You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

345 (resized).jpg
thats what she said (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
image (resized).jpeg
Warlock_Vol_1_9 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rarehero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18 6 years ago

Loved it! One of the best sequels in a long long time. Hit all the right buttons for me. Best 3D in a long time, too.

From the trailer, Thor: Ragnarok almost looks like a Guardians type of movie - I'm really looking forward to it and I don't really care about Thor.

#21 6 years ago
Quoted from RyThom:

There were times where I wasn't sure who the target audience of the movie was.

Not Mary Poppins, y'all!

I love that Guardians is the "weird" Marvel movie. I'm bored of the formula of most Super Hero stuff...it's nice that Guardians is pushing that PG-13 edge to be a bit naughty.

#23 6 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

The only thing that got a little old for me was Drax' belly laughing and the jokes.

HAHAHAHHAHAHA! Drax is my favorite. His whole lack of filter schtick always makes me laugh.

#29 6 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

I have decided that the most valuable one on the team is Rocket. That little guy can make/do anything.

Including getting them into trouble. He's pretty much the whole reason for most of the mess they were in. He's good at making a mess and getting out of a mess, just like a real trash panda!

#77 6 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

Oh, right! I forgot that and how lame it was. Him being there really dropped me out of the immersion. They shouldn't use really recognizable people for bit parts like that.

Kurt Russell's pretty recognizable.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rarehero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/going-to-see-guardians-2-sweet?tu=Rarehero and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.