10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

P1020627.JPG
There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 10 years ago

How much is Bible going for theses days

#2 10 years ago

10k if you are trying to buy
12k if you are trying to sell

#3 10 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

10k if you are trying to buy
12k if you are trying to sell

I am selling

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from Williampinball:

Free in the hotel room nightstand !

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Free in the hotel room nightstand !

Those damn Gideons.

LTG : )

#6 10 years ago

Ok . . guess it is time for me to show my ignorance. what is a Bible? I've seen this term for years and yet I can't figure it out. If this is something simple I'm going to shoot myself!!!

#7 10 years ago

Acdc back in black limited edition

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from Pintucky:

If this is something simple I'm going to shoot myself!!!

Can I have your pins.

#9 10 years ago

Ac/dc Back in Black LE version…….

Imho, they along with everything else is dropping like a rock, since you are asking about "going rate" and this isn't a FS thread, I'd say you could put it up for 9k and not get a single offer, just my opinion.

Luci might end up being the real LE. And the premium plays exactly the same. Raise your hand if you'd pay 10K?

#10 10 years ago

I have own but yes maybe 10K but not for a Luci.

#11 10 years ago

This is an LE that holds its value. Maybe not the top of the market right now, but $10K and up all day still. Luci might cut into it, but that won't be known for awhile.

#12 10 years ago

Sold mine for $9k here in Canada. Played a lot, but I needed to free up some cash.

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from greatwichjohn:

Sold mine for $9k here in Canada. Played a lot, but I needed to free up some cash.

If you own one, sure its 10k, if you want to part with your own cash, would anybody here drop over 9k? And why?

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

If you own one, sure its 10k, if you want to part with your own cash, would anybody here drop over 9k? And why?

I think you want everything to be down for some reason. BIBLE is the ACDC machine to own for the hardcore ACDC crowd. The machine is about to crack the top 5. It has a ton of love. The black LE that is undoubtedly the best looking version (maybe until Luci came along?), has value. You don't see them move often. Now, I will admit that it is a machine that you have to wait for the right buyer for, but they are out there.

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

I think you want everything to be down for some reason. BIBLE is the ACDC machine to own for the hardcore ACDC crowd. The machine is about to crack the top 5. It has a ton of love. The black LE that is undoubtedly the best looking version (maybe until Luci came along?), has value. You don't see them move often. Now, I will admit that it is a machine that you have to wait for the right buyer for, but they are out there.

I have the premium and am plenty happy with that one. I'd take the Luci now over any of them. I don't want everything to be down, it just is. The "right buyers" are few and far between these days. People are getting a whole lot smarter?

The "collector pin" is a losing proposition imho now. And I am buying, have bought a few of them.

#16 10 years ago

I heard that they are donating BIB pins for geese in Hopkins this year.....

Quoted from LTG:

Can I have your pins.

#17 10 years ago

Recently involved in a transaction where one was valued at $10,500.

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

This is an LE that holds its value. Maybe not the top of the market right now, but $10K and up all day still. Luci might cut into it, but that won't be known for awhile.

Agreed !!!!10K or higher...Luci will never command the BIB prices or demand.

#19 10 years ago

Recently involved in a transaction where a huo was valued at 9K, but we opted for his nib Tron LE for 10K.

I do agree that Luci could become the real LE depending on the final number manufactured. The art alone will keep it out of many homes.

#20 10 years ago

No, you can't have my pins Lloyd!!!

When I die, I am having them buried with me!

I'm going to be put inside my Phantom of the Opera pin and have the backboard stick up as my headstone. It's gonna be lookin' good in the cemetery at night with all those LED's I put in the backbox!!!
Mike

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from Pintucky:

When I die, I am having them buried with me!

How have you been feeling ? Anything we should worry about ? Where is this cemetery ? Is it locked at night ?

#22 10 years ago

Mike, I let you win the 2012 NCAA championship. Can I have your pins?

#23 10 years ago

It is only worth what I'm willing to pay you for it
Maybe less,now that we know how much the shipping costs are

#24 10 years ago

Maybe this is purely anecdotal, but I bought my first pin in 2000. It was a beautiful TZ for $1500. I sold it about 4-5 years later. I didn't buy my next pin until August of 2010. I decided to get TZ again- $3300. Today, just 3.5 years later, you're not buying a piece of junk TZ for under 4.5-5K.

This talk about the market tanking is a bit of an exaggeration. Price that TZ at 4K and see what happens. The pin market just rose too much too soon. The price of new pins is largely to blame for this. Pins are not 8k toys, folks. When people talk about pinball being for fun and not for profit, the 8K pin buyer will certainly be tested in how strongly they feel about this philosophy when they go to sell.

As for a working stiff like me, I'm priced out of many titles in this market. I would welcome any pricing relief.

#25 10 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

Maybe this is purely anecdotal, but I bought my first pin in 2000. It was a beautiful TZ for $1500. I sold it about 4-5 years later. I didn't buy my next pin until August of 2010. I decided to get TZ again- $3300. Today, just 3.5 years later, you're not buying a piece of junk TZ for under 4.5-5K.
This talk about the market tanking is a bit of an exaggeration. Price that TZ at 4K and see what happens. The pin market just rose too much too soon. Pins are not 8K toys, folks.

