Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Boise_D
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

GS2.jpg
IMG_7332.jpg

#1 4 years ago

This is Wade Krause, I'm new on here and this is my first post ever. I am currently getting blanks together for Gottlieb's Gold Strike. Please let me know if you would like one. My email is wadeotornado@yahoo.com
After this will be Knock Out and Atlantis.

IMG_7332.jpg

#2 4 years ago

Welcome, Wade! Your work is awesome and we are lucky to have you in the hobby. I bought a QD playfield and it's simply gorgeous. Keep up the great work!

#3 4 years ago
Quoted from Wadeotornado:

This is Wade Krause, I'm new on here and this is my first post ever. I am currently getting blanks together for Gottlieb's Gold Strike. Please let me know if you would like one. My email is wadeotornado@yahoo.com
After this will be Knock Out and Atlantis.

IMG_7332.jpg

Welcome Wade, for a new guy your making quite a splash. Could you give us a little back story on how you came to do this kind of work. Thanks.

#4 4 years ago

Good to hear from you Wade & congrats on your continuing work to support restoration endeavours. Are you able to ship internationally eg to Australia?

#5 4 years ago

Hi Wayner, I have shipped to Australia and just sent an email to a fellow named Jesse down there. I've sent boards to Stu and Tony and I know Gavin and Lee too. Its expensive as you know. There are size restrictions on the cheaper postal services and I've only been able to ship by Global Express (part of FedEx) through the USPS.

Mustang Paul, I just published a bit of info about myself on my profile page.

And, thank you all for the warm welcome.

#6 4 years ago

Great news Wade! FYI, here's the thread that stashyboy ran a year ago when he and I last spoke with you about a Gold Strike playfield run. I ran a similar thread simultaneously on RGP. I'll email you.

- Tim

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gold-strike-repro-play-field-interest#post-2152140

#7 4 years ago

Hi Tim, it looks like because I'm a newbie here with little karma, I can't reply to that older post. I just tried. Thanks for trying to drum up the interest.

#8 4 years ago

No problem - thanks for your great repros!

#9 4 years ago

Just a heads up everyone, the price on these will be higher than on my previous boards. I am going to sell these for 650.00 plus shipping. I fully understand if that is a deal breaker for some of you.

#10 4 years ago

I've heard your name and seen your work. Amazing stuff! Probably should have bought a Sing Along playfield...

Welcome to Pinside!

#11 4 years ago

Thanks Wade for contributing to the hobby in a way that we can preserve these works of wonder.

Dave

#12 4 years ago

Welcome to Pinside Wade! I've met you before at CAX and saw you there again this year, but you were busy talking to people and I didn't want to interrupt.

There's a huge EM crowd here, I know you'll enjoy those threads.

There are more and more of us central valley folks showing up here on Pinside. We'll have to have some kind of a get together someday!

#13 4 years ago

Good to see you here Wade! Love my reproduction El Dorado playfield you ran a few years ago; wishing I had a Gold Strike and needed one of these. Looking forward to Atlantis for certain.

- Mark

#14 4 years ago

Hi Wade,
I was wondering when you'd find your way to Pinside, welcome. When you shift back to doing El Dorado playfields again, don't forget me.

Steve

#15 4 years ago

Thank you all for the kind words. Steve, I do hope to print El Dorado again after I finish up my other playfield projects. It will be awhile.

3 weeks later
#16 4 years ago

Put me down for one!
Kevin McHugh
Classic Pinball NJ.
973-345-3944

3 months later
#17 3 years ago

The boards are finally done. GS2.JPG

#18 3 years ago

Looks great. Can't wait for Atlantis. I'm already down for one! C37 and ACD would be great down the road...

1 month later
#19 3 years ago

Have any left? Would be interested in one. Thanks!

#20 3 years ago

Just received and opened mine last weekend. I've bought three of Wade's various repros to date and I think that Gold Strike is his best yet!

A BIG thanks again to Wade for creating yet another high quality classic playfield!

#21 3 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Just received and opened mine last weekend. I've bought three of Wade's various repros to date and I think that Gold Strike is his best yet!
A BIG thanks again to Wade for creating yet another high quality classic playfield!

Let's see some pics when you do the swap.

#22 3 years ago
Quoted from Miguel351:

There are more and more of us central valley folks showing up here on Pinside. We'll have to have some kind of a get together someday!

...and ex-Central Valley folks.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Trivoli, IL
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
San Mateo, CA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
$ 25.00
Boards
German-Pinball-Modular
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 119.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 109.99
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Boards
German-Pinball-Modular
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 46.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 60.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Mods for your pinballs
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
£ 75.00
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside