• 68 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 months ago by altan
  • Topic is favorited by 15 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Pic (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinFever.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14 2 years ago

I DID THIS WITH GOT Pro .. Got premium, hated it. Back to the pro. Then i sold it. But if i buy a GOT again it will be a Pro ..

Quoted from Cobray:

You want to hear something funny? I had an Iron Maiden Pro and loved it so much that I sold it and bought a (HUO/Used) Iron Maiden Premium. Guess what? I didn't like the Premium nearly as much as my Pro!! The extra features didn't help the flow and gameplay for me and it just never felt as good to play as my Pro. To this day, I regret getting rid of my pro for the premium! Everyone kept telling me I'd like the Premium better!! Nope.
This is NOT to say that GZ Pro is better than GZ premium.. just that sometimes extra features don't equal better gameplay... to some. Now there are games that I absolutely prefer the premium version of, but I have determined that the only true way for ME to know is for ME to play both. I know it sounds cliche, but it's what I try to go on IF I'M NOT SURE on a specific title.
That being said, on GZ, I have a Premium on order and am not looking back!! I played a pro on location and feel the Premium version is the one to own in my home.
Best of luck! Honestly you can't go wrong with either a Pro or Premium on GZ... it's a monster hit either way!!

1 week later
#23 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

GZ pro will make you happy. It is everything you’ll need and worth $7k price tag.
GZ premium will make you walk on clouds. It is everything you’ve wanted and worth the $12.5k price tag it will cost to get one this year. Is the premium worth $5.5k more? I said yes to one recently and am satisfied with the decision to get one now.
Best solution is buy GZ pro now and put a deposit with a distributor on a future GZ prem (with expected delivery 6/23) for $9.3k that is expected to cost $9.7k when it arrives. Congrats you have purchased 2 GZ pinball machines at msrp. The upgrades from pro have cost you $2.7k now and you sell one of your GZ’s.
I play a lot of GZ prem and ALSO GZ pro each week. The pro holds up really nicely and I’d be happy with one.

So glad you agree on the prices you post.
I however do not. Way overpriced ,wayyyyyyy overpriced on them. What makes the price of Godzilla pro more than a 4500 Got pro? Inflation? Lmao. 7k for a pro f-u(paid 6750 for a maiden fk me.lol)

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 35.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Austin, MN
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 999.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 80.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

9,000 (OBO)
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Side Gig Studios

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 100.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

€ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinFever.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/godzilla-pro-vs-premium-?tu=PinFever and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.