(Topic ID: 315984)

Godzilla “Tokyo Neon” sign mod (*extended run*)

By stumblor

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,685 posts
  • 870 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 days ago by stumblor
  • Topic is favorited by 198 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0418 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
giphy.gif
4D303C86-2ED7-4EEA-BE5C-EE208E7708F6 (resized).png
IMG_1207 (resized).jpeg
E8FA8940-74A5-4C68-B634-BA9458D4FF7A (resized).jpeg
B7B0490C-C214-4E12-8258-D1B7D522ABC6 (resized).jpeg
20230420_215504 (resized).jpg
instructions (resized).jpg
20230419_230748 (resized).jpg
20230419_230605 (resized).jpg
20230419_230459 (resized).jpg
20230419_230555 (resized).jpg
BA6EFEF6-CA4A-4020-AB0A-5256C8FD6B06 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 1,685 posts in this topic. You are on page 29 of 34.
#1401 1 year ago

Hi!

Please, add me to the list (Premium).

#1402 1 year ago

About 8 hours away from jumping on a plane bound for Texas - here we come TPF!!! Yeoooow

ezgif-4-0b072e2e52.gifezgif-4-0b072e2e52.gif

We'll have a little stand on the TWIP/Silverball Swag booth, so come and check it out. Super excited to be coming, meeting everyone in person, and trying out all the amazing new games at the show. It's going to be quite a time.

#1403 1 year ago
Quoted from stumblor:

About 8 hours away from jumping on a plane bound for Texas - here we come TPF!!! Yeoooow
[quoted image]
We'll have a little stand on the TWIP/Silverball Swag booth, so come and check it out. Super excited to be coming, meeting everyone in person, and trying out all the amazing new games at the show. It's going to be quite a time.

You're coming??????? I definitely want to shake your hand while you're here. I think we also need to take you to try some real TX BBQ.

If you have room in your bag, feel free to bring my order with you and I'll pick it up in person.

#1404 1 year ago
Quoted from greenmonk:

You're coming??????? I definitely want to shake your hand while you're here. I think we also need to take you to try some real TX BBQ.
If you have room in your bag, feel free to bring my order with you and I'll pick it up in person.

YEEESSS!! Texas BBQ is like really high on my list of todos!! Are there any good joints near the venue?

Will stick your box in my bag now

#1405 1 year ago
Quoted from stumblor:

YEEESSS!! Texas BBQ is like really high on my list of todos!! Are there any good joints near the venue?

Bodean's will pale in comparison to 'real' texas BBQ...

#1406 1 year ago
Quoted from stumblor:

Yup! I'm going to PM you so this thread doesn't turn into the TPF Texas BBQ thread.

#1407 1 year ago
Quoted from greenmonk:

Yup! I'm going to PM you so this thread doesn't turn into the TPF Texas BBQ thread.

Not that there'd be anything wrong with that! My inbox just started salivating with the sudden influx of tasty food joints. So stoked for this, was really hoping to eat some good bbq but had no idea how to find the best places. Problem solved!

#1408 1 year ago

Please add me to the wait list for every neon sign and ufo you’re making! Premium.

Safe travels!

#1410 1 year ago

Can you add me to the waitlist for premium. Thank you.

#1411 1 year ago

Please add me to the list for the Tokyo neon sign for premium GZ

Thanks!

#1412 1 year ago

Congrats on the TWIPY Davey! Great job and I anticipate many more to come.

#1413 1 year ago

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! Well deserved win!

#1414 1 year ago

Ya had my vote.

Congrats!

#1415 1 year ago

Congratulations!

#1416 1 year ago

Thanks so much guys! I was more nervous than you would believe possible walking up to that stage but think I managed to get it all out without making a meal of it

Just my bit for those that haven't seen:

https://www.youtube.com/live/O-2BXTXLXIY?feature=share&t=3091

IMG-20230325-WA0008 (resized).jpgIMG-20230325-WA0008 (resized).jpg
^^ keepin it classy!

What an amazing whirlwind of a trip this last 6 months have been. From the bottom of my heart, thankyou everyone for giving me this opportunity. Pinball is rad!

#1417 1 year ago

Congrats on the win!!!

#1418 1 year ago

Congratulations ! I Enjoy your mods on my game.
Thanks so much. Enjoy the ride.

#1419 1 year ago

Congrats for the win at the TWIPYs, please put me on the list for the Tokyo NEON sign, it is a fantastic mod!

#1420 1 year ago

Please add me for Tokyo neon sign for pro.

#1421 1 year ago

Please add me for Tokyo neon sign for premium.
Thanks

#1422 1 year ago
Quoted from stumblor:

Thanks so much guys! I was more nervous than you would believe possible walking up to that stage but think I managed to get it all out without making a meal of it
[quoted image]
^^ keepin it classy!
What an amazing whirlwind of a trip this last 6 months have been. From the bottom of my heart, thankyou everyone for giving me this opportunity. Pinball is rad!

Couldn't of happened to a nicer guy! Congrats! I love the photo!

#1423 1 year ago

Next stop? Perhaps Pinfest - May 5th Allentown, PA? Be great to see you there also!

#1424 1 year ago

Many many congrats, like someone said, couldn't happen to a nicer guy. TWIPY is like a boxing title - if you win one you're always called champ.

#1425 1 year ago

Congrats.... now hurry up and get back to London so you can get back to making awesome mods!!

#1426 1 year ago
Quoted from stumblor:

[quoted image]
^^ keepin it classy!

I hadn't seen your posts here before the TWIPYs, so it was a pleasant surprise that I was able to meet you in person

Congrats again on the win And I couldn't tell you were nervous at all--your speech was great.

#1427 1 year ago
Quoted from ScubaScott:

Next stop? Perhaps Pinfest - May 5th Allentown, PA? Be great to see you there also!

Would love to! This trip was such a great experience in so many ways, with one of the main highlights being able to finally meet people that I'd really only spoken to over PM and email. I feel like I've made some real lifelong friendships on this trip, which sounds overstated but there it is. The positivity and excitement in the hobby right now was just overflowing at the show, and I was loving it. Really glad I came.

Quoted from Medisinyl:

I hadn't seen your posts here before the TWIPYs, so it was a pleasant surprise that I was able to meet you in person
Congrats again on the win And I couldn't tell you were nervous at all--your speech was great.

Ah thanks Greg! Awesome to meet you too man. I was completely bricking it, been a looong time since I've spoken in front of that many people, so great that i managed to hide it ok. Next time I'm over we have to go grab a beer and have a proper chat, when I saw you after the award I think I was still trying to suppress a panic attack!! haha.

