(Topic ID: 157430)

Going price for EBD LE's?

By Pinball-Wiz

8 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

A friend called me as he was working at a guys house that has a EBD LE, and the guy mentioned that he'd sell it. My friend snapped a few pics and it looks pretty good, not mint, but not worn either. Not sure if it works.

Curious as to the going price on these currently? I'm not a huge fan of the LE machines because of the way they look, but hell, if I can get it for a good price I'll play the crap out of it and ignore the cab.

#2 8 years ago

Idk, 1,200 if it mostly works?

#3 8 years ago

Yeah I think he's looking at around $1250. I was thinking that the LE's were a little cheaper, more like $900. But I haven't been following the market on these

#4 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Wiz:

Yeah I think he's looking at around $1250. I was thinking that the LE's were a little cheaper, more like $900. But I haven't been following the market on these

yeah I haven't really seen many come up for sale, so I'm kinda clueless haha. 900 seems a tad low, but with the unknowns of the one you're looking at, I don't think that's a low ball offer at all. Throw it at him and see what happens.

#5 8 years ago

I've got one and had another. Both were purchased cheap, but were very worn. My old one was traded for a nice but touched-up Fireball 2 AND a decent but more substantially touched-up Trident. I got what I'd consider $1500 worth of game for that one, and it was blown out. I had another offer on the table, I think a Taxi that was valued around $1200. I had also offered it to a friend for a Kings of Steel with an early production playfield, but he declined surpsingly. So I'd say if it's not worn and in good shape, you're looking at $1500+

Disclaimer: I may sell the other one soon and seek an original. Not trying to price-pump, but I found the first one to be a VERY easy sell/trade.

1 week later
#6 8 years ago

How much would an EBD Classic go for? Average condition/price?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 90.00
11,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Homer Glen, IL
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Forest City, PA
$ 10.00
$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 179.00
Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

$ 15.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Mesa, AZ
$ 859.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/going-price-for-ebd-les and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.