BBBE9DAA-8404-41E8-8D1B-478FCD685DC2 (resized).jpeg
5A76035A-D4F8-40ED-AF84-A343F74586F0 (resized).jpeg
8EFDDCFE-895C-4D7A-93C5-21CC61D70646 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
IMG_8647 (resized).JPG
8F2C020A-F412-415E-A178-AC59F1A50647 (resized).jpeg

There are 179 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
#1 6 years ago

Ninety something days away... Whatchu got? Whatchu bringing to deal? Whatchu need?
I might have a project Triple Action cheap cheap... Mebbe a pimped out Genie if anybody wants a wide-bodied girlfren.
I'm looking for an 80s Bally lamp board and a 6 digit display.

Bring it!

#2 6 years ago

I’ve dealt with this hombre before, straight shooter, would do it again so buy with confidence.

#3 6 years ago

If I may have a moment I would like to speak and post from a completely unofficial position and not as a spokesperson of the show but rather as someone who has bought, sold, traded as well as participated in the flea market.

Having said that, games for sale, buys from the floor and parking lot trades have been a part of many Pinball shows and this show will be no different.

It is asked that if you bring a game and put it on the floor with a for sale sign that it stays on the floor the entire weekend until Sunday closing. The show has an amazing tradition of being at top capacity for games no matter when you come during the weekend and having that rule ensures that people who come late on Sunday still have hundreds of games to choose from.

If you have a bunch of stuff Pinball and or game room related then consider setting up shop at the flea market Saturday morning. I hear that this year it’s a covered area, which if you have sold in the past like me before you know your brain started to boil in the sun. The flea market is free to attend and free to sell at. Nothing is provided by the show so bring your own table and chairs or blanket. It “starts” when the show starts Saturday morning but people show up well before the start time for the real bargains.

#4 6 years ago

Bringing new in box rob zombie, bugs bunny, proto skyline em project, new bride pinbot playfield, BOP new ramps, full set 80s Bally boards and displays
Will trade zombie for something or sell

#5 6 years ago

Really looking forward to this show and seeing what's up for sale

#6 6 years ago

Loved the flea market last year (at PAGG). Made $600 and bought my first EM (Aladdin's Castle). Loved the idea so much we're copying it at Arcade Expo 4.0 (Saturday March 17) and expect to fill all 20 spots. I'll be making a trip up to Lodi to sell again.

Also, I'll be bringing at least four pins (can't announce them until after March 1).

What a great venue the board and staff provides at GSPF for buying/selling/trading pins, game room stuff, parts, etc.

Oh yeah, loved how at the end of the swap meet everyone just piled their "I don't want it" stuff in a pile by the tree. I took half of it back to the Museum of Pinball and we've probably used half the parts (with 550 pins at the Museum we're always needing nearly any donation).

See you in May !

#7 6 years ago

Following @fireball2's lead (great guy!), I will be bringing a Williams #Big Daddy and a Bally #Twin Win to the Swap Meet. BD was fun to find and TW was part of the Steve Charland collection.

I wanted to do both of these projects, but another potential project has my eye so both of these can go. Just not enough time for all of them. I guess that this is easy come, easy go.

Can't post pictures here, but will be happy to take some over the weekend and PM them to whomever wants them.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from fireball2:

Mebbe a pimped out Genie

What? Not the Genie!
I've played this Genie and it plays good, also looks good. fireball2 is a solid great person. Buy with confidence.

#9 6 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

What? Not the Genie!
I've played this Genie and it plays good, also looks good. fireball2 is a solid great person. Buy with confidence.

Yep...His Genie is sweet and plays really well. Someone's getting a great pin!

Like others have said, Fireball2 is a great guy.

#10 6 years ago

I'm still looking for a Bally Gold Ball for the show

#11 6 years ago

Dibbies on the Big Daddy, Jim!

#12 6 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

Like others have said, Fireball2 is a great guy.

Quoted from bicyclenut:

fireball2 is a solid great person

Aaah... you guys are making me blush... and Genie is only a maybe right now

#13 6 years ago

Hello,Mark,looking forward to partying with you again this year! Bought my first EM,a Bally "space Time"C U soon!!

