View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20240124-160659_Drive (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240121-000543_Drive (resized).jpg
20230730_215156 (resized).jpg
20230730_221148 (resized).jpg
16898723335334364735007003387658 (resized).jpg
#1 1 year ago

Update:
How to level or power up to get to King of the Monsters...
I finally got to King of the Monsters mode by skipping a few tier 1 and 2 battles. This is what I learned.
Shoot both ramps then shoot scoop to start battle.
Beat tier 1 monster then select a new city.
Start another battle with tier 1 monster and beat it.
Select tier 2 monster and just play that mode.
Must play 1 tank mode and 1 bridge mode and rampage mode at least once then select a new city to select planet x mode.
Complete Planet X (don't need to win) I did win tho
Start Godzilla multiball by shooting building then during multiball shoot building few times to score super jackpot which qualifies Monster zero mode which is the key to unlock King of the Monsters mode.
Godzilla upgrades level 4 and 8 to activates Monster zero and terror of Mechagodzilla just shoot building to start.
Play monster zero but don't need to beat it just lock 1 ball or 2 I think.
I did play Mechagodzilla multiball and got super jackpot but not sure if it's necessary to unlock King of the Monsters.
When I shot the scoop and got to power up stage 8 Godzilla upgrades, I had 2 choices terror of Mechagodzilla and King of the monsters.
King of the monsters stage 1 is hard because I had only 75sec to beat all 4 tier 1 monsters. I only beat 2 out of 4.
However I did defeat the King of the Monsters stage 2.
Afterwards Godzilla walks into the water game ends and your game is over which is cool, kinda like a mic drop.

I noticed after updating Godzilla pin there's a challenge mode setting but doesn't work.
I hope Keith Elwin updates Godzilla with King of the Monsters and Planet X challenge modes like Jurassic Park has "escape from nublar" challenge mode if u hold both flipper buttons before starting a game.
Any idea when that challenge mode update will happen?
Keith Elwin hinted to challenge modes to Godzilla pinball update.
https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxFfNvRljrg7DCtSYqjItsIBiAObmWYQIV
16898723335334364735007003387658 (resized).jpg16898723335334364735007003387658 (resized).jpg
20230730_221148 (resized).jpg20230730_221148 (resized).jpg20230730_215156 (resized).jpg20230730_215156 (resized).jpg
Godzilla

Screenshot_20240121-000543_Drive (resized).jpgScreenshot_20240121-000543_Drive (resized).jpg

Screenshot_20240124-160659_Drive (resized).jpgScreenshot_20240124-160659_Drive (resized).jpg
#2 1 year ago

Not sure on your questions; but, a random thought from a new Godzilla owner that needs to learn the game’s rules - shouldn’t this game have Lizard modes instead?

Additional thoughts - who do you have your money on in a fight: Godzilla or the wizard?

I think it depends on the wizard. If it’s David Blaine or Copperfield, Zilla’s got ‘em easily. Merlin or Voldemort would be a tougher call. I still think the big green would take Thomas Edison or John Wooden.

#3 12 months ago
Quoted from jedimastermatt:

Not sure on your questions; but, a random thought from a new Godzilla owner that needs to learn the game’s rules - shouldn’t this game have Lizard modes instead?
Additional thoughts - who do you have your money on in a fight: Godzilla or the wizard?
I think it depends on the wizard. If it’s David Blaine or Copperfield, Zilla’s got ‘em easily. Merlin or Voldemort would be a tougher call. I still think the big green would take Thomas Edison or John Wooden.

I sure as shit want what ever you are currently smoking.

#4 12 months ago
Quoted from maxharvard:

I sure as shit want what ever you are currently smoking.

Yeah, I was trying to follow his reply till he fell out the tracks at Lizard modes.

#5 12 months ago
Quoted from tampa12:

Quick question, How do I start King of the Monsters the fastest way possible?

Buy the stern topper!

#6 12 months ago

I believe Keith in an interview very definitively stated that the topper exclusive Time Attack king of the monsters challenge mode will not be coming to non-topper owners - but he did say they have other challenge modes planned.

I think of the current options, I'd be happy with any of the big 3 as challenge modes: Terror of Mechagodzilla, Monster Zero, or Planet X.

I'd prefer something unique, but any challenge mode to provide a quicker, multiplayer-friendly game option would be very much appreciated.

As far as getting to King of The Monsters, if you beat Planet X you can then choose to start KoTM early at power-up 8 instead of whichever Monster Zero or Terror of MechaGZ you hadn't played yet. I'm not sure if you get that option if you played Planet X early too though - I've never taken Planet X early . Otherwise if you only start but don't defeat the Xiliens to beat Planet X (or already made it to power-up 8 before playing Planet X), then you have to get to power-up 11 to play KoTM, if I'm not mistaken.

#7 12 months ago

Jesus Christ, I think I've made Power Up #4......i may as well sell this fucking thing, I'm never gonna see most of it.

#8 12 months ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

Jesus Christ, I think I've made Power Up #4......

That's monster zero...keep going!

#9 12 months ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

Jesus Christ, I think I've made Power Up #4......i may as well sell this fucking thing, I'm never gonna see most of it.

Nah, it's just money well spent! Had you already "conquered" the game, then you'd be ready to sell...

3 months later
#10 8 months ago

Im confused. I just beat all monsters, got monster zero and mecha, and no king of Monsters mode initiated. I played for a while and eventually drained. Super bummed after hunting this for months.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Dallas, TX
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Toppers
The Electric Playground

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Meriden, CT
€ 178.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
BomberMods

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Side Gig Studios

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
Bentonville, AR
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Discos Pinball Mod Shop

$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.