#1428 1 year ago
Quoted from stumblor:

[quoted image]
^^ keepin it classy!

Congrats!!!!

#1429 1 year ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

I think you both should have won! I know there can only be "1 winner" but man... the Stranger Things Mods is just so awesome. I can't imagine there has ever been a year with two so-deserving entries!

#1430 1 year ago

Can't say enough about how much the community appreciates the amount of work you have put into this heavily engineered solution, which is purpose built for the game. With 1200+ 'orders' for the first neon sign and similiar numbers for the other projects, you should be very proud of (using your newly adopted Texas vernacular) 'taking this bull by the horns'.

Touche'

#1431 1 year ago
Quoted from NC_Pin:

I think you both should have won! I know there can only be "1 winner" but man... the Stranger Things Mods is just so awesome. I can't imagine there has ever been a year with two so-deserving entries!

Yeah completely agree - the creativity, execution, effort involved and just general awesomness of that set, and well, everything else Greg does is amazing. And inspiring! Same goes for Tom, Steve, Andrew, John, and the other makers I don't know so well. All such incredibly talented, humble and welcoming people and I feel lucky to be amongst them. Excited to see what everyone is going to drop over the next 12 months, with all these insane new games as an inspiration!

#1432 1 year ago
Quoted from Markharris2000:

Can't say enough about how much the community appreciates the amount of work you have put into this heavily engineered solution, which is purpose built for the game. With 1200+ 'orders' for the first neon sign and similiar numbers for the other projects, you should be very proud of (using your newly adopted Texas vernacular) 'taking this bull by the horns'.
Touche'

Very nice of you to say Mark, and yeah, I am really proud. You never really know how things are going pan out when you announce a mod (I had parts for 20 signs at the start!) and the fear of public ridicule is intense, especially when you are just starting out. I'm glad I took the plunge though!

#1433 1 year ago

Congratulations on your well deserved award despite all the other worthy competition. Please add me to the list for a Premium model. Keep up the brilliant work.

#1434 1 year ago

You da man, Tokyo sign man! Congratulations on the award. Party time!!

2b2fd799faeb79ccb842f30b4908f21f (resized).jpeg2b2fd799faeb79ccb842f30b4908f21f (resized).jpeg
#1435 1 year ago
Quoted from Lateralus:

You da man, Tokyo sign man! Congratulations on the award. Party time!!
[quoted image]

I couldn't have done it had I not crossed all the t's and dotted all the.... lower case j's

#1436 1 year ago

I installed my neon sign last night and all I can say is WOW! It's insane how professionally built this thing is, I mean it looks like something right off a store shelf. The quality is really incredible and everything is very well thought out with the only thing needing some attention is the installation instructions (they just need some updating). With that said, I just really can't get over how well this thing is put together! I mean the circuited boards with the Stumblor logo on it, it's incredible! My only regret is I wish I would have got on the list sooner to buy it!

2023-03-27 22.20.09 (resized).jpg2023-03-27 22.20.09 (resized).jpg
#1437 1 year ago

Please add me to the premium list. Beautiful work!

#1438 1 year ago

Premium please

#1439 1 year ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

I installed my neon sign last night and all I can say is WOW! It's insane how professionally built this thing is, I mean it looks like something right off a store shelf. The quality is really incredible and everything is very well thought out with the only thing needing some attention is the installation instructions (they just need some updating). With that said, I just really can't get over how well this thing is put together! I mean the circuited boards with the Stumblor logo on it, it's incredible! My only regret is I wish I would have got on the list sooner to buy it![quoted image]

Really glad your liking it and thanks so much for the pictures, they look great! If you felt like doing a bit of configuration Try turning the 'at rest' of each sign to off. Then, they'll only come on when the mode does. This is the way I have it now and the way I prefer it.

#1440 1 year ago
Quoted from stumblor:

Really glad your liking it and thanks so much for the pictures, they look great! If you felt like doing a bit of configuration Try turning the 'at rest' of each sign to off. Then, they'll only come on when the mode does. This is the way I have it now and the way I prefer it.

Where is the setting and how do I change it?

#1441 1 year ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

Where is the setting and how do I change it?

More information on that functionality, and how to get it setup are in this post:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/godzilla-tokyo-neon-sign-mod/page/23#post-7246281

Essentially, you can have all the right hand side 'signs' turned off by default, and only come on when that mode is lit. It acts as a more visual indicator when the modes are lit, but also just looks really cool

#1442 1 year ago

I am trying to purchase a Godzila in the coming weeks, can you pencil me for the sign addon?

#1443 1 year ago

Could you add me to the list?

#1444 1 year ago

Well-deserved Congrats on such a sexy neon sign. Speaking of sign..sign me up for the neon sign

#1445 1 year ago

LE owner and would like to be added to the list

#1446 1 year ago

New premium owner and I would like to get in on a list if there's still room!

#1447 1 year ago
Quoted from stumblor:

Hi everyone - my name is Davey from Stumblor Pinball. Hopefully, a few of you will know me already and are familiar with the mod work I’ve done. Mostly I’ve been focused on Creech, with mods such as the Chase Echo (a redesigned chase board) and Move Your Snackbar (a lighting mod for Swinks Snackbar). More recently I’ve been focused on Lollypops (reactive LED lighting for pop bumpers and slingshots) and Pinpoint (a WPC sound sniffing mod development kit). I’ve been really fortunate with the support I’ve had both in the UK and abroad - everyone has been super positive and its that enthusiasm which drives me forward. High fives!
Around two weeks ago I received my first ever NIB - a Godzilla prem. Jeez Louise what a game. The layout, shots, rules and overall aesthetic is just on another level and since its arrival I’ve been absolutely addicted to it. My personal life is suffering as a result.
I feels for you bro, but get to the point
J85M recently got in touch with me wondering if I could take a look at the signs in Godzilla. His thought was that a ‘Tokyo’ style neon sign would fit perfectly with the theme. This instantly got my creative juices flowing (ew) so I immediately did what all great designers do - hit up google images to find some signs to blatantly copy.
[quoted image]
Sexy
[quoted image]
Super sexy

[quoted image]
Dial it back a few notches please
So what is it?
The idea is this - design a 3D, Tokyo style, RGB LED lit sign, with Japanese lettering to indicate which mode was currently running, and use it to replace the existing signs in Godzilla. The lettering would be transparent, baffled from the front and lit from the back so that it appeared like a neon sign. The right side of the sign would be reverse lit acrylic with english so all us Gaijin’s would know what the hell is going on.

