Topic Stats

• 69 posts
  • 43 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 months ago by jfre81
  • Topic is favorited by 11 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

8BE51EAE-8F9B-49B7-B64B-03EE9F6F9372 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4962 (resized).JPG
pasted_image (resized).png
Goin Nuts Pinball machine (resized).jpeg

There are 69 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 11 months ago

8BE51EAE-8F9B-49B7-B64B-03EE9F6F9372 (resized).jpeg

#52 11 months ago

I wish this topic was goin nuts.......but it seems that it's goin nowhere.......

#53 11 months ago

Doesn't look too serious.....OP hasn't been back, unless I missed the post.

#54 11 months ago

Looks like you guys got punked

#55 11 months ago
Quoted from Pinballmike217:

Interesting, you have a 34 year old pinball machine without a speck of dust on it in a freshly constructed attic without so much as a single other object anywhere else to be seen.

Should've known!

#56 11 months ago

Only one post, signed in on the 30th, and didn't even check or respond to the only thread started?

It could be real but.......Just seems a little odd.

Or...Someone caught them in a PM and they just dropped the whole subject....That could be too!

#57 11 months ago

I played one at cppinball it was a blast to play, so cool!

#58 11 months ago

I'm guessing it's gone via PM.

#59 11 months ago

I'm guessing the OP is long gone... time to flush this thread...unvisited anyone??

1 week later
#60 11 months ago

Any one know what happened to this game? Just curious.

2 months later
#61 9 months ago

Id bet money It was sold shortly after posting here. Not to me (unfortunately). Would loved to see better pics of it to see how it fared through the years.

#62 8 months ago
Quoted from jake35:

Would loved to see better pics of it to see how it fared through the years.

Me too. I love seeing rare games like this pop up, but once they sell it seems they just vanish.

#63 8 months ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Me too. I love seeing rare games like this pop up, but once they sell it seems they just vanish.

I got it. Send your offers in

#64 8 months ago

Best gameplay video that isn't Pinball Arcade, from the PHoF in Vegas:

It's like EM pinball on crack. No objective, just shoot everything as fast as you can. Wonder if it would have made production if not for the industry crash in '83.

#65 8 months ago
Quoted from jfre81:

Best gameplay video that isn't Pinball Arcade, from the PHoF in Vegas:
» YouTube video
It's like EM pinball on crack. No objective, just shoot everything as fast as you can. Wonder if it would have made production if not for the industry crash in '83.

No objective??? It must have been a video of someone that does not know how to play the game . No objective is completely false .

#66 8 months ago

This would be a good remake candidate

#67 8 months ago
Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

This would be a good remake candidate

If they slap a license on it, and redesign the Got. boards, that might work.

#68 8 months ago

I would kill to own one, and it is about the only game I would ever buy NIB. I think this game is so under-rated, and too many guys disregard it cuz of the cutsie Squirrel on backglass. Nothing in pinball is harder than trying to gain back time on the clock, especially working your way back up to the upper playfield to hit the locked ball. Love it.

#69 8 months ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

No objective??? It must have been a video of someone that does not know how to play the game . No objective is completely false .

OK, so that video is not showing the score or the timer, or the whole PF at once. So I pulled up the Pinball Arcade trial version to at least understand the rules, and played until I reached my scoring limit. The objective, such as it is, is basically to keep balls in play and hit targets, and build up time from keeping two or more from draining. Not false, but about as basic as they come. I suppose the strategic approach, rather than just flailing at balls on three areas of the PF at once, is to catch a ball on a left flipper and use the right flipper button (controlling three flippers) to do the lifting, trying to keep the other(s) off the lower flippers as long as possible.

Not sure how operators would have turned a profit with a skilled pin player being able to go a long time with a constant multiball beating on every rubber and target at a frenetic pace. I was a small child when this would have entered production. I might have thought a box throwing out three balls on startup (without a shooter rod) was the coolest thing in the arcade. That probably would be Goin' Nuts' niche.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
€ 50.00
Boards
FLIPPROJETS
€ 15.00
Boards
FLIPPROJETS
$ 109.00
Electronics
Iron Transfer LLC
$ 2.50
Electronics
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 139.00
Playfield - Plastics
Full Tilt Pinball LEDs
$ 999.00
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
€ 159.00
Cabinet - Toppers
FlipperLED
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 65.00
Cabinet - Decals
Flip N Out Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 239.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 1,000.00
There are 69 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside