Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by jonpin
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jonpin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18 11 years ago

I did a op's warehouse cleanout a while back. Deal was one price take everything. Woodrails, wedgeheads, bingos, and SS machines. Was in the range of 100 games all together. I averaged $100 per machine, but those $100 Bingos were balanced out by other desireable titles like Flipper Cowboy and Gold Strike. The deal totally depends on what is in the package.

But really, avoid the bingos at all cost. I had a hard time getting them sold. Even had a couple of OK feature machines like Silver Sails. Still didn't help much. And as far as weight goes, I think bingos weigh at least twice as much as a regular machine. You will not be moving those things without help or you'll have a third nut. I used up all my favors trying to get that deal pulled off.

#20 11 years ago

No stardust. Most of the games are long gone. Held on to some as trade bait as I am more into SS games and later. I still have a pile of parts though. Every year I load up for the Allentown flea market. Best place to sell around here.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jonpin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/going-to-look-at-50-ems-wednesday?tu=jonpin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.