pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #334 Start date delay notice - now 14th Dec Posted by stumblor (1 year ago)

Post #517 Recall of boards with non AI thinker processors Posted by stumblor (11 months ago)

Post #522 Great tip for feeding the UFO wires through Posted by Vyzer2 (11 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fooflighter.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#246 1 year ago

Full Premium Kit please

6 months later
#484 1 year ago

So just a preliminary report of my install. For one I can't imagine how painstakingly tough it is to get all these things packaged as well as Davey does. Full clear instructions amazing detail and just downright the best build quality of mods out there right now. I just put the UFO in for now and I'm still working on the post and breath but man what a game changer. Also to make things easier I decided to change out my bumper skirt for a clear one which made for easy install of the wires I had to take apart the entire bumper anyway. I just desoldered the LED board from inside the pop bumper which made fishing the wires through the smaller holes very simple as I had room to work. A+ I can't wait to install the rest.

20230315_152254 (resized).jpg20230315_152254 (resized).jpg20230315_153009 (resized).jpg20230315_153009 (resized).jpg20230315_122708 (resized).jpg20230315_122708 (resized).jpg20230315_131931 (resized).jpg20230315_131931 (resized).jpg
#489 1 year ago
Quoted from freddy:

Ha ha
Just did this same thing last night!
Post today maybe breath as well.
And as the next poster asked does this default or do we have to play with settings ? Right now saucer lights up solid would like to see light movement.

I opened the coin door and went right to service mode with playfield power enabled and signed into WiFi.. I tested it there but didn't change any settings, so I think it should work with the switch activation by default

1 week later
#509 1 year ago
Quoted from Ollulanus:

Anyone else has issues with all the LEDs not lighting? About 1/3 of the UFO ring is not coming on, and half of the backbox strip isn't lighting. Thought I might have a problem with the ring itself, but the backbox strip being a bit limp too makes me think it's something else. Slings seem to work fine.

PM Davey, he took care of mine and will explain the issue

2 months later
#590 10 months ago
Quoted from stumblor:

Ok its that time again, Lolly UFO is now DISCONTINUED!
Huge thanks for the overwhelming awesomeness, enthusiasm and continued support that we are so lucky to receive, for this and all our mods. This one has been far bigger than expected and as such has been a bit of a struggle keeping up with the parts requirements. Everyone who has signed up via the website and on the thread, you are ON. We've currently run out of a few parts (important ones, like the UFO!) so are currently waiting on stock to arrive before we can tidy off the last 150 or so, and we'll do our very very best to get to everyone eventually, but the tail end of the list will depend a bit on dropoffs between now and then, so I'll keep you posted.
In the meantime, we're going to shift focus onto Scooby Phantom Lanterns, and I hope to see you all again very, very soon. Lots of exciting things in the pipes. Pinball is RAD - and don't you forget it.

Thank you Davey..

Now I think would be the perfect time to drop a bomb and dive into the topper zone. I think it's safe to say you could print money on a GZ topper today.

#596 9 months ago
Quoted from stumblor:

Hey Craig thanks really appreciate the sentiment. For the moment, we're not looking at doing any toppers. For one, I'm not much of a topper guy anyway, so in a lot of ways, I just wouldn't be looking at it from the right perspective, ie, something that I actually like and enjoy. Also the TEP guys are awesome and supremely talented (and mates of mine) so just going to support their work, when I can. We've had a lot of PMs and posts asking us to though, and that feels really nice!

Thanks Davey for the explanation.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 5.00
Lighting - Backbox
Gameroom Mods
Backbox
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
O'fallon, IL
$ 59.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations
Toys/Add-ons
8,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Orlando, FL
$ 109.99
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 85.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Performance Pinball
Shooter rods
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Blacklick, OH
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Life
Shooter rods
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Pinball Machine
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 210.00
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fooflighter.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/godzilla-lolly-ufo-mod-kit?tu=fooflighter and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.