(Topic ID: 331846)

Godzilla “Noodle Bar” Building mod (Tokyo Neon #2)

By stumblor

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 874 posts
  • 386 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 69 days ago by CapeCodPin
  • Topic is favorited by 119 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSCF3002 (resized).JPG
IMG_0962 (resized).jpeg
pasted_imagecid:6126CC8A-E343-44FE-894B-11240ADE14A3 (resized).png
Oh God No gif (resized).png
toyko 3.gif
IMG_0335 (resized).png
MOD2 (resized).jpg
MOD3 (resized).jpg
PXL_20231223_014623756 (resized).jpg
PXL_20231223_014640673 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
Untitled (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 874 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 18.
#351 1 year ago

Is there going to be some sort of discount for those of us that end up buying all of these things? I can't imaging you wont be making the rest of the backboard. If it isn't too far down the road

#352 1 year ago
Quoted from jamieflowers:

Is there going to be some sort of discount for those of us that end up buying all of these things? I can't imaging you wont be making the rest of the backboard. If it isn't too far down the road

Not at the moment sorry. There are a lot of people who have bought from me multiple times so I have to ensure that whatever we do in the future is done fairly and can benefit everyone who has been so supportive up till now. Not sure what that means yet, but been giving it lots of thought !

#353 1 year ago

+(1) for a Godzilla Premium

#354 1 year ago

Please add me for one of these for the Pro; finally got my neon sign mod installed; looks great! (obviously, but I wanted to see it in person before commitng to this).

#355 1 year ago

Please add me to the list for one of these beauties!

#356 1 year ago

I'm in for a pro!

#357 1 year ago

Might as well jump on the list for a pro

#358 1 year ago

Stockpiling!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#359 1 year ago

I don't see me on the order list I was post 99. Please add.

#360 1 year ago
Quoted from rockett60:

I don't see me on the order list I was post 99. Please add.

Whoops! Really sorry about that, but thanks so much for checking. List updated.

#361 1 year ago

Please add me to the list for the LE.

#362 1 year ago

add plz

#363 1 year ago

In for premium please

Thx

#364 12 months ago

Hello
Please add me for a premium
I already have the Toyo Neon sign
Thanks !

#365 12 months ago

Your mods get better and better, please add me to the list for Premium model.

#366 12 months ago

Add me to the list please

#367 11 months ago

This looks amazing, Please add me to the list, I have a premium.....Thank you

#368 11 months ago

Please add me to the list - premium. Thanks!

#369 11 months ago

Add me to the premium please. I suspect you are going to do the 3 buildings?

#370 11 months ago

Add me premium

#371 11 months ago
Quoted from etien:

Add me to the premium please. I suspect you are going to do the 3 buildings?

Yep that's the plan! tdiddy did mention to me that he'd like to have a crack at the middle one, but I'm hoping he's so tied up with the army of other mods he's working on that he just let's me do it for continuity

#372 11 months ago
Quoted from stumblor:

Yep that's the plan! tdiddy did mention to me that he'd like to have a crack at the middle one, but I'm hoping he's so tied up with the army of other mods he's working on that he just let's me do it for continuity

I have @tdiddy's Naegele Oil Building and the Tesla Towers. Both are great mods and I highly recommend them but those three buildings really do need continuity, really!!

#373 11 months ago

Please add me for a Premium! Beautiful work

#374 11 months ago
Quoted from rmbakos:

I have tdiddy's Naegele Oil Building and the Tesla Towers. Both are great mods and I highly recommend them but those three buildings really do need continuity, really!!

I'll have a chat with him, I feel the same way. Tom will be cool I'm sure he has a lot on his plate already.

#375 11 months ago

In for one for my LE!

#376 11 months ago

Put me down for one for my LE

#377 11 months ago

Please add me for an LE.

#378 11 months ago

Add me to the list. Premium. Amazing work!

#379 11 months ago

Add me, add me!! LE if there is one..

Why does this have to be so much nicer the one I just upgraded .. Stumblor- you're an artist!!!

#380 11 months ago

Please sign me up for a premium. Thanks!

#381 11 months ago

I need to be removed from the list please

#382 11 months ago
Quoted from stumblor:

Stockpiling![quoted image][quoted image]

Hyped!

#383 11 months ago

Please add me for a second LE please!

