5EF85D20-441C-436D-B1FC-4952136EEF2A (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_20221211_125012051 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot 2022-12-05 at 13.08.00 (resized).png
Screenshot_20221126-221736_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20221124-200105_Chrome (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 1,343 posts in this topic. You are on page 27 of 27.
#1301 24 days ago

I did the notify on your website. Just want to be added to the march 23’ list. Thanks!!

Dan

#1302 24 days ago

I received this a little while back and just had some time this evening to install stumblor excellent mod. The instructions are well laid out and the install was pretty easy. No soldering as promised, just some wire routing and some tweaking to get the Mechagodzilla flasher oriented properly.

The WiFi connectivity and adjustability of this mod are really fun and add another dimension. I was a little concerned at first that the sign was too bright and visually dominating, but was very pleased to find that there's a Global Brightness adjustment on the Settings page that let me drop the LED output across the board to more appropriately "sit in" with the playfield lighting. I think if you had a Pinstadium setup or homebrew equivalent, the sign would have plenty of output to be able to keep up. Since mine is mostly stock from a lighting perspective, it was nice to dial it back a bit. Looking forward to playing with colors and patterns a bit, as I've only scratched the surface of the adjustability in this mod.

Thanks Davey!

IMG_1424 (resized).JPG

#1303 23 days ago

Awesome write up Desmodromic thanks for taking the time to put it together. Great that you're using the WiFi config to get the look of the sign to your liking - this is probably the aspect of my mods that I'm most proud of. I'm an online software dev by trade so being able to take the hardware config into the browser just opened everything up.

#1304 23 days ago
Quoted from stumblor:

Awesome write up Desmodromic thanks for taking the time to put it together. Great that you're using the WiFi config to get the look of the sign to your liking - this is probably the aspect of my mods that I'm most proud of. I'm an online software dev by trade so being able to take the hardware config into the browser just opened everything up.

Happy to talk about it, it's a great mod. The end-user customizability is one of the things that really got my interest. Super fun to be able to tune it for whatever look we prefer.

Really looking forward to the Lolly UFO!

#1305 22 days ago

Add me too. I'm in!

#1306 21 days ago

Great mod! Please add me to the current list!

#1307 21 days ago

stumblor - Please add me to the March 2023 run for a Premium/LE version!

#1308 21 days ago

stumblor please add me to the list as well for a Premium March 23. I will need the splitter as well if thats not standard.

#1309 20 days ago

Please add me to your list ...Godzilla premium thanks

#1310 17 days ago

Please add me to the list for an LE version.

#1311 15 days ago

Yeah, I better get one. Please and thank you.

Edit: premium

#1312 15 days ago

Please add me to the list: Premium

#1313 13 days ago

Can you put me on the list too pls

#1314 13 days ago

Please put me on the list…great looking mod!!!

#1315 12 days ago

Please put me on the list
Cheers

#1316 10 days ago

This looks amazing, please put me on the list for a Premium version as well!

#1317 10 days ago

Please add me to the list for an LE version - thanks

#1318 9 days ago

Please add me to the Premium list. Thanks!

#1319 9 days ago

Please add me to the list as well! Pro due in June!!!

#1320 8 days ago

please add me to your list : premium

#1321 4 days ago

Please add me to list for LE. Thanks.

#1322 3 days ago

Please delete me from the list. I‘ve sold my Godzilla

#1323 3 days ago

Hi stumblor I notified you on your site like 6 weeks ago. I don’t see myself on the list. Please like post if im on the list. Thanks you, Chance premium

#1324 3 days ago

I would like to be on the List as well.
LE VERSION
Thanks
Scott

#1325 3 days ago

stumblor please add me to the list for your March ‘23 run: Premium. Thanks and congrats on your success!

#1326 2 days ago
Quoted from Notbychance:

Hi stumblor I notified you on your site like 6 weeks ago. I don’t see myself on the list. Please like post if im on the list. Thanks you, Chance premium

Sorry about that, updated now!

Quoted from wizard1:

Please delete me from the list. I‘ve sold my Godzilla

Done - thanks for letting me know But you crazy!

#1327 2 days ago

We've begun ordering all the parts for the March run! There's a bit of a stock shortage of the ESP-12F chip (the main processor I use in pretty much all my mods) which did cause me to have a mild panic attack last week until I saw that it was probably just due to systems not being updated yet after CNY. Hopefully stock will arrive at my fabricator this week which means I can order the boards - the last piece of the puzzle.

Lolly UFO is going at full steam, but we are having a bit of difficulty getting the UFOs produced at the same pace. Paul (Jazzbouche) and myself are trying to work out the best way going forward (the poor guy never wants to look at a UFO again), but it might mean that we stop the run at 300, and switch back to Tokyo Neon early, while we work that out. Should have a steer on that in a few weeks.

Lastly, massive THANKYOU to all those who voted for us at the TWIPY awards this year. The super spam-a-thon that I initiated with everyone was actually a really wonderful process (for me anyway) and the feedback I received about the work I'm doing was overwhelmingly positive. Honestly, I can't thank everyone enough for the support and what it means to me and my family. My wife is absolutely miserable in her job at the moment, which sucks - but it does look as though I might finally be able to take some of that load off so she doesn't have to be so financially responsible for the family anymore, and that makes me feel really proud. Everyone here on pinside has been a pivotal part of that. Like, I owe you all a beer. Now wouldn't that be a party!

