Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Kkuoppamaki
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

Where should I go to play pinball? Does anyone know if there's a TWD anywhere to play?

#2 7 years ago

seriously?! Modern pinball in Manhattan, 26th and 3rd if I'm not mistaken. don't miss Banzai Run!

#3 7 years ago

I know of Modern Pinball...just curious what else was out there. I agree with you on Bonzai Run. I've always liked it.

#4 7 years ago

Has anyone here checked out Two Bits or Reciprocal Skateboards?

#5 7 years ago

To be clear, you are visiting NYC? NY is a pretty big state.

#6 7 years ago

Go to Reciprocal.....you won't regret it....!!!.............Joey

#7 7 years ago
Quoted from ff6735:

To be clear, you are visiting NYC? NY is a pretty big state.

Yep, NYC. One of my best friends (Nate Bargatze) is filming a special for Comedy Central and I'm helping out with some photography. We're going to go out and play some pinball, so I'm trying to figure out the best places to go.

#10 7 years ago

Life changing experience: pancakes at Clinton Street Baking Company.
Go as soon as they open, so you don't have to wait in line.
Do it, and tell me I'm wrong. I dare you!
Near Kat's Deli. South Houston.
Do it!

#11 7 years ago

The interest is up & the stock market's down & you only getting mugged if you go down teeeyooown

I live back in the woods ya see a woman & the kids & the dogs & meeeee

Beeeyoooow wwwwereeoooooow

#12 7 years ago
Quoted from Rockytop:

Where should I go to play pinball? Does anyone know if there's a TWD anywhere to play?

Listen to me and listen closely.

You absolutely MUST take one of "Scotts Pizza Tours" when in Manhatten. Just trust me. Later you will thank me.

#13 7 years ago

Just did a little digging...I wondered why these places only have a few machines at a time and rotate them...turns out the magic number is 9...if they have more than 9 machines they are considered an arcade and have to pay more taxes or permit fees,something along those lines...so these places have up to 9 at a time and rotate them....I think modern gets away with having more because they say they are an "interactive showroom" and all machines are for sale...all are on free play and you pay a fee to enter...smart move as they priced the machines so high that they are not going anywhere...I mean their T2 has a $12,000 asking price...WoW......heck if your there for a bit might as well check them all out..........Joey

#14 7 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

The interest is up & the stock market's down & you only getting mugged if you go down teeeyooown
I live back in the woods ya see a woman & the kids & the dogs & meeeee
Beeeyoooow wwwwereeoooooow

I used to play guitar a lot in college and this girl asked me to come over and help her with some songs. She had all these pics of her and Hank Williams Jr. I asked her if her last name was Williams and she said yep. I've always been a Bosephus fan and I mentioned that and we went to a show and I got to meet him. Super down to earth guy.

#15 7 years ago

Pioneer bar near Madison square garden was pretty nice too, they had 4 machines and good beer

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside