(Topic ID: 8130)

Going to SS Billards today for the first time!

By ThePostmaster

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by lonnkor
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

med.jpg
    prada.jpg
    RPB.JPG
    JPB.JPG
    #1 12 years ago

Going down to the cities to pick up some stuff, and going to take the family to SS Billards on the way home!!! Can't wait! I'll try and take some pics. Hope LTG is there, never met him, but want to tap into his knowledge. Have some issues with Flash Gordon I'd like help with.

P.S. If the wife beats my score, she's walking home (over 150 miles )!

#2 12 years ago

If they're open, Lloyd will be there. Be sure to check out BBB if you haven't before!

#3 12 years ago

Yup, Lloyd will be there for sure, like a clock he is

#4 12 years ago

I look forward to meeting you.

I'm here all the time I'm open. Monday through Saturday noon to midnight, 2pm to 10pm on Sunday. Or if you see the red Safari van out front, just knock on the door.

I hope your wife has comfortable shoes.

LTG

#5 12 years ago

yay Play some AFM if it is there as well. I miss that and MM during pin circus. I'll have to make another trip. If you also have time you can swing by Blainbrook on the way home to play some as well.

#6 12 years ago

Visited with Lloyd at SS Billiards a few years ago while on a business trip in the winter. I spent the whole time talking with Lloyd until closing time - never played one game. Not complaining at all as the conversation was so enjoyable. Enjoy the trip but play his games. Man is running a business you know.

#7 12 years ago

Hey,

Have a good time. And pet the dog while you're there; she won't bite. Cheers.

Luke

#8 12 years ago
    Quoted from ThePostmaster:

Going down to the cities to pick up some stuff, and going to take the family to SS Billards on the way home!!! Can't wait! I'll try and take some pics. Hope LTG is there, never met him, but want to tap into his knowledge. Have some issues with Flash Gordon I'd like help with.

P.S. If the wife beats my score, she's walking home (over 150 miles )!

Thank you for stopping by. A pleasure to meet you and your Wife and Son.

And I'm happy to report I saw the wife getting into the truck. So she isn't walking home in the cold thankfully.

LTG

#9 12 years ago

It was nice to meet you Loyd. We had a great time. My wife & son's favorite was AFM. Mine was BBB. We will be back.

We made it home safe. Everything in the trailer works great!!

I'll let you know on the progress of Flash Gordon.

Thanks again. JPB.JPGJPB.JPG RPB.JPGRPB.JPG

#10 12 years ago

SS Billiards is the only place I've ever seen BBB in the wild.
    Love that place. Prada is a good pinball puppy.

#11 12 years ago

Almost stopped in last time i visited my daughter in minneapolis , looks like a must on one of my future visits.

#12 12 years ago

That Prada is one mean little dog.

#13 12 years ago

That Prada is one mean little dog. prada.jpgprada.jpg

#14 12 years ago

my son getting all medieval. next time i'll bring a step stool though... med.jpgmed.jpg

#15 12 years ago
    Quoted from davewtf:

That Prada is one mean little dog. []

She lives for the chest rub. Not to big on ears or tummy. She loves the chest rub.

LTG

#16 12 years ago

Hey, does anybody know how you can simply call this place & talk to someone? he has something listed on his website I've been trying to buy but I can't get an email response... and when I call I get a recorded message. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help. --Lonnie

#17 12 years ago
    Quoted from lonnkor:

Hey, does anybody know how you can simply call this place & talk to someone? he has something listed on his website I've been trying to buy but I can't get an email response... and when I call I get a recorded message. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help. --Lonnie

The owner is LTG on this forum, Lloyd. The person that posted just above you. He has responded to me very quickly via email...so not sure why.

#18 12 years ago
    Quoted from lonnkor:

Hello

For sale items aren't mine, I forward them to whose they are. right now I believe all of them belong to Greg Kemnitz, [email protected] He runs 20 plus hours a day and can be tough to track down.

If there is something in particular please email me at [email protected] and I'll let him know when I talk to him.

Thank you,
    LTG

#19 12 years ago

northvibe, & LTG, excellent, thanks. LTG, I'll email you tonight after work when I get home!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/going-to-ss-billards-today-for-the-first-time and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.