You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2969 (resized).JPG
IMG_2968 (resized).JPG
IMG_2967 (resized).JPG
#1 6 years ago

A gold wings popped up near me and I was wondering how much these tend to go for. Also, having never played one before is this game even worth buying? Reviews and insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

#2 6 years ago

I had 2 and just sold one.
Touched up, 2SMD led lights everywhere, rebuilt flippers, all ground mods done, remote battery holder installed and fresh rubbers and I sold it for $1,045.

Personally I love GW.
It is a very simple game, but I like that sometimes.

2 things I didn't like that I changed on the one I kept-
1- translight is not cool.
2- GI lighting is really poor, I added 12 lights on the one I kept.

Otherwise fun game, and the air raid siren is awesome!

#3 6 years ago

Here's the translight I installed.
Worth every penny!

ebay.com link: Gold Wings Pinball Alternate Translite

#4 6 years ago

Over the years we have owned several of them and I have never had much luck selling them for anything over $650 to $700 in nice shape & working 100%. I kind of like the game but a lot of people don't. Look at videos of gameplay before buying it to see that it plays kind of choppy or what ever you want to call it.

#5 6 years ago

My family has had a blast with GW.

We put LEDs in ours and it brightens it up nicely.

Hitting the loop and getting the aircraft carrier is super satisfying. Some folks will say unplug the air-raid siren for home use but we *love* hearing it go off. It summons people to the game room from all over the house.

Inexpensive game that is easy to walk up to and quick for newbies to understand.

Has an unconventional layout that can be a nice change.

#6 6 years ago

Here's a shot of my GW with the new translite and several added GI lights and full 2smd lighting.

IMG_2967 (resized).JPGIMG_2967 (resized).JPG

IMG_2968 (resized).JPGIMG_2968 (resized).JPG

IMG_2969 (resized).JPGIMG_2969 (resized).JPG

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gold-wings-price-check-1?hl=duvall and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.