By SUPERBEE

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Minya (resized).jpg
main_1477335883-Mizuho-Yoshida-Signed-Godzilla-8x10-Photo-Legends-COA-PristineAuction.com (resized).jpg
20161109_203348 (resized).jpg
469 (resized).jpg
20160813_153521 (resized).jpg
20160813_153521 (resized).jpg
11 (resized).jpg
#1 7 years ago

Is there a cooler movie ever written ? You opinion ....

#2 7 years ago

I love the 70's Godzilla movies. Godzilla vs the Smog Monster is the best of the bunch.

#3 7 years ago

I liked when he had his little baby godzilla with him, he would shoot smoke rings.

#4 7 years ago

'Oh no! There goes Tokyo,'

Fun movies, as a kid, the local TV Station always had some sort of Sunday Matinee, with either a horror, or sci fi show. The neighbourhood kids would gather at one house or other.

Seem to prefer Gamera vs Godzilla. Then Anguirus and Rodan, and what monster has the knife edge as a head?

#5 7 years ago
Quoted from crlush:

I liked when he had his little baby godzilla with him, he would shoot smoke rings.

Yeah, that was soo funny !! Gammara was cool !

#6 7 years ago

I liked the one where Godzilla and his pals fight Ghidorah, the 3 Headed Monster.

War of the Gargantuas is right up there.

#7 7 years ago

Godzilla versus that crab monster. The friggin best underwater fight you'll ever see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#8 7 years ago

destroy all monsters. more rubber suited actors than you could shake a stick at

#9 7 years ago

The classic Mechagodzilla movies are the best IMO, with King Ghidorah a very close second. Destroy all monsters probably the best all time tho.

I really wish someone would make another Godzilla pin, based on Monster Island & all the classic monster battles. Total destruction. Battle the army, destroy Tokyo, then defeat all the monsters to become savior of the city by final wizard mode. What's not to love? With the recent Godzilla movie remakes & the IGT slot machine, I'm still holding out hope for this someday. This theme really deserves to be done right.

11 (resized).jpg11 (resized).jpg

1 week later
#10 7 years ago

Also some monster that was a large eye ?

#11 7 years ago

I used to run home from the bus stop at full speed during Monster Week on the 4:00 movie.
Have a couple Godzilla movie prints in the game room bathroom.

20160813_153521 (resized).jpg20160813_153521 (resized).jpg

#12 7 years ago

20160813_153521 (resized).jpg20160813_153521 (resized).jpg

469 (resized).jpg469 (resized).jpg

#13 7 years ago

Damn, I thought this was going to be about a pin I'd never heard of before

#14 7 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Damn, I thought this was going to be about a pin I'd never heard of before

Damn wouldn't that be awesome!!!

#15 7 years ago

The wife gets to display a Barbie in the entertainment center, soooo.....

20161109_203348 (resized).jpg20161109_203348 (resized).jpg

#16 7 years ago

Like the guys from planet X. Wish I had a pair of those sunglasses. Godzilla 1985 was good too.
Godzilla would make a great pin. The Mathew Broderick film and game does not count.

#17 7 years ago

The most recent one Shin Godzilla was totally amazing - complete departure from the previous movies but my son read the subtitles slavishly all the way through so he would know what's going on. He's 6.

2nd best movie is the Knock down drag out Destroy All Monsters!

#18 7 years ago

My autographed Goldzilla photo.

main_1477335883-Mizuho-Yoshida-Signed-Godzilla-8x10-Photo-Legends-COA-PristineAuction.com (resized).jpgmain_1477335883-Mizuho-Yoshida-Signed-Godzilla-8x10-Photo-Legends-COA-PristineAuction.com (resized).jpg

#19 7 years ago
Quoted from chad:

Also some monster that was a large eye ?

Now you're mixing in Johnny Sokko!! But that would've been on TV too in the 70's - that show creeped me out as a little guy!!!

#20 7 years ago
Quoted from SteveO:

My autographed Goldzilla photo.

godzilla's kanji is much neater than I would have expected with those claws of his

#21 7 years ago

Megalon got me hooked. I had the move on a "video CD" for PC...wouldn't play in ANYTHING else, and this was long before DVD. I must've watched that thing in uber crappy resolution 15 or 20 times.

#22 7 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

godzilla's kanji is much neater than I would have expected with those claws of his

I was going to say I didn't know he could write.

#23 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Nate:

Now you're mixing in Johnny Sokko!! But that would've been on TV too in the 70's - that show creeped me out as a little guy!!!

Thanks I did not know what it was from. Now I know. !

#24 7 years ago
Quoted from crlush:

His name is Minya.Minya (resized).jpgMinya (resized).jpg

#25 7 years ago
Quoted from chad:

Thanks I did not know what it was from. Now I know. !

Comet is broadcasting "Jonny Sockko and his Flying Robot" (Giant Robo) just after midnight every night. They also have been ocasionaly running some of the old Toho Kaiju movies. A while back they even had a Godzilla marathon where they showed both the original movie (subtitled), and the U.S. version. They even ran "All Monsters attack" ( http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0064373/ )which I haven't seen since I was a kid.

#26 7 years ago

Sweet Thank you.

#27 7 years ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

The wife gets to display a Barbie in the entertainment center, soooo.....

And rightfully so !!!!

Quoted from Frax:

Megalon got me hooked. I had the move on a "video CD" for PC...wouldn't play in ANYTHING else, and this was long before DVD. I must've watched that thing in uber crappy resolution 15 or 20 times.

Same here bro !!!

I want him as my next pet !!

#28 7 years ago

Godzillas nephew aka godzuki. Loved the original animated series as badly animated as it was for it's time.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/godzilla-vs-megalon-1970 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.