Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 151 posts
  • 53 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by robin
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2020-03-19 at 10.09.11 AM (resized).png
    4B816B6D-9AA3-4896-AF99-36F586F48CAE (resized).jpeg
    817C2F32-ABB3-4A4D-BF8F-D3504C97BA2D (resized).jpeg
    BE9911F0-0972-40E8-89E6-511EEC3927A6 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5839 (resized).jpg
    logan_back (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hoby1.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#10 4 years ago

So let me get this straight...... The guy has 150k worth of games and you want people to pay his wages because tough financial times have just started to hit.

Sell games , honestly there are way more people struggling that don't have this kind of disposable $$$$$$ coin laying around,

Sorry but thats my feelings on this subject. Help the folks that can't buy food.

#72 4 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

But why risk hurting someone with no hope ?

No hope, bleak, come on Lloyd..... please . Maybe Id buy a few machines off him at the right price if he gives the 16k from the go fund me back to the folks that donated. Im sure other pinsiders would too. But asking for money when he has more than most because he wants to keep all of his material belongings at the expense of others.... DISGUSTING IMO, 70 plus frgn games!!!

#74 4 years ago
    Quoted from jahbarron:

Again, GFM not started by the owner.

Well.... lets see if the owner is classy enough to return all the funds. If he does ill give him an attaboy. If not it just substantiates the comments that were left.

#79 4 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

What ever happened to if you don't have anything nice to say. Leave them the fuck alone.

Lloyd I usually agree with your posts and consider you a good friend, hard enough times considering whats going on right now. It would be bad enough without all this craziness going on........ but doing now is just god awful and if very poor taste.

Its like a driving around a McLaren F1 and asking for handouts on a car forum. All while the whole world is suffering. I would never patronize that business after this. Period

I hope he chokes on his 16k.

#84 4 years ago
    Quoted from bangerjay:

Brad(jellikit) is a super nice person, I’m sure he shared this hoping to help, not expecting the negative blowback

I agree ...... no need to shoot the messenger. All in all am actually glad he put this out there to expose the selfishness of some people.

#141 4 years ago

To the management who is supposedly looking for ways to generate income to pays his employees.

Take down that stupid cash grab, whether you put it up or not, stop redirecting and saying its for the employees benefit.

You wanna generate $$$$$ for your workers wage........ instead of asking for a handout give each person a gift card of equal value for what they donate. " Its called selling value " Cash is in your pocket ready to diperse for all your financial needs

It also gets them in the door, pays wages and maybe even a little extra cash in your pocket.

WOW took me all of 10 minutes to figure out this fantastic idea.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hoby1.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gofundme-for-logan-arcade?tu=hoby1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.