#1329 2 days ago
Quoted from stumblor:

We've begun ordering all the parts for the March run! There's a bit of a stock shortage of the ESP-12F chip (the main processor I use in pretty much all my mods) which did cause me to have a mild panic attack last week until I saw that it was probably just due to systems not being updated yet after CNY. Hopefully stock will arrive at my fabricator this week which means I can order the boards - the last piece of the puzzle.
Lolly UFO is going at full steam, but we are having a bit of difficulty getting the UFOs produced at the same pace. Paul (Jazzbouche) and myself are trying to work out the best way going forward (the poor guy never wants to look at a UFO again), but it might mean that we stop the run at 300, and switch back to Tokyo Neon early, while we work that out. Should have a steer on that in a few weeks.
Lastly, massive THANKYOU to all those who voted for us at the TWIPY awards this year. The super spam-a-thon that I initiated with everyone was actually a really wonderful process (for me anyway) and the feedback I received about the work I'm doing was overwhelmingly positive. Honestly, I can't thank everyone enough for the support and what it means to me and my family. My wife is absolutely miserable in her job at the moment, which sucks - but it does look as though I might finally be able to take some of that load off so she doesn't have to be so financially responsible for the family anymore, and that makes me feel really proud. Everyone here on pinside has been a pivotal part of that. Like, I owe you all a beer. Now wouldn't that be a party!

Any chance we see you at Texas this year?

#1330 2 days ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

Any chance we see you at Texas this year?

Would absolutely love to, and certainly considered it, but just the wrong time to be away from the family atm. If the amazing happens and I do happen to snag the twipy, I've got an undercover stumblor agent Jedi_Gill who has graciously agreed to go up and say a few words - what he doesn't know is that those few words will contain a ton of Australian-isms and full bore curse words, cos that'll be like, really funny.

#1331 2 days ago

Please add me to the list, premium. Thanks

#1332 2 days ago

Please add me for an LE.

#1333 2 days ago
Quoted from stumblor:

Definitely the best looking mod of 2022. How far do you think you will get through the list with you March run?

#1334 2 days ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

Definitely the best looking mod of 2022. How far do you think you will get through the list with you March run?

Thanks very much - really appreciate that! It really was such a great year for mods, so there is some stiff competition. We shall see.

We currently have about 320 people waiting on the list, and are getting around 5 signups a day, mostly through the website. I've ordered parts for 400, so hopefully that will be enough to cover everybody. Danny who is doing all the assembly at the moment is working out really well, and getting faster and more accurate every time, so hoping we can have everything finished off over Mar/Apr. There's lots of new mods on the horizon that are essentially ready to go, but the biggest bottleneck is the assembly, shipping and order management side. The better we can get at that, the more I can focus on the creative/design side, which is really what I'm better at (and is the fun bit).

#1335 2 days ago
Quoted from stumblor:

Thanks very much - really appreciate that! It really was such a great year for mods, so there is some stiff competition. We shall see.
We currently have about 320 people waiting on the list, and are getting around 5 signups a day, mostly through the website. I've ordered parts for 400, so hopefully that will be enough to cover everybody. Danny who is doing all the assembly at the moment is working out really well, and getting faster and more accurate every time, so hoping we can have everything finished off over Mar/Apr. There's lots of new mods on the horizon that are essentially ready to go, but the biggest bottleneck is the assembly, shipping and order management side. The better we can get at that, the more I can focus on the creative/design side, which is really what I'm better at (and is the fun bit).

Sweet! My GZ is in the next run and I'm 1063, so I'll keep my fingers crossed. Keep up the great work!

#1336 2 days ago

Please add me to the list for the Premium. Thanks.

#1337 2 days ago

Pease add me to the list for a premium. Thanks!

#1338 2 days ago

Please add me to the list for a premium. Thanks

#1339 1 day ago
Quoted from stumblor:

Would absolutely love to, and certainly considered it, but just the wrong time to be away from the family atm. If the amazing happens and I do happen to snag the twipy, I've got an undercover stumblor agent Jedi_Gill who has graciously agreed to go up and say a few words - what he doesn't know is that those few words will contain a ton of Australian-isms and full bore curse words, cos that'll be like, really funny.

Feel free to count me as your backup since TPF is in my backyard. I'll definitely be screaming for you if they call you as the winner.

#1340 1 day ago
Quoted from stumblor:

...but it might mean that we stop the run at 300, and switch back to Tokyo Neon early, while we work that out.

Noooooooooo!!!! I'm #345....sooooo close!!!!! I suggest you stop at #350!

#1341 19 hours ago
Quoted from greenmonk:

Feel free to count me as your backup since TPF is in my backyard. I'll definitely be screaming for you if they call you as the winner.

Thanks so much mate - you'll probably hear me screaming all the way in Texas also!

Quoted from greenmonk:

Noooooooooo!!!! I'm #345....sooooo close!!!!! I suggest you stop at #350!

To be honest you'll probably sneak in anyway, given that there is always around 20% list dropoff. In the last couple of days Jazzbouche has made some strides working out an alternative production method, so hoping we can push past 300 anyway. More on that soon!

#1342 5 hours ago

Can you put me in the list please? Thanks. Premium

#1343 4 hours ago

Please add me to the list.
Looks great!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
9,999 9,699 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Virginia Beach, VA
Machine - For Sale
Westwood, NJ
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ChainsawMods
Toys/Add-ons
There are 1,343 posts in this topic. You are on page 27 of 27.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/godzilla-tokyo-neon-sign-mod/page/27 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.