2010 was right when the prices took off in a major way. A 'piece of junk' TZ will not bring $5k in today's market. The market is not tanking, but the pinflation days of the past 3+ years is over for now and we are seeing prices drop some, especially on the higher priced pins.

Quoted from iceman44:

I don't want everything to be down, it just is. The "right buyers" are few and far between these days. People are getting a whole lot smarter?
The "collector pin" is a losing proposition imho now. And I am buying, have bought a few of them.

I agree. There are many places to put your pinball money these days... not that you can always take actual delivery though! I think the majority of people, especially ones newer to the hobby, prefer buying a new pin. People just aren't spending top dollar in the used market. I sold my MB a few months ago for $10k and I'm glad I did. I had my fun with MB and got out of it what I had into it. That won't be the case a year from now regardless of whether PPS does a remake or not. BIBLE was running $12k a year ago. Roughly $10k now.

#26 10 years ago

I miss mine and I would happily buy one back... I would buy a mint, low played HUO BIBLE for $10.5k and I'm a cheap ass so what does that tell you?

#27 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

I would buy a mint, low played HUO BIBLE for $10.5k and I'm a cheap ass so what does that tell you?

It tells me that if I had one it would be heading in your direction today and I'd be picking up a Luci and 4k cash

#28 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

It tells me that if I had one it would be heading in your direction today and I'd be picking up a Luci and 4k cash

You would hand deliver it as well? Damn, wish you had one!

#29 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

You would hand deliver it as well? Damn, wish you had one!

The OP is selling his here in the Toronto area. Given the exchange rate currently, it's not a bad deal for any of you US guys.

#30 10 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

The OP is selling his here in the Toronto area. Given the exchange rate currently, it's not a bad deal for any of you US guys.

What's he selling it for? Any of you guys coming to the Ohio Show??

#31 10 years ago

I listed my HUO BIBLE #2 here a few weeks ago for $13,500. Got a couple tire kickers but it did not sell which I'm ok with. It looks so friggin awesome next to STLE
-Ed

#32 10 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

It is only worth what I'm willing to pay you for it
Maybe less,now that we know how much the shipping costs are

There has too be other ways too ship

#33 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

I would buy a mint, low played HUO BIBLE for $10.5k and I'm a cheap ass so what does that tell you?

You're delirious.

#34 10 years ago
Quoted from moto_cat:

You're delirious.

I'm sure your buddy RareHero told you to post this so he could 'thumbs up' it…

Your turn RareHero… 'thumbs down' please!

#36 10 years ago

I've got them figured out…

Anyway, what ya selling your BIBLE for?

#37 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

I've got them figured out…
Anyway, what ya selling your BIBLE for?

Can't speak for Rarehero , just being realistic . Keep pumping!

#38 10 years ago
Quoted from moto_cat:

Can't speak for Rarehero , just being realistic . Keep pumping!

I'm ready to buy for $10500. That's reality not pumping… ok, you're free to go get your next set of instructions from your buddy now.

#39 10 years ago

:-)It's up for sell for 11k

#40 10 years ago

Sounds like a deal in the making.

#41 10 years ago

seems pretty fair… you coming to Ohio show by chance?

#42 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

seems pretty fair… you coming to Ohio show by chance?

I don't think I am it only has 136 plays on it

#43 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

I'm ready to buy for $10500. That's reality not pumping… ok, you're free to go get your next set of instructions from your buddy now.

Piss off teekee,it's mine

#44 10 years ago

I probably had over 1000 plays on mine. Day & Ross Transport is cheap $100 - $200 for shipping in Canada depot to depot. It's at the shippers or customers risk.

#45 10 years ago

Pingod got a price and it was $817 ,it's seems really high

#46 10 years ago

It's really cheap if you shop around. I use them all the time. Others here use other transport companies, depot to depot is super cheap at your own risk. Home lift gate delivery is usually $100 - $150 extra. Get a spot quote!

#47 10 years ago

In case you did'nt know, this is not a good site to get an accurate price on this game. Its had much discussion but some people have held on to these (even NIB) just for the purpose of profit. So you will get a big swing between what sellers and buyers think on the "right price". The same games have been advertised on Mr. Pinball for a long time at high prices too if you dig thru the history.
Not that anyone here would even think of pumping up someone else's prices or anything like that. We are all far above such activities.

#48 10 years ago
Quoted from playernumber4:

In case you did'nt know, this is not a good site to get an accurate price on this game. Its had much discussion but some people have held on to these (even NIB) just for the purpose of profit. So you will get a big swing between what sellers and buyers think on the "right price". The same games have been advertised on Mr. Pinball for a long time at high prices too if you dig thru the history.
Not that anyone here would even think of pumping up someone else's prices or anything like that. We are all far above such activities.

So very true and quite pathetic.

#49 10 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

So very true and quite pathetic.

works in reverse also

#50 10 years ago

Pingod got a price and it was $817 ,it's seems really high

That was lift gate both ends and full insurance for the game.
If you were in Toronto,it would be a lot less
Bring it to Toronto,and ship from there depot .

I can do the same here with Totan
No problem on my end.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.95
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

10,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
12,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 65.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

16,500 (Firm)
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 29.95
$ 12.95
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/going-rate-for-bible and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.