(Topic ID: 331846)

Godzilla “Noodle Bar” Building mod (Tokyo Neon #2)

By stumblor

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 874 posts
  • 386 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 38 days ago by CapeCodPin
  • Topic is favorited by 120 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSCF3002 (resized).JPG
IMG_0962 (resized).jpeg
pasted_imagecid:6126CC8A-E343-44FE-894B-11240ADE14A3 (resized).png
Oh God No gif (resized).png
toyko 3.gif
IMG_0335 (resized).png
MOD2 (resized).jpg
MOD3 (resized).jpg
PXL_20231223_014623756 (resized).jpg
PXL_20231223_014640673 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
Untitled (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 874 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 18.
#201 1 year ago

Beautiful Work!...........Please add me to the LE list.

#202 1 year ago

Add me to the list for an LE please Davey.
cheers
Trevor

#203 1 year ago

In for Premium, thx

#204 1 year ago
Quoted from stumblor:

Yes absolutely, I’m running them all on my machine at the moment. Lolly UFO and Jazzbouche’s Atomic Godzilla both run direct from the GI, whereas Tokyo Neon and Noodle Bar (and the other buildings, when they come) use CN11 on the cabinet node board. CN11 can take up to 4A, however we now offer a 5A powered Splitter (Splitter+) that generates its own 12V supply. Lots of options.

Davey,

I got the splitter from you with the Tokyo Neon, I haven't installed it yet because I haven't needed to (no other mods plugged in to CN11). Can I use that splitter to run both mods or do I need to upgrade to the 5A since I'm also likely to pick up the remaining two buildings from you when available. Thanks for the clarification.

#205 1 year ago
Quoted from EZ-Rhino:

Davey,
I got the splitter from you with the Tokyo Neon, I haven't installed it yet because I haven't needed to (no other mods plugged in to CN11). Can I use that splitter to run both mods or do I need to upgrade to the 5A since I'm also likely to pick up the remaining two buildings from you when available. Thanks for the clarification.

We recommend using the 5A Splitter+ primarily when a shaker is also being used. Reason being is that in some isolated cases, the shaker was causing shorts on the Tokyo Neon and bricking the board. My suspicion is that this was caused by EMF voltage spikes, although those are supposed to be handled by the node board. So essentially the Splitter+ is a beefed up and safer version of the splitter, but more a precautionary thing than a 'have to'. We have hundreds of users with Shakers that experienced no issues at all.

So, long about way of saying, normal splitter should be totally fine, but will obviously keep an eye on the amp draw over the development of the other buildings and can make recommendations down the track if it looks like we're getting close to 3A (although I doubt we will).

#206 1 year ago

In for a pro. This looks fantastic!

#207 1 year ago

1. Does this one require the wire splices needed in the UFO mod?

2. For the neon sign mod, I got a small power board that was recommended if you have or might buy the flipper coil fan coolers. I didn't install it because I haven't needed them yet. Is this the extra power board recommended if you have a shaker motor or is it something else?

#208 1 year ago

In for a LE thank you!

#209 1 year ago

Please put me down.

#210 1 year ago
Quoted from stumblor:

We recommend using the 5A Splitter+ primarily when a shaker is also being used. Reason being is that in some isolated cases, the shaker was causing shorts on the Tokyo Neon and bricking the board. My suspicion is that this was caused by EMF voltage spikes, although those are supposed to be handled by the node board. So essentially the Splitter+ is a beefed up and safer version of the splitter, but more a precautionary thing than a 'have to'. We have hundreds of users with Shakers that experienced no issues at all.

So, long about way of saying, normal splitter should be totally fine, but will obviously keep an eye on the amp draw over the development of the other buildings and can make recommendations down the track if it looks like we're getting close to 3A (although I doubt we will).

Will you include the 5A splitter as an option for purchase of the Noodle Building? I'm running a shaker and would rather have room for error if a voltage spike were to occur.

#212 1 year ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

1. Does this one require the wire splices needed in the UFO mod?
2. For the neon sign mod, I got a small power board that was recommended if you have or might buy the flipper coil fan coolers. I didn't install it because I haven't needed them yet. Is this the extra power board recommended if you have a shaker motor or is it something else?

1. No splices on this one, it's all plugs! Same as Tokyo Neon.
2. That one you have is the original splitter. The Splitter+ is the one that generates it's own 5A 12V power source, and is recommended for shakers.

Quoted from EZ-Rhino:

Will you include the 5A splitter as an option for purchase of the Noodle Building? I'm running a shaker and would rather have room for error if a voltage spike were to occur.

