(Topic ID: 81923)

Gold Wings Price Check

By Staythirsty

10 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

I'm thinking about selling my Gottlieb Gold Wings and am having a hard time finding any previous sales. Just curious what a good selling price would be?

Game is in good shape and works perfect. Has a couple small wear spots and some cracked plastics. The cabinet is nice, has led inserts, and the cockpit translate from eBay. No topper or air raid siren. Thanks everyone!

#2 10 years ago

Anyone sell one of these lately?

#3 10 years ago

Buddy bought his really nice shape topper fully working and siren for $550 about 10 months ago. Very fun game would add one if I had the space.

#4 10 years ago

I enjoy the game, it just doesn't hold my attention. I can't get that music out of my head. Thanks for the input!

#5 10 years ago

Tss is about right, really interesting shots and such, but the rest of the game gets poo poo'd on ...

Too bad as i like the game play...

#6 10 years ago

Seem to see these for sale in the range of $700-900, but at $900 would have to be really nice and likely take a while to move. I always thought the siren was pretty cool on this, neighbors not so much

#7 10 years ago

Your right, super nice seem to bring 700 ish.. this one is described a bit lower than that..

#8 10 years ago

KFC has their new golden wings - 20 for $10 with coupon

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from Ice9ers:

KFC has their new golden wings - 20 for $10 with coupon

LOL

#10 10 years ago

The siren was great in a loud arcade. Very annoying at home. It is near impossible to buy the aircraft carrier plastic and it seems to always be broken. I have seen very few GWs where the gold paint in the playfield wasn't worn completely off.
With no topper in that condition, $600 max.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gold-wings-price-check and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.