Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 62 posts
  • 34 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Daditude
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20190714_134926 (resized).jpg
    20190714_134919 (resized).jpg
    20190701_183110 (resized).jpg
    20190701_183044 (resized).jpg
    20190701_183114 (resized).jpg
    20190701_183053 (resized).jpg
    FD7B31B4-5A47-4DF9-A730-87633CC54D60 (resized).png
    s-l300 (resized).jpg
    There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 4 years ago

Looks like a great score for $1500. Nice Job!

#52 4 years ago

Definitely a good deal! I believe these are the drop targets you'll want to replace those with (might as well do all 5 since the others probably aren't far behind):

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/545-5048-01

Congrats!

#53 4 years ago

If you decide to start taking things apart to replace targets or plastics, you might want to consider installing cliffy protectors for those worn ball eject holes.
    See here: http://www.passionforpinball.com/lah.htm

#54 4 years ago

edit

1 week later
    #55 4 years ago

Alright... I got the dropping target ... now question .. do I have to take off all the mechanic system to put back the new target or do u guys have a trick to slide that from the top ?
    2nd question: looks like I miss the board for the magnet (see picture) ... where can I found that and what should I test before I connect a new board ? Thank you guys for help !
    20190714_134919 (resized).jpg20190714_134919 (resized).jpg
    20190714_134926 (resized).jpg20190714_134926 (resized).jpg

#56 4 years ago

Should be able to slip it through the top and then hook up the spring.

#57 4 years ago
    Quoted from OTCHU:

Alright... I got the dropping target ... now question .. do I have to take off all the mechanic system to put back the new target or do u guys have a trick to slide that from the top ?
    2nd question: looks like I miss the board for the magnet (see picture) ... where can I found that and what should I test before I connect a new board ? Thank you guys for help !
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]

I think this is the magnet board that you are missing... It is not cheap... See attached link...
    You could use an ohm-meter to check continuity of those coils.
    If you get really excited you could check continuity of the wiring to those plugs also.
    Looks like one fuse is also missing to one of those coils for some reason...
    https://www.pinballlife.com/data-eastsegastern-magnet-auxiliary-driver-board.html

1 week later
    #58 4 years ago

Any news on the condition of the LAH?
    Is it up and running?

2 weeks later
    #59 4 years ago

Yes it's up and running ... just need a magnetic board .. it's missing... I miss something else too (2 connectors near the coin door are by themself and in have no idea where they supposed to go ) gonna try to do some pictures this weekend and ask some help

#60 4 years ago
    Quoted from OTCHU:

Yes it's up and running ... just need a magnetic board .. it's missing... I miss something else too (2 connectors near the coin door are by themself and in have no idea where they supposed to go ) gonna try to do some pictures this weekend and ask some help

Awesome!! Cant wait to see them!

1 month later
    #61 4 years ago

So, did you ever get your magnets working with a new board?
    And, did you discover why that one magnet fuse was blown?
    Just curious...

#62 4 years ago

Any updates?

Are you ready to buy your second pin yet??

There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/going-to-buy-my-first-pin/page/2?hl=dent00 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.