(Topic ID: 18703)

Going to Walt Disney World - Where are the best pins there?

By Nuclear_Waste

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2591 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2590 (resized).JPG
    pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Baiter.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18 11 years ago

There is always a little down time at WDW to play pinball, and at least 1 pinball at each resort arcade.

In your case there is an arcade at each of the all-star resorts each with pin, and you can walk to each one of them no matter which of the all-stars you are staying at. I think All Star Music has a Tron, though IIRC it was right next to a redemption that played major bass in attract mode and after a few games I just couldn't take it any more. I believe the others are better placed.

The contemporary typically has the best selection in the best condition, and it's on the monorail. The lineup was recently POTC, Tron, Elvis, NASCAR.

Port Orleans lineup was recently POTC, Tron, SWE1

Disney Quest has a nice lineup but pins are never maintained well so you will be disappointed.

4 years later
    #41 7 years ago

This discussion is hilarious. I get it though... if you are paying the exorbitant fees to take your family to Disney World, you should try to get the most value out the activities, but at that point you are likely ignoring all the resort amenities and activities you are paying for too. Pick your poison.

(My $800/day Disney paycation is coming up soon, and if I'm within 5 minutes of a pinball machine, I will put some quarters in it and feel no regrets)

2 months later
    #53 6 years ago

As an update, All Star Sports has no pins, and All Star Music has a dirty Tron with a tricky shooter (auto-plunger blocks the ball coming down far enough to plunge), and non-working scoop switch, meaning you can't start modes that require the scoop shot. It played fine otherwise. A year ago there were more pins in those arcades, and in better condition. They do have a few classic video games like Ms Pac, Galaga, Defender.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Baiter.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/going-to-walt-disney-world-where-are-the-best-pins-there?tu=Baiter and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.