Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC00452 (resized).JPG
DSC00451 (resized).JPG
gold wire disconnected by tilt2 (resized).jpg
gold wire disconnected by tilt (resized).jpg

#1 4 years ago

I have this gold braided wire hanging by my tilt mechanisms on my 1977 Bally Eight Ball machine. Does anyone know what this connects to? Thanks in advance!

gold wire disconnected by tilt (resized).jpggold wire disconnected by tilt (resized).jpg

gold wire disconnected by tilt2 (resized).jpggold wire disconnected by tilt2 (resized).jpg
#2 4 years ago

Tilt bob hanger. See where there is a blob of solder near the hook? It goes there.

#3 4 years ago

to the stem of the tilt bob , you can see the solder blob on your stem , here are two pictures one of playboy and one of supersonic

DSC00451 (resized).JPGDSC00451 (resized).JPGDSC00452 (resized).JPGDSC00452 (resized).JPG
#4 4 years ago

Thanks Guys! I'm almost done...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball
Cabinet parts
Machine - For Sale
Tehachapi, CA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gold-braided-wire-not-connected and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.