Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 40 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Keebler
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Green.jpg
    Gold.jpg
    Blue_Silver.jpg
    Blue.jpg
    #1 10 years ago

We now have Gold/Black & Blue Pinball Side Mirrors. They are pre-orders as we are still cutting and packaging. Its about a 4 week turn around time. They are limited as we are running a small order to see how well they go over. Due to the request we have for colors, we have decided to see how well they move. They are priced right for colors, but use the Code: PINSIDER and get 15% off for the next 4 days. We only have 15 sets of Blue Stern, Once they are gone we will not re-run Blue until we place another order of steel. Gold & Black come in Stern or Bally/Williams. You must type the code just as you see it. Also, I think you have to have the latest flash update.

www.pinballsidemirrors.com

#2 10 years ago

They are on the site
    www.pinballsidemirrors.com

#3 10 years ago

Code: PINSIDER and get 15% off

#4 10 years ago

Do you have pics of the blue?

#5 10 years ago

Blue would look pretty rocking on XMen or Tron.

#6 10 years ago

The pictures all say coming soon. When they are ready I am interested in seeing them so that I can decide between black chrome, black mirrored, wet black for TAF. I was going to paint it but this might be better.

#7 10 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Blue would look pretty rocking on XMen or Tron.

I think it would look good on JM as well but alas not Bally in blue.

#8 10 years ago

Sorry guys I do not have photos of blue yet cutting Gold on Monday and Tuesday. We only have 6 sets of blue left. We are only doing 15 sets.

#9 10 years ago

It bugs me that I can't show you the final product as it's not cut but here is the color as best as I can show it off. The second photo is a blue/silver we are looking at bring on board after we get the colors up and going good. We also will be doing the Red & Red/Silver down the road. Hope you like it...

Blue.jpgBlue.jpg Blue_Silver.jpgBlue_Silver.jpg

#11 10 years ago

Thanks. Just picked up the blue.

#12 10 years ago
    Quoted from GAP:

code is not working PM sent

Sent PM back...

#13 10 years ago

I'll try and get red photos up soon

#14 10 years ago

Only 3 days left to save on the new colors...Just a reminder...

#15 10 years ago

Doing a similar thing here in the Uk with Red, black and blue. Just found out you can get purple as well which may suit CV or TF

#16 10 years ago

Yes and green as well.

#17 10 years ago

I'd love purple for my Creetch and green for my Godzilla.

#18 10 years ago

Well, if sales goes well with blue, black and gold. We will bring on more colors and designs. We always hear. Do you have gold or black? Man if you only had gold & black. It took us awhile before we even took this direction. If we wanted to sell the colors for over $200.00 a pair we would have jumped in a while back. However, if you want to spend more than $200 a pair then you can do that already. When we started there were two companies that did theses. 1 in the states and 1 in Canada. We got the prices way down to allow more people to have them. We want to do colors but we will not house major over heads to do so. Plus, our packaging is made just for our product. We stand behind our product and damage that happens during shipping. We have spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars just getting the shipping cartons right. We want to get the prices down on colors now, but we need to see an interest. So we picked theses 3 colors to see how it goes. I will say, "I am shocked that blue has been very popular". We were not the first in side mirrors, we know that. However, we were the first to get the cost down to $80.00 a pair that just did not exist before. We are also working on another product and are very, very close to getting it on the market. It's not a new product, but many people want it, but the pricing keeps many people out of the game. Were trying to change that. Will we always be the cheapest? "NO" maybe not but will we always be around. We have done two trade shows and will be in Chicago again. Trade shows cost money and travel time and hotel cost. I will say we have done good at getting out there. My favorite part is. I have meet many many nice and great people at the shows and that's just to cool. So, yes I want to see more and more colors and options.

#19 10 years ago

If I still had my JM, I'd be all over the blue. As it is, I have no pins blue would work with. Maybe ill grab a set of the gold for my Congo. You're right, these are great prices.

#20 10 years ago
    Quoted from Phetishboy:

If I still had my JM, I'd be all over the blue. As it is, I have no pins blue would work with. Maybe ill grab a set of the gold for my Congo. You're right, these are great prices.

