(Topic ID: 331846)

Godzilla “Noodle Bar” Building mod (Tokyo Neon #2)

By stumblor

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 874 posts
  • 386 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 75 days ago by CapeCodPin
  • Topic is favorited by 118 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSCF3002 (resized).JPG
IMG_0962 (resized).jpeg
pasted_imagecid:6126CC8A-E343-44FE-894B-11240ADE14A3 (resized).png
Oh God No gif (resized).png
toyko 3.gif
IMG_0335 (resized).png
MOD2 (resized).jpg
MOD3 (resized).jpg
PXL_20231223_014623756 (resized).jpg
PXL_20231223_014640673 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
Untitled (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 874 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 18.
#401 11 months ago

Please add me to the list for premiumk

#402 11 months ago

add me to the list thanks

#403 11 months ago

Please add me to the list for a premium. Thank you

1 week later
#404 11 months ago

Please add me to the list for the premium! I also registered on your website but am saying here as well!

Thx
Brian

#405 11 months ago

Premium please

#406 11 months ago

Have these starting shipping?

#407 11 months ago
Quoted from Jkush18:

IMG_6131 (resized).pngIMG_6131 (resized).png
#408 11 months ago
Quoted from Jkush18:

No not yet sorry! Still a small outfit with lots of demand, and while we've been able to scale some things effectively, other things (like inventory management) have been tough to get going at the pace we need. Constantly learning and improving things though so I'm hoping over the next 6 months to get better at all the things we've been struggling with, and get the mods out faster. Really appreciate everyone's patience and I can assure you the wait will be worth it.

#409 11 months ago
Quoted from stumblor:

No not yet sorry! Still a small outfit with lots of demand, and while we've been able to scale some things effectively, other things (like inventory management) have been tough to get going at the pace we need. Constantly learning and improving things though so I'm hoping over the next 6 months to get better at all the things we've been struggling with, and get the mods out faster. Really appreciate everyone's patience and I can assure you the wait will be worth it.

Got it! Thanks for the updates. Just wondered how my atomic Godzilla arrived before the noodle building.

#410 11 months ago

I’m really considering this mod, but my only concern is if you have plans on making mods for the other two buildings along the back wall?

This one looks great but I think it will contrast the other two greatly if they remain the standard flat plastics.

#411 11 months ago
Quoted from Jkush18:

Got it! Thanks for the updates. Just wondered how my atomic Godzilla arrived before the noodle building.

Paul (Jazzbouche) does those ones - I just play a supporting role - so he has been assembling and shipping those at the same time I've been doing Tokyo Neon / Lolly UFO.

#412 11 months ago
Quoted from Bellagio:

I’m really considering this mod, but my only concern is if you have plans on making mods for the other two buildings along the back wall?
This one looks great but I think it will contrast the other two greatly if they remain the standard flat plastics.

Defo doing the other back buildings as well. After I finish the design work on Foo Fighters Area 51, the next one to work on will be the back left "subway".

#413 11 months ago
Quoted from stumblor:

Defo doing the other back buildings as well. After I finish the design work on Foo Fighters Area 51, the next one to work on will be the back left "subway".

Now don't go doing all the mods in the same year. You need to win multiple years of Twipy Awards for all of this!

#414 11 months ago

Add me for le thnx!

#415 11 months ago
Quoted from stumblor:

I hear that! Pinball mods are a tough business! In my case it is enough demand to keep me busy 60 hours a week with enough profit to replace 1/20th of my full time job. Keep up the good work!

#416 10 months ago
Quoted from stumblor:

Nice!! I'm sure they will be as great as all of your other work!

#417 10 months ago

Yep, don't burn yourself out! You'll have to start work on a Godzilla topper now that Stern dropped a huge turd.

#418 10 months ago

I can only imagine how amazing a stumble topper would be. Would be a lot of work though

#419 10 months ago

Nice future project would be to reskin the awful topper Stern just released for Godzilla

#420 10 months ago

add me to your list for (3) of these please. ordering for myself and 2 buddies

#421 10 months ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

I hear that! Pinball mods are a tough business! In my case it is enough demand to keep me busy 60 hours a week with enough profit to replace 1/20th of my full time job. Keep up the good work!

Love your mods! Need to buy some of your Scooby mods. Thanks for all the hard work you do. I hope your family is doing ok. Sorry for what happened.

#422 10 months ago

ooh Interesting...
27 days ago the post 1 list had 492 people. Post 400 takes it to 500 not counting any other mechanism of signing up...

Quoted from stumblor:

. At some point, you essentially have to make a guess as to what the total will end up being (minus dropoff, plus signups between now and then) and order the parts for that many. For noodle bar, that number is 500. Whether that's correct or not, we'll have to see as the run gets started. For something that seems relatively simple from the outside, there's so many variables at play that can blow up the estimate. Not sure if we'll extend either - as you say, lots of projects to move on with!

so depending on drop offs the full run is already spoken for? Congrats!

#423 10 months ago

based on the last time the front page list was updated, I'm showing the following have expressed interest since and need to be added to your list:
Mdanielb
xeneize
Silvabullet
acinbc
CaptainNavidad
TheSaint025
Scott8806
Vabeachrunner4
rodcom
ManBarePig
Busaturbo
bmunn1
Wray
Munsters
j_m_ (x3)

#424 10 months ago

Yeah sorry everyone, have been on holidays in Dorset last few days with the family so have just been trying to keep up with the emails and PMs (and not doing a very good job!) Will catch up properly on everything over the weekend. X

#425 10 months ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Love your mods! Need to buy some of your Scooby mods. Thanks for all the hard work you do. I hope your family is doing ok. Sorry for what happened.

