Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 151 posts
  • 53 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by robin
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2020-03-19 at 10.09.11 AM (resized).png
    4B816B6D-9AA3-4896-AF99-36F586F48CAE (resized).jpeg
    817C2F32-ABB3-4A4D-BF8F-D3504C97BA2D (resized).jpeg
    BE9911F0-0972-40E8-89E6-511EEC3927A6 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5839 (resized).jpg
    logan_back (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wlf_.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#104 4 years ago

A lot of piling on here, I was expecting this "well just sell games!" in "The “temporarily closed or worried about having to close my arcade” thread …", not this one :/

Nobody knows what's going on behind the scenes. Maybe they are selling games, maybe they dont actually own all games, maybe they're leveraged? I genuinely dont know, nor does anyone here.

I, as a Logan regular, appreciated being able to help my pals immediately replace lost tips. Simple as that. Wish people wouldn't jump to conclusions and would focus on kindness with all this going on

#115 4 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:Hope your Rods & Cons have healed!
    Poor radical

Boy that Radical, love the game, love how that one plays, those LEDs are rooough though. I have sensitive vision and my rods and cones hate that one. Theres also a T2 at Logan that has LED flashers for the multiball start, I lose a year of my life every MB. Rest of the games are tastefully lit though. I even understand, a lot of people like Pinstadiums and LEDs, so it is good to have a mix. Not for me though

#119 4 years ago
    Quoted from jahbarron:

This guy thumbs downs me when I ask that we focus on other topics rather than Logan Arcade. LOL. Eat a 8=D, wlf_ .

This is a thread about helping the staff at Logan Arcade. If youd like to talk about other stuff, maybe try the 1,000 other threads.

I'm glad I quoted you before you or a moderator edited your comment. You're a real class act.

Gosh, theres real great people like LTG Whysnow etc etc, but these anon guys are bad news. I list my full name and location and treat people here as I would face to face. Wish more would do the same.

#124 4 years ago
    Quoted from pipes:

Big thumbs down from wlf.

Sorry, yours was actually an accidental click, my bad. I cleared it, if that stuff matters to you

#126 4 years ago
    Quoted from schudel5:

I've played that one too. BRUTAL! Like shooting daggers through your cornea

It is in pretty good shape and shoots great for a location T2, too! Theres a KME billion GC on there that was gonna be a fun challenge to chase, but threw in the towel after my fourth seizure. Get the stupid jackpot!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wlf_.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gofundme-for-logan-arcade?tu=wlf_ and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.