[quoted image]
Those letters on the left are supposed to say ‘Battle’, ‘Power’ and ‘Friend’ in Japanese but please if there are any Japanese speakers in the room and I’m wrong please keep it to yourself as I really don’t wanna know. At least it’s not a tattoo that says ‘wanker’ right?
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
The electronics that drive the whole shebang is a variation of my Lollypops board, which means that each individual letter, the neon border, and the right hand sign are all individually controlled and lit, and best of all are 100% configurable over wifi, so you can have whatever colours and patterns you like - and don’t need to know a lick of programming to do it. I usually stick to pinks and ice blues because that’s my thing, but if you want them in red and green, and flashing like a maniac when triggered - you can totally do that. Personally that would make me start frothing at the mouth, but hey, you be you.
The way I have it setup is that when the mod detects one of the inserts is flashing, it fires off two triggers - one that starts a pattern on the corresponding character and one that does a ‘fire’ pattern for a few seconds on the neon border. Better explained visually I think:

The ‘at rest’ pattern you can see is running the ‘glitch’ pattern, which is meant to look like a slightly failing neon sign (like in my ‘Move Your Snackbar’ mod) however like everything else this can be changed to whatever you like.
What about when the GI turns off?
One of the really atmospheric aspects of GZ is the lighting. especially when the GI turns off. I’ve built a GI monitoring mechanism that allows the mod to pick up when the GI turns off, and dims the sign accordingly. If you’d prefer it to be on all the time, the GI monitoring can be disabled.
What about the flasher?
Yep, the flasher is incorporated into the back the unit.
What’s it made out of?
The sign itself will be produced in a black, high detail 3D print material. The PCB is a double sided WiFi enabled affair, with 56 x WS2812-2020 LEDs. The transparent insert used for the Japanese characters is transparent resin, and the signage to the right is reverse printed UV 2mm acrylic.
Installation is simple and should take around 20 minutes. Everything plugs into existing connections, so no soldering or croc clips required. Power comes from the 12V ticket dispenser connection, CN11 on cabinet node 1. This is the same powering mechanism used by PinMonk’s flipper fans, but we will provide a fused splitter board if you plan to run both.
What if I don’t like your acrylic design?
There’s 3 to choose from, and every kit will come with all three.
[quoted image]
Can I see it in the actual machine?
Sure!
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
And some gameplay:

How much?
Price is going to be around £179 give or take (approx $220 USD) plus delivery, and I’m hoping to start mailing out toward the end of June. No pre payment required, just reply in the thread and I’ll stick you on the list.
The first run is only going to be a batch of 20. I might do more later, but this is it for now. If this is proves popular I’ll do the other signs (and buildings maybe) as well, four in total.
EDIT (29 May 22) Well 20 was never going to do it. We're looking at a much bigger initial run now, capped in a few days time. Massive thank you for the support! Still looking to do the other GZ signage later on down the road, 4 in total.
EDIT (6th Jun 22) First run of 250 is now closed, however the overflow list is already 100 strong so looking very likely that we'll do a second run at some point. Let me know if you want to be added.
EDIT (27th Jun 22) Few weeks to go before we start production. Only waiting on the outer shell print and the PCBs. 2nd run has about 80 places left.
Any questions or comments, feel free to hit me up!
Davey
--------------------------------------------------------
CURRENT STATUS (updated 2 Mar 23)
SENT: #865
MARCH RUN STARTING IN NEXT NEXT WEEK!
THE LIST
If you have asked to be added, please check you name here, thanks!

