Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by codered9394
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_1472 (resized).JPG
IMG_1475 (resized).JPG
IMG_1473 (resized).JPG
IMG_1474 (resized).JPG
IMG_1152.JPG
IMG_1151-922.JPG

#1 5 years ago

I have a gold wings pinball machine that does not have the gate wire form, it has the shaft spring c clip and plastic housing on the underside of the playing field, does anyone have these parts for sale or can someone take a short video of the wire form so I can make one. also having a problem with the lights on the runway on the topper, the two blue covered bulbs and the one red covered bulbs work fine but the runway bulbs work intermittently, I traced the wires back to the auxiliary lamp driver board and cleaned up the pins and connector and it worked for awhile then stopped again, any suggestions.

Kind regards
Dennis

#2 5 years ago

IMG_1151-922.JPGIMG_1152.JPG

#3 5 years ago

Replace the connector for you runway lights.
Yours is one of the few GWs I've seen where the gold paint on the playfield is not worn away.

1 week later
#4 5 years ago

Can you take a pic of your runway lights? Mine are just clear bulbs. I didn't know they were supposed to be different colors!

I'll see about getting you a nice close up pic of that wire gate for you too.

3 years later
#5 1 year ago

I know this is an old post but I never saw it for some reason or new I had replies to it, sorry about that, here is the topper, the only color lights are blue and red along with the clear runway lights. If you can get some close ups of the wire gate from topside and bottom of the playing field would be much appreciated.

IMG_1474 (resized).JPG

IMG_1473 (resized).JPG

IMG_1475 (resized).JPG

IMG_1472 (resized).JPG

3 weeks later
#6 1 year ago

Did you ever find the wire gate. I may have one if your still looking. Pm me

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
€ 8.40
Machine - For Sale
Mesa, AZ
$ 279.95

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside