7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by jonpin
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 years ago

I don't deal in EMs, and may pass this along. What price would you pay for a bulk buy of machines from the 1940s to 1980? I have no idea of titles yet, but was told condition is very nice. I should know more Wednesday night. Don't really have room to put 50 of them either.

#2 7 years ago

If they are bingo machines, then pass.

Otherwise, it all depends on the machines.

Blind offers are really a crapshoot with EM bulk buys of mystery titles.

Marcus

#3 7 years ago

I wish I was closer too you have no idea on price, 200 each?

#4 7 years ago

For that much weight $100 a piece is reasonable. Most likely more turds than gold. You can turn around and resell em for $200 each one at a time. Unless half of em are Centigrade 37 and the other half 4 million BC's

For reference, last year I purchased three EM's from a guy to get my Royal Flush. I paid $200 a piece for them. Had to buy them all to get the one I wanted. All mid 70s gottliebs too.

#5 7 years ago

if you are buying all 50 try for 100 a piece. I agree with maddog14

If i lived closer id love to take some off your hands

#6 7 years ago

Looking for a Nags if you have one in the bunch. Let me know and good luck.
    Thanks
    John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, Mi.
    269-979-3836

#7 7 years ago

#8 7 years ago

I've been getting more and more into EMs recently myself. My first thought is $200 or under a piece, $150 sounds like a good price if it's site unseen.
    If you get any 50's woodrails, I'd be interested and I'm not too far away.

#9 7 years ago

Eric if you see a bow an arrow let me know. I could use an EM to go next to High Speed as I am tearing it apart as we speak. I would take that off your hands so its only 49 games to store! Maybe we can get pinbald to take another

#10 7 years ago

I'm looking for a Canada Dry if you find one

#11 7 years ago

Eric, interested in what you find. Pretty much any western themed EM's.

Thanks

#12 7 years ago

like Xerico said ^ beware of those bingos

#13 7 years ago

Really interested in these. Especially any that are Gottliebs. Interest in any woodrails as well.

Please let me know,I am local.

#14 7 years ago

I'm interested. Lmk what you find. I think my pal
    Levi might also care.

#15 7 years ago

Any update on how this went?

#16 7 years ago

Would love an El Dorado, but chances of that may be slim.
    CT isn't that far.

Lemme know

1 week later
    #17 7 years ago

I checked them out. Nothing of interest for me. I called to friends that have storage and funds to buy all 50, and they weren't too interested either. Most or all the titles were run of the mill EMs from 1940 - 1960s.

#18 7 years ago

I did a op's warehouse cleanout a while back. Deal was one price take everything. Woodrails, wedgeheads, bingos, and SS machines. Was in the range of 100 games all together. I averaged $100 per machine, but those $100 Bingos were balanced out by other desireable titles like Flipper Cowboy and Gold Strike. The deal totally depends on what is in the package.

But really, avoid the bingos at all cost. I had a hard time getting them sold. Even had a couple of OK feature machines like Silver Sails. Still didn't help much. And as far as weight goes, I think bingos weigh at least twice as much as a regular machine. You will not be moving those things without help or you'll have a third nut. I used up all my favors trying to get that deal pulled off.

#19 7 years ago

Let me know if theres a Stardust in that pile

#20 7 years ago

No stardust. Most of the games are long gone. Held on to some as trade bait as I am more into SS games and later. I still have a pile of parts though. Every year I load up for the Allentown flea market. Best place to sell around here.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside