image10 (resized).jpeg
image9 (resized).jpeg
image8 (resized).jpeg
image7 (resized).jpeg
image4 (resized).jpeg
image1 (resized).jpeg
image2 (resized).jpeg
image0 (resized).jpeg
There are 150 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 12 months ago

wow this looks amazing

#52 12 months ago
Quoted from brzezicki:

wow this looks amazing

Yeah, you can tell he's put a lot of love and time into this thing. I can't wait to see it completed. It's going to add an awesome eye catcher to the mothra back area.

#IncredibleJob

#53 12 months ago

sorry for the delay - to reduce the size I had to rework the model and order new components for the lighting inside so that it would fit the new form factor - Im in the process of putting the finishing touches on the paint job and will post pictures and price here very soon - at that point I will open up official orders. Once I open orders up if you are on the list already you'll have 7 days to make a decision about if you want to officially order, if you do then orders will be filled based on position on the list which I will also post with the pictures and pricing so you can see where you are. Hopefully you all like it and it will have been worth the wait.

Thanks for the support!

#54 11 months ago

I am in for two of the smaller painted versions with lighted eyes. My Son and I both have Godzilla LEs with the Tesla Tower mod, so we need the smaller version of Mothra.

#55 11 months ago

Mothra is ready! Check out the OP for details!

#56 11 months ago

Anyone have pics of Mothra and the tesla towers installed?

#57 11 months ago
Quoted from arzoo:

Anyone have pics of Mothra and the tesla towers installed?

Havent started shipping the mothras yet, I just started taking official orders.

#58 11 months ago
Quoted from Joshhardy23:

Havent started shipping the mothras yet, I just started taking official orders.

I'm early on the list and pretty sure I'm in, but I'm just not sure how well it will work with the towers? Thanks!

#59 11 months ago
Quoted from arzoo:

I'm early on the list and pretty sure I'm in, but I'm just not sure how well it will work with the towers? Thanks!

I dont have the towers so I cant officially confirm - but based on these images it looks like it would fit fine to the left of the towers.

Placement (resized).jpgPlacement (resized).jpg
#60 11 months ago

Looks fantastic. Please add me to the list.

#61 11 months ago

Add me to the list please…. Painted, lights, smaller

#62 11 months ago

Just to clarify there is only 1 size which is the smaller version

#63 11 months ago

Please add me to the list please! Looks amazing!

#64 11 months ago

Please add me to the list.

#65 11 months ago

based on those pics with the towers, which is a guess I know, will the wings be adjustable/poseable...?
Also, anyone ever taken off the original mothra plague in the back, not sure I want two mothra displays in the same area...?

#66 11 months ago
Quoted from lakerone:

based on those pics with the towers, which is a guess I know, will the wings be adjustable/poseable...?
Also, anyone ever taken off the original mothra plague in the back, not sure I want two mothra displays in the same area...?

Removing the mothra plastic is simple, easy to get at, easy to remove.

#67 11 months ago
Quoted from lakerone:

the wings are not poseable he is a solid resin figure. You can however rotate him on the mount because the mount is not attached to the figure. additionally there are other spots you can put him in the game. I just like him in the back there because thats where the original mothra plastic is, but obviously mothra is depicted on multiple spots on the playfield so essentially anywhere you can fit it it can be mounted.

1 week later
#68 11 months ago

Please add me to the list - thanks!

2 weeks later
#69 10 months ago

Painted lighted one please

#70 10 months ago

Please add me to the list. Thanks!

#71 10 months ago

Please put me on the list for painted/lighted one. Thanks!

#72 10 months ago

Please add me to the list . Premium painted and lit.

Thanks!
Brian

#73 10 months ago

Put me on the list as well. I have a pro with painted please. Thanks for making this mod.

3 weeks later
#74 10 months ago

Any plans on maybe a mount and wire harness for your mothra to somehow attach to the new Stern topper? It seems that pig could use a little lipstick and your sculpt with lighted eyes would look fantastic on that. Just a thought.

#75 10 months ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

Any plans on maybe a mount and wire harness for your mothra to somehow attach to the new Stern topper? It seems that pig could use a little lipstick and your sculpt with lighted eyes would look fantastic on that. Just a thought.

what type of wire harness? If you have the topper and/or a picture of what the connection looks like Im sure I could set it up.

#76 10 months ago

I don't have the topper yet, I just figured it could be tied into whatever power source you're using for now ,just would need enough wire to reach from the topper to wear your drawing power currently.

#77 10 months ago

I'm interested in the full mod. Painted etc.

1 month later
#78 9 months ago

Please add me to the list…looks great

1 week later
#79 8 months ago

Please add to list. Pinted & lighted. Premium

#80 8 months ago

I want one how can I buy one? Please let me know

#81 8 months ago

Just seeing this now. I have the Tesla towers coming. If there's a smaller version where it can replace the existing plastic and still work with the towers I'd be in. I'd really want to remove the current plastic and replace with this if that's an option that's being considered.

#82 8 months ago

Please add me to the list. I have the towers on order and am sure it will work….might try swapping out the plastic mothra with this one…nice job.

#83 8 months ago
Quoted from Djahvy:

I want one how can I buy one? Please let me know

Currently working through the list - I added you to it. You can see the current list in the original post on the first page of this thread.

1 month later
#84 7 months ago

I would like to thank Josh for his donation of one of his Moooothraaaa mods to our Project Pinball charity silent auction at Expo. It arrived and I will say pictures don't do it justice, it simply looks awesome! The coloring and attention to detail is incredible, I can say everyone that ordered one will be happy. The generous support from Reflex mods is appreciated and we can't wait to showcase it for everyone. Thanks again!

mothra (resized).jpgmothra (resized).jpg
#85 7 months ago

please add me to the list for (2) mothras

#86 7 months ago

Please add me to the list. Thanks!

#87 7 months ago

Add me to the list. Painted and lighted. Premium. Thanks.

#88 7 months ago

Joshhardy23 could you please add me to the list please mate, painted and lighted as this looks awesome!

#89 7 months ago

Please add me to the list - LE - painted and lighted. Thank you.

#90 7 months ago

did I miss something? I'm noticing an abundance of users requesting this mod painted and lighted. I didn't think that it was available any other way

#91 7 months ago

Please add me to the list!

#92 7 months ago

I would be interested in a smaller version that would not interfere with tesla towers and completely replace original mothra plastic. I am a premium owner if you want to add me to the list if that is an option. Picture of smaller figure installed would be great...

#93 7 months ago
Quoted from j_m_:

did I miss something? I'm noticing an abundance of users requesting this mod painted and lighted. I didn't think that it was available any other way

you are correct - currently there is only one version which is lit and painted

#94 7 months ago

Please add me to the list. Painted and lighted.

#95 7 months ago

Please add me to the smaller list, painted and lighted.

#96 7 months ago

Please add me to the smaller list, painted and lighted. Looks awesome

#97 7 months ago

Hi!
Please add me to the list as well please.
(Painted and lighted.)
Thanks!

#98 7 months ago
Quoted from Joshhardy23:

what type of wire harness? If you have the topper and/or a picture of what the connection looks like Im sure I could set it up.

Oh man, don't know how you'd scale it up but I'd totally put one with a wingspan similar to the backbox on top and just use that as a topper. Way cooler than sterns.

#99 6 months ago

Would love a painted/lighted mothra! Put me on list please!

1 week later
#100 6 months ago

Joshhardy23 hey josh, any updates? have you been quietly making and shipping them yet?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 14.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Pimp

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Dacula, GA
$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
HurryUpPinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 320.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 2.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Chrome Candy

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy

Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
$ 17.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lermods

$ 74.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 178.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 150 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/godzilla-mothra-mod/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.