Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 151 posts
  • 53 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by robin
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2020-03-19 at 10.09.11 AM (resized).png
    4B816B6D-9AA3-4896-AF99-36F586F48CAE (resized).jpeg
    817C2F32-ABB3-4A4D-BF8F-D3504C97BA2D (resized).jpeg
    BE9911F0-0972-40E8-89E6-511EEC3927A6 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5839 (resized).jpg
    logan_back (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider acedanger.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#50 4 years ago

This is not what GoFundMe should be used for... example of real emergency: https://www.gofundme.com/f/save-nil039s-life Stop abusing Gofundme people!!

#51 4 years ago
    Quoted from Brtlkat:

Could they not raise the money needed ( if its needed by the owner) by selling 2 of those pinball machines or arcade games to regain the 10k trying to be raised? Sorry but I see a lot of money in pinball/arcade machines there. https://loganarcade.com/games/

This guy gets it!!! Exactly!!! Liquidate for now & later on you'll hopefully make it back... but this gofundme shit needs to seriously stop have some dignity!!

Recently, my dog needed surgery 4,600 I had TWD pro so I sold it!! Ummmm ya did I want to no of course not; but I have some respect for myself & I don't expect others to help me unless there's absolutely no other solution.

#55 4 years ago
    Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

How's the little guy doing?

He's doing well; new problem now seizures

IMG_5839 (resized).jpgIMG_5839 (resized).jpg
    #56 4 years ago
    Quoted from jahbarron:

GFM wasn't started by the owner of Logan Arcade.

Okay; but IMO people should save GFM for the folks that truly are in need.

#58 4 years ago

Duncan the Scottish Terrier that thinks he's a person/King.

#98 4 years ago
    Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

Your more than welcome to come up and play my TWD LE after this blows over. I won’t ask ya for any donations so I can keep my games and my house afloat in the meantime.

Maybe!! But I've been playing it on VPX close enough for me... until I can save up enough money to go out & buy another which probably won't be till Christmas.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider acedanger.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gofundme-for-logan-arcade?tu=acedanger and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.