• Latest reply 8 years ago by Boise_D
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

GS2.jpg
IMG_7332.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wadeotornado.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

This is Wade Krause, I'm new on here and this is my first post ever. I am currently getting blanks together for Gottlieb's Gold Strike. Please let me know if you would like one. My email is [email protected]
After this will be Knock Out and Atlantis.

IMG_7332.jpgIMG_7332.jpg

#5 8 years ago

Hi Wayner, I have shipped to Australia and just sent an email to a fellow named Jesse down there. I've sent boards to Stu and Tony and I know Gavin and Lee too. Its expensive as you know. There are size restrictions on the cheaper postal services and I've only been able to ship by Global Express (part of FedEx) through the USPS.

Mustang Paul, I just published a bit of info about myself on my profile page.

And, thank you all for the warm welcome.

#7 8 years ago

Hi Tim, it looks like because I'm a newbie here with little karma, I can't reply to that older post. I just tried. Thanks for trying to drum up the interest.

#9 8 years ago

Just a heads up everyone, the price on these will be higher than on my previous boards. I am going to sell these for 650.00 plus shipping. I fully understand if that is a deal breaker for some of you.

#15 8 years ago

Thank you all for the kind words. Steve, I do hope to print El Dorado again after I finish up my other playfield projects. It will be awhile.

4 months later
#17 8 years ago

The boards are finally done. GS2.JPGGS2.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wadeotornado.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gold-strike-repro-playfields-by-wade-krause?tu=wadeotornado and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.