Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 151 posts
  • 53 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by robin
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2020-03-19 at 10.09.11 AM (resized).png
    4B816B6D-9AA3-4896-AF99-36F586F48CAE (resized).jpeg
    817C2F32-ABB3-4A4D-BF8F-D3504C97BA2D (resized).jpeg
    BE9911F0-0972-40E8-89E6-511EEC3927A6 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5839 (resized).jpg
    logan_back (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yancy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#38 4 years ago
    Quoted from V8haha:

Your place looked amazing and i was excited to visit it when i go to Chicago 2 times a year to see family but now i will not step a foot in this establishment.

lol, you'll still visit.

Nothing gets americans' blood up more than the thought of someone getting a penny they "didn't earn."

#39 4 years ago
    Quoted from bigehrl:

this is the most interesting social experiment i've seen in awhile. they're getting crucified on Pinside, and rich on gofundme. i guess everyone has to pick their team.

I know, right? It's almost like pinside is full of fiscally conservative upper middle class dudes, few of whom have been to Logan, while most actual day-to-day Logan customers are younger urban folks who came of age in the gig economy and empathize with having tips (wages) pulled out from under them.

#92 4 years ago
    Quoted from Mayboyz:

He (Logan Arcade) should sell his machines to keep his business.

#131 4 years ago
    Quoted from newpinbin:

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Get over it man.

#144 4 years ago

You know you're full of it right.

MODERATION INCOMING.

#146 4 years ago

Oh, I don't care if you keep talking. Just a friendly suggestion that for your own sanity, you should get over it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yancy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gofundme-for-logan-arcade?tu=yancy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.