicalsteve:

Will do buddy! I’m getting my vitamin C and drinking lots of water, plenty of time to be 110% for the show! I’ll tell my better half your well wishes and I’ll see you in a little over a week!

Lots of garlic too. It's good for you.

#123 5 years ago

Anyone bringing a Shadow to sell?

#124 5 years ago

Anyone want to trade me a LOTR for my fully restored modded out WWH2O. Everything new except the circuit boards, transformer, wiring harness, speakers and topper insert. Has ColorDMD also. Even the cabinet is brand new.

#125 5 years ago

I have two systems 11 sound boards available. Both are D-11581 fully populated boards that will pretty much work in any system 11a to 11c game (excluding jokerz). One has the W-11 jumper required to install the 512kb chips used in BBBB and RBG. However it will also work in other games as well. Both have been tested and work well. I’m asking $100 each or $160 for both.

DCE3D9D3-A4B0-4B28-919A-49FB0A808857 (resized).jpegDCE3D9D3-A4B0-4B28-919A-49FB0A808857 (resized).jpeg
A9038AD6-2DBE-4B5B-9857-FD5946599530 (resized).jpegA9038AD6-2DBE-4B5B-9857-FD5946599530 (resized).jpeg

#126 5 years ago

I have a decent populated Hollywood Heat playfield.

Also a Firepower populated playfield. The good...the playfield doesn't have that extreme wear that many have.

The bad....It has been sitting for years and is VERY dirty. Like get out your sponge dirty. Plus broken plastics and popbumber caps. Needs new rubbers....DUH!

I won't even bother to bring them unless there is some interest.

#127 5 years ago

last call on my new in box rob zombie, sell trade. leaving in the morning, anyone wants it let me know by tue AM or it stays here

#128 5 years ago
Quoted from pin-pimp:

last call on my new in box rob zombie, sell trade. leaving in the morning, anyone wants it let me know by tue AM or it stays here

what value do you place on this?

#129 5 years ago

im in it $6800 shipped to here, i would take $6000 i had all the upgrades from factory added. its still in the original shipping box and pallet

#130 5 years ago
Quoted from pinpoor:

I have a decent populated Hollywood Heat playfield.
Also a Firepower populated playfield. The good...the playfield doesn't have that extreme wear that many have.
The bad....It has been sitting for years and is VERY dirty. Like get out your sponge dirty. Plus broken plastics and popbumber caps. Needs new rubbers....DUH!
I won't even bother to bring them unless there is some interest.

PM sent on this.

#131 5 years ago

I've got an original Bally Fathom playfield that I could bring to the show, the inserts have been removed and it's been prepped for restoration with a light clear applied, if interested please PM me!

Asking 500, willing to hear offers and might consider trades.

IMG_5106 (resized).jpgIMG_5106 (resized).jpg

#132 5 years ago

KHL did you sell the Fathom?

#133 5 years ago

If you know me, you know I end up with lots of weird printed stuff. I was gonna skip selling at the swap meet but I forgot I had a stack of these Yvonne Craig (batgirl) memorial things from my job. Kind of a cool piece and I’m gonna say the ones I have are one of a kind as we folded these and sent them out somewhere. These are flat and unfolded and I don’t think you can get them just anywhere. They are double sided so you need to grab two if you want all the pics. Would look good next to a Batman ‘66.

8F2C020A-F412-415E-A178-AC59F1A50647 (resized).jpeg8F2C020A-F412-415E-A178-AC59F1A50647 (resized).jpeg

#134 5 years ago

Other printed stuff too and a box full of MAD magazines from the 90’s in good condition I’m selling for a buck a piece

#135 5 years ago

If you know me, you know I end up with lots of weird printed stuff. I was gonna skip selling at the swap meet but I forgot I had a stack of these Yvonne Craig (batgirl) memorial things from my job. Kind of a cool piece and I’m gonna say the ones I have are one of a kind as we folded these and sent them out somewhere. These are flat and unfolded and I don’t think you can get them just anywhere. They are double sided so you need to grab two if you want all the pics. Would look good next to a Batman ‘66.

I like Yvonne, but would prefer to get the Mata Hari print underneath!

