(Topic ID: 13681)

Pinball tattoo complete!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NSFW

By the_pin_family

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1767.JPG
    100_0842.jpg
    100_0840.jpg
    100_0820.jpg
    IMG_1812.jpg
    IMG_1811.jpg
    IMG_1810.jpg
    IMG_1806.jpg
    IMG_1807.jpg
    Paragon.JPG
    image-17.jpg
    photo-57.JPG
    pinup_girls_2.jpg
    cabright.JPG
    DIMAURO_img_05.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider espo66.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17 12 years ago

I always liked this idea for a tat:

shoot, can't get the link to look right.

Anyways...

Centaur PF, look at the girl btw the flippers holding up the orb. Orb can be painted blue...Girl has a beautiful backside.

Include flippers in and a bit of the surrounding artwork.

Pin theme - Check
    Hot woman - Check
    Great Game - Check!

#22 12 years ago

Well, at 45, my Tattoo days might be over...I don't have any! back in the day, you were truly a bad-ass if you had tattoos...now it seems like everyone has em.

I dunno, if I ever did get it, and you got it, we would have to meet up...that would be a hoot!

I would love to see what the artist could do with that design. There is some much cool artwork on that pin, it is crazy.

#25 12 years ago
    Quoted from the_pin_family:

Just left the artist. He drew up my piece fast and it's perfect. Can't get it till Saturday night though. I can't get I the salt water for two weeks after its done. I'm going to Tobago fri night and coming back sat night then flying home Sunday morning. Dosent leave much time for a tattoo. I may have to stay out of the water in Tobago. That's not going to make the wife happy. Decisions, decisions.

Sweet! What did you go with...was it the Centaur pic?

#57 12 years ago
    Quoted from the_pin_family:

Its wayyyy bigger than I thought also but im 6ft 3in and 230lbs so it had to be big to look right. Thats what the guy had drawn up when I got there so I went with it. Im happy i did now. Its still swollen and red. When it heals it's going to look great. It took 6 full hours. I have lots of tats but ive never sat for 6 hours before. The last hour was painful. Very, very painful. But its done and done forever. I love it. Its def my favorite.

That is one bad-ass tattoo. Congrats, and thanks for including us in the design and decision process.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider espo66.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/going-today-to-get-a-pinball-tattoo-could-use-some-help-with-graphics-and-ideas?tu=espo66 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.