Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Krellan
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 years ago

Friends- a GoFundMe page has been setup to help our brother Steves family. With the loss of his income and the expenses left after his passing we can all imagine the burden on his wife and daughters. Please help with whatever you can and do so from the heart. Steve gave to so many of us and so joyfully, it's the least we can do to remember him and and his wonderful family.

https://www.gofundme.com/blownfuse

There will be a memorial service on April 22nd, 2017 at 3pm at the Castro Valley Community Center, 18988 Lake Chabot Rd, Castro Valley, CA 94546

All love-

#2 7 years ago

For people like me who don't have paypal or charge cards. You can send a money order here :

CathyCharland
    20957 Ashfield Ave
    Castro Valley CA 94546-5858

Thank you.
    LTG : )

#3 7 years ago

Thanks for reminding me Lloyd, I always manage to leave something out

#4 7 years ago

Thanks Cliffy for sharing. We are asking those who attend the memorial to either wear:
    Lime Green for Lymphoma
    Grey for Brain Cancer
    Or your favorite pinball shirt for years of memories.

#6 7 years ago

Thanks for posting the link Cliffy.

Donated.

#7 7 years ago

Thank you Cliffy for keeping us informed through this hard time.
    I can only imagine what Steve and Al are doing right now.

Donated

#8 7 years ago

Donated. Thanks Cliff for setting this up. Amber, please know that this community mourns with you and celebrates Steve's life with you as well. My condolences for your loss.

Kindly,
    seshpilot

#9 7 years ago

Donated. Anything to help the family in memory of Steve.

#10 7 years ago

How does one go about donating through PayPal?

#11 7 years ago
    Quoted from TaylorVA:

How does one go about donating through PayPal?

I've asked Amber to provide a paypal acct email. Thanks for asking, Taylor- I was not aware gofundme didn't allow that

And here it is for those who prefer to donate through paypal please send to [email protected]

Huge thanks for all who are helping Steves family through this very tough time.

#12 7 years ago

Check is in the mail . Thoughts and prayers for his family

#13 7 years ago

Donated too , (paypal )
    Unfortunately this is about all I could do to help his beloved Family 6000 miles away
    JR

#14 7 years ago

Thanks Cliff for showing us where to donate. Thoughts to Steve and his family

#15 7 years ago

Happy to donate and also shared the link on our facebook page. Hope it helps Steve's family.

#16 7 years ago

Nice, thanks for letting us know of the memorial! I will be there. Will also donate.

The Castro Valley Community Center is in a park just behind my house

Josh

3 weeks later
    #17 6 years ago

To all those who are coming to the blownfuse memorial, the location is behind the Chanticleers theater building, which is nearby the upper parking lot, at the Castro Valley Community Center park. If at the lower parking lot, simply walk uphill through the park. Look for picnic tables covered in bright green cloth.

Josh

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gofundme-page-and-memorial-service-for-steve-charland and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.