#136 5 years ago
Quoted from jbovenzi:

I like Yvonne, but would prefer to get the Mata Hari print underneath!

It’s not super great, it’s got pinholes in the corners and it’s just a print off someone’s photo from the internet IIRC, price will definetly reflect that. All stuff will be CHEAP, and I’ll get bored quickly, so stop by early and save

#137 5 years ago

Looking for a decent Pinbot or good system 11 pin for route.

#138 5 years ago

I'll have to check those out. My BM66 is just an art piece anyway, until Stern sends me a new node board. (Don't know if you remember but you gave me a lesson in switch adjustment on a TNA in Banning)

#139 5 years ago
Quoted from TimO:

I'll have to check those out. My BM66 is just an art piece anyway, until Stern sends me a new node board. (Don't know if you remember but you gave me a lesson in switch adjustment on a TNA in Banning)

God I need this lesson. I feel like every switch adjustment I do messes it up more than I fix it.

#140 5 years ago
Quoted from TimO:

Hey there! Sure I do! Nice to put a Pinside handle to a real face.

#141 5 years ago
Quoted from izzy:

Anyone bringing coin mechs to the flea market? In need of a 5 cent mech.

I might have one. I'll check.

I will have some Gottlieb odds and ends. Definitely a coin door with mechs, some saucer mechs, some pieces from a Bally Fireball home edition, etc.

Might have a fully populated Gulfstream playfield in good condition, if there is interest.

#142 5 years ago

I forgot I had a stack of these Yvonne Craig (batgirl) memorial things from my job.

I am so in unless they're all spoken for already!

#143 5 years ago

a box full of MAD magazines from the 90’s in good condition I’m selling for a buck a piece

I have literally thousands of comics from the 70's 80's and 90's that I am currently sorting for sale. If you want something from that era, I might have it. I am keeping my Amazing Spider-Man collection, but pretty much everything else is for sale. PM me if you have requests, and I'll look.

#144 5 years ago

289 machines pledged, people. Surely we can scrounge up 11 more that aren't on the list. Let's break in this new venue right!
I'm getting a little giddy...

#145 5 years ago

I also have some odds and ends from a Gorgar project. The old head, with the metal bits still installed.

I'll be selling the Gorgar as well, soon, but it's not finished yet, so I'd only bring it if someone was looking for an almost finished Gorgar project.

#146 5 years ago
Quoted from fireball2:

I am so in unless they're all spoken for already!

I have quite a few but I will save you two if someone tries to buy the lot.

Hmmmm comics. I have been low key starting to collect Wonder Woman stuff. More into reading the comics then keeping them pristine so trade paperbacks or books are best. LMK.

#147 5 years ago

I have a GB topper, still in box, that I need to unload. (Send PM if interested.)

Long shot, but I'm looking for a set of Tron plastics.

#148 5 years ago
Quoted from fireball2:

I have literally thousands of comics from the 70's 80's and 90's that I am currently sorting for sale. If you want something from that era, I might have it. I am keeping my Amazing Spider-Man collection, but pretty much everything else is for sale. PM me if you have requests, and I'll look.

I sorted a collection too. It was part of my recovery from brain surgery, self imposed.

We should talk about comics. At the show. I don't think I need anything except to start grading cgc.

#149 5 years ago

I’m still in need of some cabinets for some water damaged machines.
Looking for a 68-75 or so Gottlieb base cabinet.
I also need a Cyclone era Sys11b cabinet and head. Possibly an earlier Sys11 head as well (Space Shuttle)
So if you’ve got a cabinet taking up space and you want it out, I know a good home they can go to

#150 5 years ago
Quoted from fireball2:

I have literally thousands of comics from the 70's 80's and 90's that I am currently sorting for sale.

Got any Incredible Hulk? Hahaha, I didn't know you collect. I do too, but haven't added anything in awhile. Im more into Marvel 70's and 80's back issues. I have a huge Amazing Spiderman collection too. Lets talk at the show.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.98
Hardware
Gameroom Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 7.50
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 179 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/golden-state-pinball-fest-2018-buy-sell-trade-thread/page/3?hl=timo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.