J85M.......................... 1
Colywobbles................... 2
Rhoades45..................... 3
aaron.joseph.nielson.......... 4
twenty84...................... 5
zucot......................... 6
Otto110....................... 7
moTiv8........................ 8
zucot......................... 9
Oneangrymo.................... 10
Jamesays...................... 11
K9Marshal..................... 12
delt31........................ 13
Blakester..................... 14
MarklarD...................... 15
CloudHearts................... 16
ulmpharmd..................... 17
mrossman5..................... 18
OilGuy........................ 19
Dias.......................... 20
Apollo18...................... 21
Sixtieskid.................... 22
Dexter........................ 23
LeMansFan..................... 24
Mtg381........................ 25
MajorDrainer.................. 26
tripp......................... 27
tktlwyr....................... 28
tktlwyr....................... 29
mstang01...................... 30
TonyVrd....................... 31
Pdxmonkey..................... 32
truemagoo102.................. 33
NightTrain.................... 34
DeeGor........................ 35
Tyamry........................ 36
Gogojohnnyquack............... 37
jkashani...................... 38
arcadem....................... 39
mslow......................... 40
dts........................... 41
TOOLPRO....................... 42
matlynch91.................... 43
PoopsMagee.................... 44
Gribbs........................ 45
Sethman....................... 46
Bigdaddy1000.................. 47
Sorokyl....................... 48
Jkaping....................... 49
bradczernik1.................. 50
Isochronic_Frost.............. 51
Slapfighter................... 52
mbrave77...................... 53
mummite....................... 54
Chopper36..................... 55
BlueIrocGuy................... 56
LTG........................... 57
gmanrulz46.................... 58
GorillaBiscuits............... 59
billyboy...................... 60
ZMeny......................... 61
Apinjunkie.................... 62
Palmer........................ 63
dgposter...................... 64
DeathHimself.................. 65
riggy469...................... 66
medic7000..................... 67
Sixxin........................ 68
MikeHogue..................... 69
kidchrisso.................... 70
FalconDriver.................. 71
TheGunnett.................... 72
Jkush18....................... 73
UnholySpectacle............... 74
whoknowsgoi................... 75
EarlGrey...................... 76
Stevemoerke................... 77
javagrind888.................. 78
Gooch......................... 79
crwjumper..................... 80
Beyndtstng.................... 81
bbble......................... 82
qbass187...................... 83
Ch4p3l........................ 84
ozno.......................... 85
Charliew65.................... 86
Concretehardt................. 87
CashMoney..................... 88
lucielentas................... 89
JayLar........................ 90
ultimategameroom.............. 91
Ghostcri...................... 92
neverahighscore............... 93
marksf123..................... 94
Zora.......................... 95
Rtarmstrong................... 96
DrSpatula..................... 97
PalmettoPinworks.............. 98
Bocaraton1.................... 99
Vino.......................... 100
visualmagic................... 101
paragon....................... 102
atg1469....................... 103
jlaham24...................... 104
Mookie........................ 105
Axel Schacher................. 106
Silverpaolo................... 107
tosman33...................... 108
Swm.productions............... 109
Pinzzz........................ 110
PinDeadHead................... 111
Nihonmasa..................... 112
McDoom........................ 113
joelbob....................... 114
Sorokyl....................... 115
RPZ........................... 116
db666......................... 117
pingod........................ 118
thewool....................... 119
Strummy....................... 120
sepins........................ 121
sepins........................ 122
arzoo......................... 123
smassa........................ 124
BallyKISS1978................. 125
Dantesmark.................... 126
BOB-G......................... 127
friscopinball................. 128
St0n3PiraT3................... 129
Amused_to_Death............... 130
Rcarpen22..................... 131
TheSaint025................... 132
Lordanubis.................... 133
jamesmc....................... 134
brett......................... 135
Tuna_Delight.................. 136
DanielJDougherty.............. 137
Gman3......................... 138
Gman3......................... 139
VanSkalen..................... 140
Gizmonic...................... 141
rvdv.......................... 142
fuseholder.................... 143
bustinfeelsgood............... 144
bsobie........................ 145
smokinjoe73................... 146
RikeIsland.................... 147
gambit3113.................... 148
calprog....................... 149
rapidraw...................... 150
Dave Bishop................... 151
WIZZARDROB.................... 152
Supersprint................... 153
ToucanF16..................... 154
Sako-TRG...................... 155
MGM2.......................... 156
Genjuro....................... 157
Lateralus..................... 158
zeldarioid.................... 159
xsonics2k2.................... 160
blairan213.................... 161
Spaghetti73................... 162
blubboman..................... 163
Tarheel4985................... 164
rob3.......................... 165
estrader...................... 166
aaron6920..................... 167
Da_Topper..................... 168
Pinz19........................ 169
thekaiser82................... 170
Gonzo......................... 171
May........................... 172
ChipScott..................... 173
neohalo....................... 174
doghouse...................... 175
tdiddy........................ 176
freddy........................ 177
VeeMonroe..................... 178
pinsplit...................... 179
chrismillsmusic............... 180
BackFlipper................... 181
RebelGuitars.................. 182
spidey........................ 183
kempsuk....................... 184
Hulkbuster.................... 185
jeffpin64..................... 186
thedarkknight77............... 187
Hypercoaster.................. 188
Hulkbuster.................... 189
Rockbiter..................... 190
VolitionFlipper............... 191
Pinballpal.................... 192
digitaldocc................... 193
wfumed2....................... 194
Garbagemaster................. 195
leaffan67..................... 196
GranpaDave.................... 197
Munsters...................... 198
ray-dude...................... 199
Sehested...................... 200
Atlantis...................... 201
clearstar..................... 202
Bangback...................... 203
Pinmeister.................... 204
eharan........................ 205
bigd1979...................... 206
flipper73..................... 207
out_of_order.................. 208
firefighter................... 209
6point5degrees................ 210
Dirk.......................... 211
PinBalt....................... 212
Alpha1........................ 213
Original_jason_b.............. 214
sroelens...................... 215
jbigdoggf..................... 216
mufcmufc...................... 217
Only_Pinball.................. 218
solid_snake................... 219
InvaderHouse.................. 220
Skippy2904.................... 221
Matt68061..................... 222
10redzr1...................... 223
pinb1......................... 224
MacJedi....................... 225
newforestpinball.............. 226
ianw.......................... 227
Julian Hepworth............... 228
MadNat........................ 229
JazzBouche.................... 230
bajm.......................... 231
Starscream.................... 232
thpletcher.................... 233
phs4real...................... 234
6S3NC3........................ 235
TikiTilt...................... 236
Pinballnl..................... 237
HooperTriplett................ 238
LoserKid3..................... 239
Whitenoise3000................ 240
pinwillie..................... 241
ReadyPO....................... 242
scottr........................ 243
ORF........................... 244
1958Pinhead................... 245
smokinhos..................... 246
Spectreman.................... 247
RoadQueen..................... 248
Ashram56...................... 249
jhagen........................ 250
Gilberteric................... 251
sleepygtr..................... 252
Mank.......................... 253
NinJaBooT..................... 254
radfordian3505................ 255
VindictiveX................... 256
TVsFrank...................... 257
Hamish........................ 258
vdojaq........................ 259
Bacomeista.................... 260
enkiktd....................... 261
epichoff...................... 262