#14 6 years ago
Quoted from fireball2:

Aaah... you guys are making me blush... and Genie is only a maybe right now

I dunno who this fireball2 guy is, I want to see this guy again! Image uploaded from iOS (5) (resized).jpgImage uploaded from iOS (5) (resized).jpg

#15 6 years ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

I want to see this guy again!

hahahahahahahahahahaha
Can't wait, Daddio!

#16 6 years ago

Will PM that Fireball Guy about Big Daddy! He seems excited about it!

#17 6 years ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

I dunno who this fireball2 guy is, I want to see this guy again!

Anybody with a sweet van is a-ok in my book

#18 6 years ago

Won't know till last minute but I'll reserve the spot here

#19 6 years ago

Wanted: Cheetah

#20 6 years ago

Dibbies withdrawn on @jbovensi 's fine Big Daddy. My new Title Fight took all my funds.

But...

If anybody is interested in a piece of pinball history, I have one of the first solid state machines made... Allied Leisure's Boogie! Working but a bit wonky now and then... Pics are on ipbd - yes it's that machine, except it has two replaced displays and other improvements. Really fun. I also have a bunch of extra parts for it.

Mebbe 500…? Delivered to GSPF...

#21 6 years ago
Quoted from pin-pimp:

Bringing new in box rob zombie, bugs bunny, proto skyline em project, new bride pinbot playfield, BOP new ramps, full set 80s Bally boards and displays
Will trade zombie for something or sell

How much for the BoP Pf?

#22 6 years ago

i have a local offer on the pf and parts, if it falls through i will PM you
skiline---sold
bugs bunny--- sold

#23 6 years ago

Looking for a Monopoly to trade for my WPT.

1 week later
#24 6 years ago

The Golden State Pinball Festival has a Swap Meet! Did you know you can find bargains galore at our swap meet? Did you know that this is a great place to sell your extra parts, fun ephemera, pinball machines and more? It's easy! The swap meet takes place Saturday during the show starting when we open and goes until the sellers pack it in. There is NO cost to sell at the swap meet and no cost to shop, its FREE! This year at our new location the swap meet will be in a covered area as well, which is a HUGE deal if you have ever baked beneath that sun trying to sell your stuff at a previous show. Nothing is provided, so bring your own chairs and table if you wish.

#25 6 years ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

The Golden State Pinball Festival has a Swap Meet! Did you know you can find bargains galore at our swap meet? Did you know that this is a great place to sell your extra parts, fun ephemera, pinball machines and more? It's easy! The swap meet takes place Saturday during the show starting when we open and goes until the sellers pack it in. There is NO cost to sell at the swap meet and no cost to shop, its FREE! This year at our new location the swap meet will be in a covered area as well, which is a HUGE deal if you have ever baked beneath that sun trying to sell your stuff at a previous show. Nothing is provided, so bring your own chairs and table if you wish.

Very well said

#26 6 years ago

I’d like to get one of the show posters to hang in my gameroom. Can anyone pick one up and send to me? PM if you can help.

2 weeks later
#27 6 years ago

Steve Charland's Rocky and my TZ will be at the show. Possibly others.

#28 6 years ago
Quoted from Blownfuse_Spawn:

Awesome Amber, glad to hear you can make it!

Seth

#29 6 years ago

Will be great to see you and have pins of your fathers there so he can be with us in Spirit.

#30 5 years ago

Amber, are those for sale, or to just play?

#31 5 years ago
Quoted from practicalsteve:

Will be great to see you and have pins of your fathers there so he can be with us in Spirit.

I see what you did there. Clever.

#32 5 years ago

Thinking 'bout selling a sweet-playing Skill Pool. I think i brought it for playing last year. Super clean playfield, bg about a 6 or 7, cab about 6.
Mebbe 600?

#33 5 years ago

Any EM gun games coming for sale? Working or not, must be complete. Asking for a friend.

#34 5 years ago

Any early solid states coming for up for sale?
-mof

#35 5 years ago
Quoted from izzy:

Any EM gun games coming for sale? Working or not, must be complete. Asking for a friend.

disregard, misread the question.