#384 11 months ago

Hey everyone! Just a little puff piece for my man J85M who has just announced his very first mod - and it's a banger - the Deadpool 'Hellhouse' sign. Designed by swinks and powered by my very own Lollypops, so full pattern and colour control over WiFi as per usual. 8 different game triggers. Enjoy! Head on over to the thread and show him some big ups.

#385 11 months ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

I'd be happy to.
Firstly, you're right. 家 can mean house, but it means house in the way that "house lanister" means house from game of thrones. The Kanji is usually synonymous with family like 家族/kazoku or 家庭/katei (next time you step foot in a panda express you'll see this one in the wall and it says "family" next to it)
If you want building, and you want only one kanji to get it done, I'd go with 建 (tate). It is often used as 建物 which is grossly translates as "building thing," but means just "building." 建 is the Kanji for construction, be it building/construction/etc. But it is your best bet for this type of meaning.
So again: 建
I certainly hate to sound like a know-it-all, as your mods are fucking amazing. But I'm also the guy that pointed out to a Japanese restaurant (run by white people) that their open sign was backwards. Lol.
[quoted image]

Thanks so much Doctor6 for providing much needed insight into the world of Kanji! Acrylics updated, and now in production. We're smashing through the Lolly UFO orders at the moment which is really good, so shouldn't be too much longer until we are able to start this run. Thanks so much for everyone's patience!

Screenshot 2023-05-09 at 09.20.21 (resized).jpgScreenshot 2023-05-09 at 09.20.21 (resized).jpgScreenshot 2023-05-09 at 09.20.26 (resized).jpgScreenshot 2023-05-09 at 09.20.26 (resized).jpgScreenshot 2023-05-09 at 09.20.33 (resized).jpgScreenshot 2023-05-09 at 09.20.33 (resized).jpg
#386 11 months ago
Quoted from stumblor:

Thanks so much Doctor6 for providing much needed insight into the world of Kanji! Acrylics updated, and now in production. We're smashing through the Lolly UFO orders at the moment which is really good, so shouldn't be too much longer until we are able to start this run. Thanks so much for everyone's patience![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Those look killer Davey, I’m glad you stuck with the top design mate it looks sick and easily my fav, it will look sweet with the blue acrylic in my scoop sign. Awesome work as always.

#387 11 months ago

Life's been busy and somehow I missed this one. Please add me to the list! Premium

#388 11 months ago
Quoted from stumblor:

shouldn't be too much longer until we are able to start this run[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

How big will the initial run be? Have you decided how many total you will make? With the several mods in production, this one and the area 51 announced, and the other GZ buildings planned, would be interested to know what your overall strategy is to take all our money as quickly and efficiently as possible!

#389 11 months ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

How big will the initial run be? Have you decided how many total you will make? With the several mods in production, this one and the area 51 announced, and the other GZ buildings planned, would be interested to know what your overall strategy is to take all our money as quickly and efficiently as possible!

What is the Area 51 mod?

#391 11 months ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

Yeah it's a tricky one, and multiple factors come into play. The longer a list stays open, the more signups you get - but the higher the dropoff rate also. New games get released - people sell their games to fund new ones - all these impact things. At some point, you essentially have to make a guess as to what the total will end up being (minus dropoff, plus signups between now and then) and order the parts for that many. For noodle bar, that number is 500. Whether that's correct or not, we'll have to see as the run gets started. For something that seems relatively simple from the outside, there's so many variables at play that can blow up the estimate. Not sure if we'll extend either - as you say, lots of projects to move on with!

#392 11 months ago

Please add me for Premium.

#393 11 months ago

Damn it, Davey! You've done it to me again! Please put me down for a Premium kit.

#394 11 months ago

Please put me down for a premium kit.

#395 11 months ago

Please add me to the list for a premium, thanks

#396 11 months ago

Please put me down for a premium kit. Thank you!

#397 11 months ago

So I signed up online via email notification
Should I add to the list here? If so please sign me up..
thanks

#398 11 months ago
Quoted from TheSaint025:

So I signed up online via email notification
Should I add to the list here? If so please sign me up..
thanks

Nope - if you signed up through the website, you'll be on the list!

#399 11 months ago

Definitely add me for the full premium kit u should have a list for all your mods on this one if someone wants all of them like me lol

#400 11 months ago

Please add us for a Premium! Thanks!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Blacklick, OH
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 73.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Discos Pinball Mod Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
BomberMods

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 17.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lermods

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Chula Vista, CA
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Side Gig Studios

$ 320.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 874 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 18.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/godzilla-noodle-bar-building-mod-tokyo-neon-2/page/8 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.