rodcom........................ 263
pinballpete................... 264
Plasma........................ 265
playtwowin.................... 266
Jfed.......................... 267
Robo1......................... 268
Lokust........................ 269
Joker19....................... 270
tonyf1965..................... 271
kklank........................ 272
Purdue........................ 273
jake35........................ 274
GeekedOnPinball............... 275
rapidflipper.................. 276
mkintaiwan.................... 277
seebobbie..................... 278
Strummy....................... 279
dendoc........................ 280
Deegs......................... 281
Motorcitypinball.............. 282
robnotto...................... 283
Withoutarms................... 284
lockeness..................... 285
mbott1701..................... 286
kool1......................... 287
lockeness..................... 288
27dnast....................... 289
ScottyC....................... 290
Pinbear....................... 291
Method_Own.................... 292
andrewket..................... 293
TheAwesome23.................. 294
ptrav1........................ 295
jobowens...................... 296
ThirdFlipper.................. 297
Gd2103........................ 298
PBatt......................... 299
djsolzs....................... 300
jefryan....................... 301
Teo76......................... 302
gorgar007..................... 303
Mattamoose.................... 304
cpiel......................... 305
pinballmlb.................... 306
marioparty34.................. 307
jeffspinballpalace............ 308
MANTO1975..................... 309
MT45.......................... 310
toro1966...................... 311
victor........................ 312
fooflighter................... 313
corster....................... 314
Jvader........................ 315
Utesichiban................... 316
Reginex....................... 317
bitternerd.................... 318
foskey8522.................... 319
TheProgrammer................. 320
Capn12........................ 321
Troutfarm..................... 322
Jamieryan71................... 323
podolj........................ 324
TheBeefSupreme................ 325
twhtalm....................... 326
Pinball41..................... 327
bigehrl....................... 328
iceman44...................... 329
KidRichard.................... 330
Flare......................... 331
gripwhip...................... 332
Kebabman...................... 333
ShooterMcD.................... 334
Bmanpin....................... 335
Gritty........................ 336
MJK-911....................... 337
welbybergum................... 338
Kkoss24....................... 339
Trumpanche.................... 340
ThirdFlipper.................. 341
red_rabbit.................... 342
Ghostcri...................... 343
Cheeks........................ 344
drmolitor..................... 345
drewthegator.................. 346
sleepless..................... 347
addams40...................... 348
Gavino........................ 349
DthebodyT..................... 350
JLemire....................... 351
TGov.......................... 352
heineken621................... 353
kimzone....................... 354
Pinballflare.................. 355
GroggyFrogFace................ 356
ukengineer.................... 357
Pie Man....................... 358
ccbiggsoo7.................... 359
dontpanicflip................. 360
D-Piddy....................... 361
Twotimingtim.................. 362
bestbrad...................... 363
jimsheffield.................. 364
jimsheffield.................. 365
kingau........................ 366
Bacondaddy.................... 367
Adelam........................ 368
vgatchaman.................... 369
Jedi_Gill..................... 370
dniespod...................... 371
cbesenski..................... 372
jagman........................ 373
JToeps........................ 374
haiderdj...................... 375
Jackalwere.................... 376
kklank........................ 377
80sMan........................ 378
Swoods5688.................... 379
El_Tizzle..................... 380
Firechief..................... 381
Myles32....................... 382
fxdwg......................... 383
Arcade........................ 384
pinballpete................... 385
somehiebert................... 386
gliebig....................... 387
MLarkin78..................... 388
wywin......................... 389
Antron77...................... 390
RedPlunger.................... 391
bigdaddy07.................... 392
PinWill333.................... 393
Mojosan....................... 394
Gotfrogs...................... 395
aeonblack..................... 396
number_runner................. 397
DylanFan71.................... 398
TKDalumni..................... 399
Percula....................... 400
Vegasbills.................... 401
Vegasbills.................... 402
Tastysirloin.................. 403
Shuoink....................... 404
ccbiggsoo7.................... 405
Flake......................... 406
damadczar..................... 407
Nikko......................... 408
Blenderhead................... 409
Trojanlaw..................... 410
Mindcrime..................... 411
Jay_Killjoy................... 412
jhoward1082................... 413
stuckey_t..................... 414
treyspaghetti................. 415
N80G80........................ 416
Marangsanz.................... 417
Sijcolo....................... 418
shanksfornothin............... 419
Rapzilch...................... 420
GlimmerBalls.................. 421
Kungen........................ 422
joneuron...................... 423
MutterFudder.................. 424
MaxAMillion................... 425
cldgin2....................... 426
dashv......................... 427
podolj........................ 428
HairyPotter................... 429
Josh0979...................... 430
zaker......................... 431
DerGoetz...................... 432
DiabloRush.................... 433
stephflipp.................... 434
Ron9734....................... 435
Galdaien...................... 436
CJR........................... 437
Jimmyhonda.................... 438
iepinball..................... 439
JediMcMuffin.................. 440
dos_reboot.................... 441
Pinball_North................. 442
Silvabullet................... 443
ticktockman................... 444
pin42......................... 445
iceman44...................... 446
dougPDX....................... 447
FullTiltPinball............... 448
Soltic........................ 449
ArcadeBar..................... 450
Jeffster...................... 451
PinBallPeteFromSD............. 452
scootss....................... 453
Master_of_Trolls.............. 454
DCrosby....................... 455
Asael......................... 456
RUSSMAN....................... 457
bmegar........................ 458
phalcon_2600.................. 459
GuiitarMan.................... 460
noysboy....................... 461
mbt........................... 462
attack7....................... 463
Sjoend........................ 464
DanTheMan..................... 465
mrpilkington.................. 466
Zeusflurry.................... 467
shiffdog...................... 468
pchdetc....................... 469
vicjw66....................... 470
MutagenMan.................... 471
Vyzer2........................ 472
Ed_in_Texas................... 473
mstang01...................... 474
Mfresh........................ 475
MarkA......................... 476
RCP........................... 477
crassmage..................... 478
PinStalker.................... 479
DrSpatula..................... 480
Jaraplus519................... 481
Venom77....................... 482
MaxAMillion................... 483
AdeptJR....................... 484
Tomshine...................... 485
Cmoss......................... 486
CaptainNavidad................ 487
EndorisLit1................... 488
Alansavicki................... 489
drbrain....................... 490
Pinballer73................... 491
Alansavicki................... 492
mavantix...................... 493
Manny10....................... 494
RGman......................... 495
pinballjj..................... 496
cooked71...................... 497
Pinbolls...................... 498
Boudu74....................... 499
SerenityNow................... 500
marvinmax..................... 501
Brady2Gronk................... 502
68Pontinut.................... 503
PinDon........................ 504
DHudec........................ 505
Drac.......................... 506
drumasauras................... 507
frogger....................... 508
ViperJelly.................... 509
Faust......................... 510
Morpheus...................... 511
pellewallberg................. 512
TaTa.......................... 513
mzhulk........................ 514
foureyedcharlie............... 515
jamieflowers.................. 516
Vyzer2........................ 517
hockeymag8.................... 518
mattster...................... 519
Sarge......................... 520