#36 5 years ago
Quoted from izzy:

No, you cant have mine back. Lol
So good to see you at Banning Izzy.

#37 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

No, you cant have mine back. Lol
So good to see you at Banning Izzy.

Same here Eric. See you soon in Lodi.

1 week later
#38 5 years ago

Looking for a player's Heavy Metal Meltdown.
Fireball2 and Skill Pool will have "open to offers" signs on them at the show while you play.
Also bringing a legless project Triple Action for the flea market. Super clean mechs and interior; no gunk or frozen mechs, bg about a 6-, pf 7+, cab 5. Haven't even plugged it in yet, but like I said, it looks super clean inside.

Also will bring Boogie, if anybody expresses interest. And a sweet Genie with hot coils and a Pascal motherboard could be on the block for the right trade/price (bg:7+, pf:9+, cab:8).

#39 5 years ago

Booked a room and took Friday off...definitely going. New to the community and looking forward to meeting folks.

Looking for an HUO Aerosmith Pro...and Sorcerer...looking for more but those are two I would buy at the show.

Wondering....

Is Stern coming with Iron Maiden?
Will Chicago Gaming show up and announce #3?
Would love to check out machines from Spooky and Jersey Jack.
Will Alice Cooper show up?
Would love to know if Robert Gagno is coming. My daughter is 17 and has autism and we would love to say hello to him.

Have a Maverick I like but would trade...one issue....slow paddle wheel...but a nice machine.

See you next month!

#40 5 years ago
Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

I’d like to get one of the show posters to hang in my gameroom. Can anyone pick one up and send to me? PM if you can help.

I would love to....but I am gonna need a TX one next year

#41 5 years ago
Quoted from Damagio:

Is Stern coming with Iron Maiden?
Will Chicago Gaming show up and announce #3?
Would love to check out machines from Spooky and Jersey Jack.
Will Alice Cooper show up?
Would love to know if Robert Gagno is coming. My daughter is 17 and has autism and we would love to say hello to him.
See you next month!

Yes
Dunno
Enjoy!
The man himself, unlikely. The machine YES!
who knows

#42 5 years ago

Hold the phone! I just picked up an Excalibur! And it has an NOS spare playfield as a bonus. The installed playfield is great, so I would be selling the spare to help finance the machine itself. PM me if'n you are interested. I could deliver to GSPF.

#43 5 years ago
Quoted from fireball2:

Hold the phone! I just picked up an Excalibur! And it has an NOS spare playfield as a bonus. The installed playfield is great, so I would be selling the spare to help finance the machine itself. PM me if'n you are interested. I could deliver to GSPF.

You gonna bring your new baby to the party, too?

#44 5 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpierre:

You gonna bring your new baby to the party, too?

That's the plan, Stan!

#45 5 years ago

Blasphemy, I know, but I’d like to add a couple classic arcades to the lineup. Looking for a nice Ms Pac-Man, Centipede, Frogger, Qbert, DigDug, Asteroids, Burgertime, Donkey Kong, Defender, Tron or??? If you have any you want to unload at Lodi send me a PM.

#46 5 years ago
Quoted from MrArt2u:

Blasphemy, I know, but I’d like to add a couple classic arcades to the lineup. Looking for a nice Ms Pac-Man, Centipede, Frogger, Qbert, DigDug, Asteroids, Burgertime, Donkey Kong, Defender, Tron or??? If you have any you want to unload at Lodi send me a PM.

Reported

#47 5 years ago

I know, I know, I feel guilty enough as it is!

Bless me father for I have sinned!!!!

IMG_8812 (resized).jpgIMG_8812 (resized).jpg

#48 5 years ago

I bust a little Defender, Galaga, and Spy Hunter at CAX every year. Don't judge. Also Atari Night Driver.

#49 5 years ago
Quoted from MrArt2u:

All great games! No shame there.

#50 5 years ago

totally joking, someday I’m going to find a sit down side by side Joust.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 7.50
Electronics
That Old Pinball
Electronics
4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Waterbury, CT
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 89.00
Electronics
That Old Pinball
Electronics
$ 30.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
There are 179 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/golden-state-pinball-fest-2018-buy-sell-trade-thread and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.