Hey thanks! This community is absolutely worth working for. Everyone is so nice and most people are really patient as well. It is unlike my day job . stumblor has to deal with all of those amazing UK holidays and wonderful beer. His mods are 10x harder to produce .

#426 10 months ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

Hey thanks! This community is absolutely worth working for. Everyone is so nice and most people are really patient as well. It is unlike my day job . stumblor has to deal with all of those amazing UK holidays and wonderful beer. His mods are 10x harder to produce .

I couldn't agree more - it's been the most positive and encouraging experience for me too. You're not wrong about the wonderful beer too, and I have been enjoying my fair share over the last few days! Dorset is probably my favourite place in the UK, I'd love to live here. Scooby arrives next week too man, can't wait to install your mods! They're patiently waiting in my workshop

Quoted from Sorokyl:

ooh Interesting...
27 days ago the post 1 list had 492 people. Post 400 takes it to 500 not counting any other mechanism of signing up...
so depending on drop offs the full run is already spoken for? Congrats!

It's around 580 now, so that well and truly take it over including around 20% dropoff. The numbers usually jump also when people start receiving them (and showing them off to friends!) so I think we're going to have to plan some additional. It's been a really incredible response, thanks again to everyone for getting on board with the concept. I have some exciting ideas for the other buildings!

Quoted from j_m_:

based on the last time the front page list was updated, I'm showing the following have expressed interest since and need to be added to your list:
Mdanielb
xeneize
Silvabullet
acinbc
CaptainNavidad
TheSaint025
Scott8806
Vabeachrunner4
rodcom
ManBarePig
Busaturbo
bmunn1
Wray
Munsters
j_m_ (x3)

Thanks mate - everyone added and first post updated!

#427 10 months ago

Hey Stumblor, i see the list was updated but the numbers are all out of wack…… i about panicked when I didn’t see my name until I scrolled down…….

#428 10 months ago
Quoted from Skatewake:

Hey Stumblor, i see the list was updated but the numbers are all out of wack…… i about panicked when I didn’t see my name until I scrolled down…….

Ohhh... maybe when I transferred over to the new system? Let me check it.

Edit - ah yeah I see what you mean... need to add a sort to the list output Fixed.

#429 10 months ago

I want one for my Premium GZ. Thx

#430 10 months ago

I want to be on the list for Premium, thanks!
Jason

#431 10 months ago

How did I miss this? Well, if there’s room throw me on for a premium!

Thanks!

#432 10 months ago

Pls add me to the list for a premium

#433 10 months ago

Please add me to the list. Thanks

#434 10 months ago

Please add me to the list for an LE. Thank you!

#435 10 months ago

Please add me to the list for my Godzilla pro

#436 10 months ago

Please add me to the list for my godzilla pro

3 weeks later
#437 9 months ago

“Noo Dle Bar Noo Dle Bar Noo Dle Bar”

IMG_7450 (resized).jpegIMG_7450 (resized).jpeg
#438 9 months ago

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

Two weeks!

#439 9 months ago
Quoted from stumblor:

[quoted image]
Two weeks!

Yes!!! Post the list so i can be super disappointed in my list number!!

#440 9 months ago

Yesssssss!!!!!!

Quoted from stumblor:

[quoted image]
Two weeks!

#441 9 months ago
Quoted from Baggerman:

Yes!!! Post the list so i can be super disappointed in my list number!!

It’s on the front page

#442 9 months ago

Woot, I'm # 616!

#443 9 months ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

It’s on the front page

Whoop.... 283 it is.

#444 9 months ago

Please add me to the list for a Premium…. Gonna be a long wait but don’t see my Zilla going anywhere! Thanks.

#445 9 months ago

just got notified that my premium is in. I need to make arrangements to go and collect it.

#446 9 months ago
Quoted from j_m_:

just got notified that my premium is in. I need to make arrangements to go and collect it.

Oh man, you're in for a treat!

#447 9 months ago

Shazam! I thought that I had added myself to this list a while back. Apparently, I did not. D'oH!

Please add me to the Noodle Building list, for a Premium.

This far down on the list, I feel confident that I will definitely receive mine sometime before the year 2033. But it will be worth the wait.

Thanks.

#448 9 months ago

Please add me for the premium. Thanks

#449 9 months ago
Quoted from Master_of_Trolls:

Shazam! I thought that I had added myself to this list a while back. Apparently, I did not. D'oH!
Please add me to the Noodle Building list, for a Premium.
This far down on the list, I feel confident that I will definitely receive mine sometime before the year 2033. But it will be worth the wait.
Thanks.

We've been making some big improvements to the assembly process over the last few months, and now getting through around 100 a week, so hopefully the wait won't be too long (but worth it obv!)

#450 9 months ago
Quoted from stumblor:

We've been making some big improvements to the assembly process over the last few months, and now getting through around 100 a week, so hopefully the wait won't be too long (but worth it obv!)

Exciting!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 125.88
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ChainsawMods

$ 375.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinMod Industries

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 14.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Pimp

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Land O' Lakes, FL
€ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 2.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Chrome Candy

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Kingston, OK
$ 85.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Performance Pinball

€ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

5,980 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
$ 16.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 874 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 18.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/godzilla-noodle-bar-building-mod-tokyo-neon-2/page/9 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.