Pyropro....................... 521
CQQLKAT-LEE................... 522
deveric....................... 523
Chris B....................... 524
Saber......................... 525
rgzpinx....................... 526
EvilChicken................... 527
NC_Pin........................ 528
Conrad........................ 529
KingGhidorah.................. 530
BaumeisterB................... 531
ravenwing..................... 532
NJNeil........................ 533
Bohdi......................... 534
J-Freeze...................... 535
clarkmu22..................... 536
Thuillier..................... 537
Minnpin65..................... 538
Forehead_Slap................. 539
Wmsfan........................ 540
jimsheffield.................. 541
nwood......................... 542
Jenkins....................... 543
Belvedere..................... 544
daniele.campidelli............ 545
Wmsfan........................ 546
Wmsfan........................ 547
Robo1......................... 548
sugarhillabe.................. 549
robnotto...................... 550
venom112...................... 551
VirtualMayhem................. 552
hockeymag8.................... 553
Taygeta....................... 554
Venetic....................... 555
Jj557......................... 556
tbaum......................... 557
twazu......................... 558
Gudfala....................... 559
megalo17...................... 560
Thundercracker................ 561
Mando......................... 562
Pinball-Obsessed.............. 563
iure_DJX...................... 564
JoeF.......................... 565
Ads Nems...................... 566
frogger....................... 567
Had........................... 568
Wes62......................... 569
NickBuffaloPinball............ 570
euphjay....................... 571
Manny10....................... 572
Manny10....................... 573
tatman9999.................... 574
FatPanda...................... 575
sidesmack40................... 576
ccbiggsoo7.................... 577
alleycat-pinball.............. 578
joshzandman................... 579
Pdxmonkey..................... 580
bgwilly31..................... 581
frg........................... 582
the_one....................... 583
Kingluis...................... 584
retroworld2k.................. 585
Soundmazta.................... 586
snacksoul..................... 587
lash.......................... 588
Vegas-Store................... 589
flashburn..................... 590
yancyq........................ 591
STLOkie....................... 592
Docdar........................ 593
The_Swearwolf................. 594
adam3071...................... 595
chipleader.................... 596
bigchief99.................... 597
Eggz.......................... 598
allsportdvd................... 599
Patr667....................... 600
torsten....................... 601
nbutterhorn................... 602
pghpinfan..................... 603
Mdanielb...................... 604
Rob77......................... 605
Gameroom-Goodies.............. 606
Gameroom-Goodies.............. 607
makathon...................... 608
playcubeman................... 609
Aniraf........................ 610
ryan_shelton.................. 611
stevexyzw..................... 612
doubleflipp................... 613
demandecan55.................. 614
YeaohRetro.................... 615
tojobarnes.................... 616
edomujk01..................... 617
taz16......................... 618
JustLikeMe.................... 619
wintonmartin.................. 620
sladeeee...................... 621
Kkoss24....................... 622
matt7601...................... 623
klbonn........................ 624
per3per3...................... 625
roadshow16.................... 626
fanofpinball.................. 627
paul.......................... 628
ryclarkry..................... 629
Pulp.......................... 630
moloneydarren2................ 631
DerrickL...................... 632
NullFlavor.................... 633
MalikyeMoon................... 634
j.nmi.jalomo.................. 635
MadMaxDad..................... 636
RetroGamer74.................. 637
tempus........................ 638
El_Tizzle..................... 639
greg.jltk..................... 640
tbrgr......................... 641
pdq........................... 642
dkrubis....................... 643
mcvetyty...................... 644
ryanbell302................... 645
KRam2129...................... 646
Cadillac Fan.................. 647
Davey D....................... 648
Judderman..................... 649
mplayfield.................... 650
Ads Nems...................... 651
Tilt_Birmingham............... 652
keith.b.byers................. 653
Nevus......................... 654
joefox22...................... 655
brickbuilder14................ 656
MattW123456................... 657
p_kiyasu...................... 658
JackG......................... 659
jdlang11...................... 660
watters.david.1............... 661
alagash....................... 662
cedric.topor.................. 663
J_Striker..................... 664
Info.......................... 665
Thedude227.................... 666
Its_me_aj..................... 667
denis.ludo.................... 668
Randy_G....................... 669
greg.jltk..................... 670
vephar........................ 671
shielded...................... 672
SR230CC....................... 673
silverwindgames............... 674
Sunsfan23..................... 675
Naxiety_...................... 676
Naxiety_...................... 677
Jason_Jehosaphat.............. 678
jdlang11...................... 679
DK1983........................ 680
bobbyconover.................. 681
bobbyconover.................. 682
Strohz........................ 683
JPloof........................ 684
spacewolf..................... 685
eric.......................... 686
EricInAlaska.................. 687
Thedude227.................... 688
zenbone....................... 689
enzo.ventrella................ 690
miraflower31.................. 691
NigelG........................ 692
NashtyFunk.................... 693
Pinphila...................... 694
mtopol01...................... 695
MachineGunGuy................. 696
sicknick550................... 697
PianoCK....................... 698
twinmice...................... 699
CheapTrick33.................. 700
Joeregelt..................... 701
Macman1979.................... 702
joolsvstheworld............... 703
gerlach_t..................... 704
cakalues...................... 705
brooklynknight................ 706
Greenandwhite................. 707
DesTheopta.................... 708
Haus7878...................... 709
roscoepinball................. 710
wackenhut..................... 711
Pyropro....................... 712
PinHacks...................... 713
roy........................... 714
LDP84......................... 715
Hoss_Coog..................... 716
gerlach_t..................... 717
paulbmathews.................. 718
wadedreger.................... 719
Fishbone2..................... 720
AlexisRose.................... 721
PDX-Mike...................... 722
MFMEX09....................... 723
Gahendo....................... 724
mattymacke.................... 725
matt7601...................... 726
Manny10....................... 727
Riffrider..................... 728
robnotto...................... 729
gbooras....................... 730
djhp.......................... 731
Jaxpins....................... 732
bonnet_phil................... 733
prentice...................... 734
coverweg...................... 735
Lauwaert.koen................. 736
KevInBuffalo.................. 737
Fiddler....................... 738
brian36chambers............... 739
KLR2014....................... 740
Kretinou...................... 741
mikewalsh..................... 742
kretinou...................... 743
andicorinn.................... 744
NLA........................... 745
Pinball_Eddie................. 746
robertgonyo................... 747
dana.......................... 748
pete.schlesinger.............. 749
arrbee........................ 750
greenmonk..................... 751
solomonswang.................. 752
smalman....................... 753
DaddyManD..................... 754
brucea1956.................... 755
ATLpb......................... 756
Jgaltr56...................... 757
SamW.......................... 758
brian36chambers............... 759
topher.perry.................. 760
simonnwalker.................. 761
shaggy4u...................... 762
joshu.gunn.................... 763
matthew.m.rowbottom........... 764
Info.......................... 765
sfainc........................ 766
timelord.warner............... 767
dallabona36................... 768
SamW.......................... 769
pascal........................ 770
nighttaco..................... 771
todd1stclass.................. 772
camars76...................... 773
Skatewake..................... 774
McSirTuna..................... 775
Skipnatty..................... 776
whit0421...................... 777
ParksFan...................... 778
eas020802..................... 779