I would grab one for my JM, but he doesn't have blue in Williams yet. Fingers crossed for getting them at a later time.

#21 10 years ago

Hey,

Here are the gold & green. We are not doing green yet. However, some people "pm" me and wanted to see the gold. I couldn't show them the gold as an attachment so I had to come here to show it so everyone now can see it. Again keep in mind we have not cut yet and so I have not taken photo's to see the finished product. Hopefully this helps. Remember the code: PINSIDER ends in 48hrs.

Gold.jpgGold.jpg Green.jpgGreen.jpg

#22 10 years ago

Green is amazing. Let me know when you cut some for wiliams. I want a set of those.

#23 10 years ago

Hey thank you guys & gals for the support of the new colors. Look forward in getting them out to you and getting some feedback. Thanks again

#24 10 years ago

Ok, we have been asked by more than 5 people to get back in on the colors. So, we will allow you the opportunity to get in on what you missed out on.

Code: (For Colored Mirrors)
    PINSIDER 15% off for the next 72 hours.

Also, you can grab the chrome for the same 15% off.
    Code: (For Chrome Mirrors)
    SAVEME

#25 10 years ago

Noooooooo........just past an order not 2 days ago for dark chrome blades

They look real nice, next time

#26 10 years ago
    Quoted from Darth_Chris:

Noooooooo........just past an order not 2 days ago for dark chrome blades
    They look real nice, next time

Sorry...Just think of the others that can still get them

#27 10 years ago

I'll bet that green would look pretty tough on a Hulk.

#28 10 years ago

We are working on green, We have gotten the request from several people. Some for Hulk, WOZ and Shrek. Once we start running low on black & gold and reorder we will bring green into the picture along with purple. We are trying hard to bring as many colors to the table that we can. Red is out there but we may not do it, as some time in the process of anodizing the color "Red" it can come out pinkish red looking. Looks bad! Hey were trying to keep cost down and make everyone happy. We have a sample cut we are doing that we will be putting on the WOZ once we get ours. You will be able to see it at the Chicago show in green. However, I am not sure if we will have green at the show to take home (Maybe just pre-order at show pricing). It's to early to tell if we can make that deadline.

#29 10 years ago

I ordered a gold pair for a stern. I am loving that your prices are not an arm and a leg. You are setting the bar and dropping prices. This industry needs to see more of this. Keep it up boyz!!!

#30 10 years ago

You'll love them in Gold. They look really good.

#31 10 years ago

We should start cutting Blue for the Stern & Williams on Thursday. Do not miss out on the price brake.

Quoted from 7craig7:

I ordered a gold pair for a stern. I am loving that your prices are not an arm and a leg. You are setting the bar and dropping prices. This industry needs to see more of this. Keep it up boyz!!!

Yes, we price match.

#32 10 years ago
    Quoted from wdpvideo:

We should start cutting Blue for the Stern & Williams on Thursday. Do not miss out on the price brake.

Yes, we price match.

Are you gonna put up blue for williams as a pre-order? Also, are you gonna make green for williams, specifically Johnny Mnemonic?

#33 10 years ago

Yes, blue will be online for Williams tomorrow (Sorry thought it was already there) as a pre-order & yes we will be doing green for Williams as well.

#34 10 years ago

Just ordered mirrored black ! Thanks for the discount....

Can you get a set of mirrored gold made for Data East?

#35 10 years ago

Yes, I will add that to help you out. Heck I am cutting them anyway, I'll need to add that to the website. Look for it soon..

3 weeks later
    #36 10 years ago

Whats the status on shipping of Mirrored black for new Stern cabs?

#37 10 years ago

2 to 3 week before we release all colors.

1 month later
    #38 10 years ago

Any update on blue shipping? Thanks

1 week later
    #39 10 years ago

Yes, as of today there is. Packaging finally came in. I am hopping to start shipping pre-orders by the end of next week. That's was to much stress...

1 month later
    #40 10 years ago

Does anyone have pictures of the blue mirrors installed? It would be nice to see what they look like before I buy them. Thanks

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/goldblack-blue-pinball-side-mirrors and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.