IMG_20220417_100439242_HDR (resized).jpg
IMG_20220417_100429441_HDR (resized).jpg
IMG_20220417_100410953_HDR (resized).jpg
IMG_20220417_100357865_HDR (resized).jpg
8BE51EAE-8F9B-49B7-B64B-03EE9F6F9372 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4962 (resized).JPG
pasted_image (resized).png
Goin Nuts Pinball machine (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jake35.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#61 6 years ago

Id bet money It was sold shortly after posting here. Not to me (unfortunately). Would loved to see better pics of it to see how it fared through the years.

4 years later
#71 2 years ago
Quoted from Bellystyle:

just got back from Boise ID and grabbed Steve Charland's (Blown Fuse) Goin' Nuts from his daughter and wife. So the one on the owners map in the Bay area is now here in Reno. So we still only know where 5 of them are, even though it shows 6. I will probably have it a the GSPF next month. Here's the text from my FB and Instagram post I just put up:
To my non pinhead friends, this is the definition of a pinball unicorn. 10 made in 1983, right before Gottlieb was sold to Mylstar. It never went into production. This is one of 5 known to still exist, it's highly coveted and there are hardcore pinheads who have never even see one of these in person. There are now 2 in Nevada, 1 in Illinois, 1 in Spain and 1 in France. That's it. The gentleman that last owned it was a near and dear friend of mine and a legend in the pinball community. His name was Steve Charland, R.I.P., and he was known as Mr. System 80 (which this is one of them). It was the gem of his collection, and it's now the gem of my collection. If I wasn't known as Rare Mike before, I certainly am now. That's funny because I'm a well done guy..... Thanks for reading, and happy zombie Jesus day!
Thank you Amber and Cathy! <3
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Congratulations, glad it's going to a fellow pinhead. Never seen one of those jn person. I bought Steve's fully restored Rocky from Amber and it is super nice.

#77 2 years ago
Quoted from Bellystyle:

Next year, at the GSPF, we are all going to bring our Steve Charland games and get them in a row! I think we'll have at least 15. Can you bring yours?

I will certainly try that sounds awesome. Maybe his wife and daughter can attend that would be great

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jake35.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/goin-nuts?tu=jake35 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.