superbratmiller............... 780
BRW84......................... 781
lafan4ever.................... 782
ty............................ 783
SgtPin18...................... 784
Duster72...................... 785
John_C........................ 786
Donsacto...................... 787
srmonte....................... 788
pcb355........................ 789
skwal......................... 790
pcb355........................ 791
pcb355........................ 792
garyedwardparent.............. 793
BurntOffering................. 794
nbutterhorn................... 795
broada........................ 796
JustJared..................... 797
anna.neal..................... 798
Mooey......................... 799
benny.gosselin................ 800
lornew2011.................... 801
andicorinn.................... 802
johnnyfive.................... 803
mdfarm28...................... 804
Suby.......................... 805
BSavage....................... 806
Hornfy........................ 807
livetowin..................... 808
mtntrek2...................... 809
ludobass...................... 810
bender........................ 811
Vitty......................... 812
mozach........................ 813
STEBEL........................ 814
Nonox......................... 815
tkmail........................ 816
tomawax360.................... 817
ebertin92..................... 818
f.blanchard................... 819
nds777........................ 820
PeanutsPinball................ 821
Buckltm....................... 822
a_ackermann................... 823
AttilaK....................... 824
timm_shere.................... 825
masterpinball................. 826
Sjolund....................... 827
Derfone....................... 828
SteelNation................... 829
friedrickr.................... 830
Analogkid..................... 831
Francois37210................. 832
bunkershy1.................... 833
f.zanker...................... 834
Jo4k.......................... 835
yohan......................... 836
Tintin........................ 837
mattymacke.................... 838
robert.steven.gross........... 839
gwally5....................... 840
david.a.vanderburgh........... 841
Flori......................... 842
VinnyBlanc.................... 843
Leechman...................... 844
shelbygville.................. 845
oneironaut.................... 846
bjlj3512...................... 847
brian36chambers............... 848
foursitepilot................. 849
ducaticorse................... 850
inhomearcades................. 851
Paseb......................... 852
Flippersaurus................. 853
Drain-O....................... 854
Guillaumerenou75.............. 855
tkmail........................ 856
IncredibleVortex.............. 857
brianbox...................... 858
brian......................... 859
jecco74....................... 860
Tokkentakker.................. 861
Amy.Gunson.................... 862
Rchurch727.................... 863
a_ackermann................... 864
mike.......................... 865
thomasmarlow240............... 866
adam12hicks................... 867
Ranpastrana................... 868
berki089...................... 869
Jodannar...................... 870
Vino.......................... 871
brooklynknight................ 872
Rchurch727.................... 873
spins......................... 874
Kyrosfear..................... 875
adamross...................... 876
Mike_M........................ 877
landon_e...................... 878
mabarnet...................... 879
mcphilld...................... 880
amy.gunson.................... 881
VisitorQ...................... 882
johnnyutah.................... 883
ryank11379.................... 884
J-drum11...................... 885
BC_Gambit..................... 886
eug........................... 887
mysstop....................... 888
Razzz......................... 889
jayccortel.................... 890
chris......................... 891
roy_michael................... 892
waterdog4512.................. 893
ColoradoJordan................ 894
bheinselman................... 895
medalistair................... 896
junkfunnel.................... 897
eug........................... 898
brian36chambers............... 899
thegravina.................... 900
leethejames................... 901
gabbo121...................... 902
GamerRick..................... 903
dbobe......................... 904
dzmechanical.................. 905
superbratmiller............... 906
sunny......................... 907
westonhunter1017.............. 908
justin.tyler.erdmann.......... 909
david.gawlick................. 910
joolsvstheworld............... 911
pascal........................ 912
friedrickjoel................. 913
Kevlar51...................... 914
Nilser........................ 915
Shane75....................... 916
Louwie........................ 917
conester...................... 918
philippe.giummarra............ 919
jmcgimpsey.................... 920
JayH.......................... 921
djrikity...................... 922
jacob.lykke................... 923
Robert-Garcia................. 924
boostedskex................... 925
wizard1....................... 926
DonBrendano................... 927
brendan....................... 928
gabriel121.................... 929
jasonmal73.................... 930
chris......................... 931
frb........................... 932
King-of-Payne................. 933
taylebl....................... 934
dennis.eurotramp.............. 935
dean.......................... 936
brycerockhill................. 937
mroberts...................... 938
jfb........................... 939
zacrim........................ 940
brendan....................... 941
silverballness................ 942
Zacrim........................ 943
zeuszamora.................... 944
Nds777........................ 945
ebertin92..................... 946
grantjohnstone................ 947
adamlam79..................... 948
klingeman.ta78................ 949
menzelino..................... 950
tbarnes1031................... 951
woodygee617................... 952
jmurtha....................... 953
lance......................... 954
stormryder.................... 955
wxforecaster.................. 956
GoldenBeard................... 957
ronaldvg...................... 958
1961geddy2112................. 959
pluffmudpinball............... 960
bryan.kyllonen................ 961
yoda.......................... 962
jwilliams1620................. 963
1961geddy2112................. 964
jmac4630...................... 965
Damonator..................... 966
chuck......................... 967
legionsoup22.................. 968
acakoning..................... 969
Pinball_Eddie................. 970
RBombardo..................... 971
Charger68..................... 972
Sandeep....................... 973
matttholl..................... 974
wayne_h....................... 975
alwayzlookup.................. 976
elibradaric................... 977
jmcgimpsey.................... 978
mharperlaw.................... 979
Sandeep....................... 980
Sandeep....................... 981
NovaCade...................... 982
Pinkitten..................... 983
charles.childress............. 984
jason......................... 985
nieswiadomy................... 986
Pinball3404................... 987
KatMakes...................... 988
aslong132..................... 989
carsten.weinert............... 990
ffsRusMan..................... 991
sickbirdjimmy13............... 992
herpin.jeanbaptiste........... 993
robnrobin..................... 994
hopman........................ 995
Tintin........................ 996
Pin_Fandango.................. 997
diegotagliabue.dt............. 998
notbychance................... 999
jus.shapiro03................. 1000
dsousa........................ 1001
nick.otoole................... 1002
brycerockhill................. 1003
mdbotkin...................... 1004
neofamicom.................... 1005
kedran427..................... 1006
patrickjblank................. 1007
info.......................... 1008
rzimbelm...................... 1009
P4plenty...................... 1010
Toolpros...................... 1011
moonwk........................ 1012
dougmorrison82................ 1013
t.urban....................... 1014
kustomtheater................. 1015
Robotronx..................... 1016
tmctear....................... 1017
t197073....................... 1018
travland2008.................. 1019
parsonsaj..................... 1020
tudishot...................... 1021
rrowe66....................... 1022
jill.mrazek................... 1023
john.mrazek................... 1024
ktmatias...................... 1025
notsle93...................... 1026
masterpinball................. 1027
joshogle...................... 1028
JPloof........................ 1029
.K.Boreland................... 1030
jaimmy127..................... 1031
Geoffrey.renard............... 1032
neilgrays..................... 1033
marques.larkin................ 1034
markl19....................... 1035
loris_ad...................... 1036
Geoffrey.renard............... 1037
