(Topic ID: 13681)

Pinball tattoo complete!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NSFW

By the_pin_family

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1767.JPG
    100_0842.jpg
    100_0840.jpg
    100_0820.jpg
    IMG_1812.jpg
    IMG_1811.jpg
    IMG_1810.jpg
    IMG_1806.jpg
    IMG_1807.jpg
    Paragon.JPG
    image-17.jpg
    photo-57.JPG
    pinup_girls_2.jpg
    cabright.JPG
    DIMAURO_img_05.jpg
    There are 72 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #52 12 years ago

It turned out very nice. Congrats.

#53 12 years ago

Good lOOk-n Tattoo . 6 hr's !! Yr artist Must've took his Tyme. I have 4 ,, never been in the Chair no longer than 1 1/2 hr's...

#54 12 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Good lOOk-n Tattoo . 6 hr's !! Yr artist Must've took his Tyme. I have 4 ,, never been in the Chair no longer than 1 1/2 hr's...

He def wasnt the fastest ive been to. He origionally said 4 hours and that sounded about right. Its ok with me though, id rather him take his time. Anyone that says tattoos dont hurt has never sat in a chair for 6 hours! The last hour is a beast.

#55 12 years ago

Here's my wife's " Tramp Stamp " she had applied 10 mth's B-4 my 1st daughter was Born !! She got the Eagle in 06 , then had the Flame's applied by another Artist..

100_0820.jpg100_0820.jpg 100_0840.jpg100_0840.jpg 100_0842.jpg100_0842.jpg

#56 12 years ago
    Quoted from the_pin_family:

Its done!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow!! That's turned out really really well!! The woman is well proportioned and in scale with the pin... she's even pretty! The guy obviously knows what he's doing!! You must be very pleased with it!! I see you chose a Gottlieb coin door

So what was the pin based on... I guess the side art is your own design, with a bit of Wizard/Kiss feel to it... but I'm curious as to where the detail on the backglass came from... C37?

#57 12 years ago

Its wayyyy bigger than I thought also but im 6ft 3in and 230lbs so it had to be big to look right. Thats what the guy had drawn up when I got there so I went with it. Im happy i did now. Its still swollen and red. When it heals it's going to look great. It took 6 full hours. I have lots of tats but ive never sat for 6 hours before. The last hour was painful. Very, very painful. But its done and done forever. I love it. Its def my favorite.

That is one bad-ass tattoo. Congrats, and thanks for including us in the design and decision process.

#58 12 years ago

I like it, I have a high color tattoo in the exact same place in a similar size. I am also big, 6'4" and 260. I was in the chair for almost 6 hrs myself. It's grueling, but i think worth it.

#59 12 years ago

Nice tat!! based on the coin door - it looks like an old Gottlieb. ...and that shows what a pin geek I am, that I would comment on the pin before the girl.

#60 12 years ago

Cool man, you always hear a lot about getting a pin tattoo, but you really never ever see it. Good work for going the distance!

#61 12 years ago

Hey I like how the changing angle of the pic is kinda like changing the viewing angle of the machine entirely, that's a great optical illusion! Very cool

#62 12 years ago
    Quoted from pinballslave:

the_pin_family said:Its done!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wow!! That's turned out really really well!! The woman is well proportioned and in scale with the pin... she's even pretty! The guy obviously knows what he's doing!! You must be very pleased with it!! I see you chose a Gottlieb coin door
    So what was the pin based on... I guess the side art is your own design, with a bit of Wizard/Kiss feel to it... but I'm curious as to where the detail on the backglass came from... C37?

We have a winner!!! You are correct sir. centigrade 37 is the bg details. The meter is on the wrong side yes, but its my favorite gottlieb pin so I went with it. I thought about putting the correct art on the right side but once it was drawn up I thought this looked better. Thanks for all the nice comments pinsiders. This tat has my two favorite things.....pin's and pus....well you get the idea.

#63 12 years ago

Here's my wife's " Tramp Stamp " she had applied 10 mth's B-4 my 1st daughter was Born !! She got the Eagle in 06 , then had the Flame's applied by another Artist..

Nice tat. I love the trans-am bird or firebird I guess its called. My wife might go tonight and get one. Actually we may both get one. This is what shes thinking. Its a little tribute to the mile high club.

IMG_1767.JPGIMG_1767.JPG

#64 12 years ago

Centigrade 37! My favorite EM as well!

#65 12 years ago

looks badass.

#66 12 years ago

Very nice tattoo.

#67 12 years ago

That's pretty cool. And looks painful

#68 12 years ago

Also like the shape of the flames on BR's wife. They are not your typical flame more angular.

Also like the mile high tribute have not yet acomplished that one yet. =-)

#69 12 years ago

centigrade 37 is the bg details.

I notice how the temperature is near the top too... indicating HOT!

#70 12 years ago
    Quoted from pinballslave:

the_pin_family said:centigrade 37 is the bg details.

I notice how the temperature is near the top too... indicating HOT!

Yea, that was a big discussion. What to make the thermometer read. I think that was as hot as I could make it read without it looking like a red line.

#72 12 years ago

Very cool. Thanks

There are 72 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/going-today-to-get-a-pinball-tattoo-could-use-some-help-with-graphics-and-ideas/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.