8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by sportecto1
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sportecto1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 8 years ago

Anybody know the Rules? How to Win the Tag Team Championchip? I Play so Long but Never get this Title or Intercontinental Title.

#15 8 years ago
Quoted from PinB:

Pinsider Rcade figured this out:
In order to start the Tag Titles match mode, you have to first play all the way through TagMB (by hitting each lit shot twice, then hitting a roving JP, then hitting the pin scoop for the SJP) and then after you get the SJP in that mode, you have to end to mode by draining out of it, then start TagMB AGAIN in order to start the Tag Titles match mode.
After you start Tag Titles mode, you should also qualify the Royal Rumble (IC Title) mode for when you end the Tag Titles mode, assuming you've already won the US title. You have to progress through the Tag Title mode and get the SJP in order to win the title.
Source: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/-wwe-code-discussion-thread-#post-2407949
So yeah, right now it's pretty difficult to start the Tag Team Championship match. Hopefully that changes in future code updates.

You Say SJP. But is's Double Super Jackpot in the Scoop. Man Thats so hard. And you don't Can make it easyer in die Adjustments. I think it's to hard and i'm bot a Bad Player. I Hope with the next Code Update it goes easyer to get the TTCC Match and Title. US Title is maybe top easy but the Rest of the Titles are brutal.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sportecto1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/going-out-on-a-limb-with-wwe?tu=sportecto1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.