Yep it'll be an option you can select during the checkout process for all our mods

#214 1 year ago

I'm in!! Premium.

#215 1 year ago

I’ll take one. paynemic

Premium. And you can wait and ship both mods for me if they helps

#216 1 year ago

Count me in for a premium! Thanks!

#217 1 year ago

Put me in for a LE please

#218 1 year ago

Put me on the list for a premium Davey! Keep up the great work!

#219 1 year ago

Fantastic. Add me to the list for a Premium!

#220 1 year ago

…makes me wanna buy a Godzilla, just so I will have a reason buy this mod and place to put it!!

#221 1 year ago
Quoted from stumblor:

Yep it'll be an option you can select during the checkout process for all our mods

Awesome!

#222 1 year ago

Finally a mod maker that builds mods you look at and can actually see the value for the price. All this other painted resin shite for $500 is so overpriced.

#223 1 year ago

Put me in - I have an LE

#224 1 year ago

Two (2) for both my sons and myGodzilla LEs please. awesome work!

#225 1 year ago

Hi,

Please add me to the list for a Pro!

Looks fantastic!!

#226 1 year ago

I'll take one for an LE please, looks great!

#227 1 year ago

In for premium please.

#228 1 year ago

You are killing the game, Dave! Sent the req via your website to get on the list. Take my money! Hahah

#229 1 year ago
Quoted from stumblor:

1. No splices on this one, it's all plugs! Same as Tokyo Neon.
2. That one you have is the original splitter. The Splitter+ is the one that generates it's own 5A 12V power source, and is recommended for shakers.

So if we haven't gotten our Tokyo Neon sign yet and had ordered the original splitter, can we (I mean myself) pay whatever price difference to just get the Splitter+ (instead of buying 2 splitters)? I have a shaker motor and I know I'll be getting these buildings as my bank account slowly replenishes itself.

#230 1 year ago
Quoted from greenmonk:

So if we haven't gotten our Tokyo Neon sign yet and had ordered the original splitter, can we (I mean myself) pay whatever price difference to just get the Splitter+ (instead of buying 2 splitters)? I have a shaker motor and I know I'll be getting these buildings as my bank account slowly replenishes itself.

Yes that's fine - Order one with the Lolly UFO when that comes up (hopefully soon!). I'll refund you the original splitter cost now.

#231 1 year ago

Add me to the list for a premium please-thanks

#232 1 year ago

Wow what an incredible mod Davey

#233 1 year ago

In for an LE. Thank you.

#234 1 year ago

Looks great add me to the list for an LE

#235 1 year ago

Add me for a premium!

#236 1 year ago

Davey,

How many home runs are you going to hit before you realize your true calling in life? These mods your doing are spectacular man. Your fit and finish all the way down to the packaging. Dude is unlike anything I have seen in this hobby TBH. Dont get me wrong, there has been some really cool mods for pins in the past but I dont recall someone putting out stuff like this one after another after another. I would not be surprised if a pinball manufacturer reaches out to you to make the "centerpiece" to there next game. Your work speaks volumes man. Congrats on your success.

#237 1 year ago

Please add me to your list for the Premium!

#238 1 year ago

add me to list please. Premium. Do we select a color now?

#239 1 year ago
Quoted from gandamack:

... Do we select a color now?

It comes with all color options.

#240 1 year ago
Quoted from gandamack:

add me to list please. Premium. Do we select a color now?

You get the 3 acrylic panels with the rear printed decals on them and all the lighting is completely up to you via the boards in built wifi connectivity.

#242 1 year ago

In for LE please

#243 1 year ago

In for a premium please...

#244 1 year ago

just beautiful, LE please

#245 1 year ago

sign me up for an LE

#246 1 year ago

Awesome! Please add me to the list!

#247 1 year ago

Please add me to the list for one on the Pro.

#248 1 year ago

Please add me to the list for an LE

#249 1 year ago

Please add me to the list for a premium. Thanks.

#250 1 year ago

Premium for me please.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Life
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 45.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy
Protection
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball
Other
€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz
Decals
$ 2.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Chrome Candy
Toppers
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Playfield - Protection
Gameroom Mods
Protection
$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy
Toys/Add-ons
$ 80.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy
Plastics
$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Reflex Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 73.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations
Other
$ 240.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop
Toppers
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution
Pinball Machine
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 874 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 18.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/godzilla-noodle-bar-building-mod-tokyo-neon-2/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.