marktenhaken.................. 1038
jawjaw........................ 1039
bryan.brazdo.................. 1040
hopman........................ 1041
tanioklyce.................... 1042
Geoffrey.renard............... 1043
dljelectrical................. 1044
kool1......................... 1045
rwh143........................ 1046
barakawins.................... 1047
gryffenyardworks.............. 1048
travland2008.................. 1049
scott.alden................... 1050
vinandcarrie.................. 1051
pinball....................... 1052
rluzio2600.................... 1053
johnc_fulliam................. 1054
ender21x...................... 1055
jfitzdam...................... 1056
cmitchell..................... 1057
wraylanning................... 1058
benhaarca..................... 1059
ericallenjazz................. 1060
rlp........................... 1061
Jeffreyjonesbsme.............. 1062
foolmandolins................. 1063
apollonc...................... 1064
chadeverettcowan.............. 1065
falky......................... 1066
xeneize....................... 1067
mettle64...................... 1068
CodeMonkey.................... 1069
conradbetti................... 1070
whitney....................... 1071
PtownPin...................... 1072
Spauldingdp................... 1073
Bounce2400.................... 1074
vtjdmgarage................... 1075
pinballhans................... 1076
chevelle396guy................ 1077
jcthompson150................. 1078
hillortho..................... 1079
dannunz....................... 1080
cooneysm96.................... 1081
eartham....................... 1082
dabear1970.................... 1083
kwan8......................... 1084
hleec......................... 1085
danny.l.clemente.............. 1086
jmurtha....................... 1087
frankbaouya................... 1088
john.......................... 1089
stilwill8..................... 1090
mathisen08.................... 1091
Ultimlegros................... 1092
utah111....................... 1093
handy......................... 1094
thegravina.................... 1095
thegravina.................... 1096
greg62smith................... 1097
DeadlyVermin.................. 1098
Joniano....................... 1099
sandersga1.................... 1100
zh2oson....................... 1101
T3quila....................... 1102
itshowtime.................... 1103
rgb........................... 1104
moonwk........................ 1105
lewis.thornton................ 1106
newf.......................... 1107
paynemic...................... 1108
gandamack..................... 1109
andrewrush37.................. 1110
L_Ron_Hoover.................. 1111
rgb........................... 1112
moonwk........................ 1113
lewis.thornton................ 1114
garulflo...................... 1115
gilvelez...................... 1116
mnienow4...................... 1117
kpwestwell.................... 1118
mike.......................... 1119
pinballonperry................ 1120
kyle.m.annett................. 1121
ewherrmann.................... 1122
Simon78....................... 1123
john-from-az.................. 1124
duret.mickael................. 1125
corvette90.................... 1126
robkovac7272.................. 1127
Wantarenagade................. 1128
bwilkinus..................... 1129
daniele.campidelli............ 1130
dhilgenberg81................. 1131
danielecampidelli71........... 1132
hmjones3...................... 1133
bryan.brazdo.................. 1134
Simon78....................... 1135
Flipstream.................... 1136
Awake_510..................... 1137
Boatshoe...................... 1138
im............................ 1139
daniele.campidelli............ 1140
toyboy6....................... 1141
SeikoKid...................... 1142
soffareny.goseb............... 1143
james.gigrich................. 1144
rotorwingflight............... 1145
southwest737pilot............. 1146
m1977......................... 1147
mike.......................... 1148
PinballStoner................. 1149
bdoseck....................... 1150
benhaarca..................... 1151
johnmooch..................... 1152
splitcms...................... 1153
badfish981.................... 1154
schwts........................ 1155
luckymoey..................... 1156
skooter710.................... 1157
EMDude........................ 1158
teamworkfinancial............. 1159
Bellagio...................... 1160
blimpey....................... 1161
Okey.......................... 1162
Notbychance................... 1163
Sashbee....................... 1164
lauwaert.koen................. 1165
hcj13......................... 1166
autopro....................... 1167
kyinwa........................ 1168
El_Tizzle..................... 1169
DJoseph....................... 1170
hisokajp...................... 1171
xcards502x.................... 1172
gabriel121.................... 1173
jaywisener.................... 1174
Skooter710.................... 1175
hhumber....................... 1176
rvanvalkenburg................ 1177
stevejablonsky................ 1178
jayccortel.................... 1179
vitx0001...................... 1180
cnickerson48.................. 1181
aquaman60609.................. 1182
melodykohagura................ 1183
brett......................... 1184
kvoorhees..................... 1185
hcj13......................... 1186
Markharris2000................ 1187
gigrichj...................... 1188
themanfrompost................ 1189
rlmag103...................... 1190
curtis........................ 1191
jcortez1980................... 1192
charles....................... 1193
antonio__v.................... 1194
Latinfantom................... 1195
chrismillsmusic............... 1196
Kreyke........................ 1197
rai........................... 1198
Vabeachrunner4................ 1199
bobts68....................... 1200
jvdsanden..................... 1201
dickwalker.................... 1202
buckltm....................... 1203
stacey........................ 1204
rvh301........................ 1205
will.......................... 1206
shawnbuxx14................... 1207
aproberts214.................. 1208
matt7601...................... 1209
mdbotkin...................... 1210
a.laumen...................... 1211
rehamed23..................... 1212
dragster_73................... 1213
tyjenwhite.................... 1214
pinballgalore................. 1215
Roi.kurgan.................... 1216
pinballgalore................. 1217
eelcohos...................... 1218
pdavidhale.................... 1219
robinhermans46................ 1220
jon.tomberlin................. 1221
craigven...................... 1222
dfester007.................... 1223
Greenhaba..................... 1224
wamonkey...................... 1225
HoakyPoaky.................... 1226
arock......................... 1227
oilrats....................... 1228
sheidt21...................... 1229
davedecrom.................... 1230
rick.brener................... 1231
btf5019....................... 1232
bryan.brazdo.................. 1233
stevesky...................... 1234
waltryan...................... 1235
mcguiles...................... 1236
pferkler...................... 1237
mike.thompson................. 1238
onlineicloud77................ 1239
herpin.jeanbaptiste........... 1240
rcameron193................... 1241
robcheek...................... 1242
hopman........................ 1243
maple1970..................... 1244
c.harris...................... 1245
melodykohagura................ 1246
cleanandlevel................. 1247
richgb........................ 1248
grantjohnstone................ 1249
grant.lovering................ 1250
evan.......................... 1251
krusebradley.................. 1252
MB1969C10..................... 1253
craig......................... 1254
aaron......................... 1255
steve......................... 1256
wforringer.................... 1257
kcaster....................... 1258
joshpescatore................. 1259
dameo10....................... 1260
jonkz811...................... 1261

Add me..!!

#1448 1 year ago

Thought I’d signed up before, but maybe did twice on the noodle bar thread count me in for one premium please

#1449 1 year ago

Premium please. I found my Godzilla pinball.

#1450 1 year ago

My Godzilla is come at the end of the month, and I am getting one of the current run of these signs
I wonder which will come first

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 59.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

Machine - For Sale
Wake Forest, NC
$ 210.00
€ 178.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 999.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Dacula, GA
9,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Gilroy, CA
$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy

There are 1,685 posts in this topic. You are on page 29 of 34.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/godzilla-tokyo-neon-sign-mod/page/29?hl=zh2oson and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.