20230615_093328 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 694 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 14.
#401 1 year ago

Please add me for full kit for premium. Thanks! Your mods are incredible!

#402 1 year ago

Please add me to the list for the full 3 component kit (premium backbox)! Your mods are incredible! Thank you!

#403 1 year ago

I'm in. Full set for my LE

#404 1 year ago

Davey stumblor I'm obviously excited about the saucer aspect of this kit but I'm at least as excited about the backbox heat ray animation. Will this work in both attract mode and while playing?

This has probably already been thought through, but on these modern Sterns, there's an option to set a backbox LED level while in-game vs while in attract. For glare reasons, I keep mine set at 20% for in-game use and 100% on attract. You'd probably need a sensor or something to trigger on but it might be cool to be able to configure an Attract vs. an in-game brightness on the heat ray?

Stoked for this mod in any case, just wanted to ask!

#405 1 year ago
Quoted from Desmodromic:

Davey stumblor I'm obviously excited about the saucer aspect of this kit but I'm at least as excited about the backbox heat ray animation. Will this work in both attract mode and while playing?
This has probably already been thought through, but on these modern Sterns, there's an option to set a backbox LED level while in-game vs while in attract. For glare reasons, I keep mine set at 20% for in-game use and 100% on attract. You'd probably need a sensor or something to trigger on but it might be cool to be able to configure an Attract vs. an in-game brightness on the heat ray?
Stoked for this mod in any case, just wanted to ask!

Not currently, due to the backbox lights needed to be triggered by a switch hit. Could possibly add something with a future code update, that if they haven't been triggered in > 5 minutes, then trigger every minute or something. Anything more sophisticated isn't possible at the moment due to the Lollypops not really being aware of game state.

I've also dialled my BB brightness way down. This is another important factor when getting the look of the backbox breath right, since the LED strip and bracket will create a shadow due to being reverse lit from the MPU lights. I've gone to great lengths to reduce the impact of this shadow as much as possible, but at the end of the day, the LED strip is not invisible, so will always create some shadow. Fortunately, it's now almost 100% along the length of the breath itself (and only some small artifacts elsewhere, due to the bracket ladder). Keeping the backbox LED level down certainly helps in that regard.

#406 1 year ago
Quoted from stumblor:

Not currently, due to the backbox lights needed to be triggered by a switch hit. Could possibly add something with a future code update, that if they haven't been triggered in > 5 minutes, then trigger every minute or something. Anything more sophisticated isn't possible at the moment due to the Lollypops not really being aware of game state.
I've also dialled my BB brightness way down. This is another important factor when getting the look of the backbox breath right, since the LED strip and bracket will create a shadow due to being reverse lit from the MPU lights. I've gone to great lengths to reduce the impact of this shadow as much as possible, but at the end of the day, the LED strip is not invisible, so will always create some shadow. Fortunately, it's now almost 100% along the length of the breath itself (and only some small artifacts elsewhere, due to the bracket ladder). Keeping the backbox LED level down certainly helps in that regard.

Thanks for the reply and insight, Davey. Looking forward to it in any case!

#407 1 year ago

Add me to the list please ...full kit premium thanks

#408 1 year ago

Hi Davey - Sign me up for the Backbox Kit and Slings please. Premium.

#409 1 year ago

I would like to get a full kit for a Premium as well, thank you!

#410 1 year ago

I’m in.. Full kit for Premium… Thank you!

#411 1 year ago

Please add me for a Full Kit on a Premium. Thank you!

#412 1 year ago

Hi all - for those that don't know, Royal Mail have postponed international parcel deliveries due to a recent 'cyber incident', which sounds as though it was coined by someone who hasn't used the internet since 1990.

https://www.royalmail.com/service-update

They should be resuming any day now, and I'm checking it multiple times a day, so please bear with me and hang tight until this is properly resolved. Small business owners across the UK heavily feeling it right now.

#413 1 year ago

Woot woot we are go for launch!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#414 1 year ago

add me for full kit please

1 week later
#415 1 year ago

Would like full kit for LE. Thanks!

#416 1 year ago

Here as well, please delete me from the list.
I‘ve sold my Godzilla

#417 1 year ago

Please add me for the full kit for a premium. Thank you!

#418 1 year ago

Have you guys looked at silicone coating the UFO led ring to diffuse the lights? Great mod but not a huge fan of the individual LEDs...I've been using various "rope" LEDs for mods recently that are basically just coated with hazy silicone and create a more uniform look....seems like it might be doable here, not sure about clearances in that UFO though.

#419 1 year ago
Quoted from Ollulanus:

Have you guys looked at silicone coating the UFO led ring to diffuse the lights? Great mod but not a huge fan of the individual LEDs...I've been using various "rope" LEDs for mods recently that are basically just coated with hazy silicone and create a more uniform look....seems like it might be doable here, not sure about clearances in that UFO though.

Completely agree - and it's something we've spent a lot of time on in the lead up to release (I say we - it was mostly Jazzbouche. My emotional support was top notch though).

Regarding the diffusion itself and the materials for that, I've found that its not so much the material that is the biggest catalyst in achieving a good result. Anything opaque can be used, white PLA, paper even. Instead, it's the distance that the diffusion material is from the LEDs that works the best. This instructables explains it well:

https://www.instructables.com/Diffusing-LEDs-Right/

In a nutshell, the best diffuser on earth is still going to spot if it is placed directly over the top of the LED, since the light hasn't had time to disperse.

With that in mind, the most recent iteration of the UFO (the one we're sending) has a taller base section to allow the LED ring to sit further away from the acrylic disk. We're recommending that people keep the plastic protector on the disc to provide some extra diffusion (protector on top, to create the furthest distance from the ring). The end result is good. Not 100% uniform as you can see, but pretty good given the dimensions, and better than the prototype.

If you did want to add additional diffusion, either directly over the LED ring or within the top of the UFO - there is space to do so. Adding something as simple as a cutout paper ring within the UFO body can work really well.

#420 1 year ago
Quoted from stumblor:

Completely agree - and it's something we've spent a lot of time on in the lead up to release (I say we - it was mostly Jazzbouche. My emotional support was top notch though).
Regarding the diffusion itself and the materials for that, I've found that its not so much the material that is the biggest catalyst in achieving a good result. Anything opaque can be used, white PLA, paper even. Instead, it's the distance that the diffusion material is from the LEDs that works the best. This instructables explains it well:
https://www.instructables.com/Diffusing-LEDs-Right/
In a nutshell, the best diffuser on earth is still going to spot if it is placed directly over the top of the LED, since the light hasn't had time to disperse.
With that in mind, the most recent iteration of the UFO (the one we're sending) has a taller base section to allow the LED ring to sit further away from the acrylic disk. We're recommending that people keep the plastic protector on the disc to provide some extra diffusion (protector on top, to create the furthest distance from the ring). The end result is good. Not 100% uniform as you can see, but pretty good given the dimensions, and better than the prototype.
[quoted image]
If you did want to add additional diffusion, either directly over the LED ring or within the top of the UFO - there is space to do so. Adding something as simple as a cutout paper ring within the UFO body can work really well.

Positive: it's great to see folks taking the initiative not just to make cool products, but to go the extra mile to perfect them.

Negative: I'm like 280 on the list, and just got more impatient :p

#421 1 year ago

Please add me for the full kit for a premium edition! Thank you so much!

#422 1 year ago

Hi, please add me to the list for the full kit. I also signed up for animated LED neon sign on your other thread. Thanks

#423 1 year ago

Well! It's been an eventful week in world of the Lolly UFO, and a stressful one. Some users got back to us early in the week about some fit issues, which is always a scary prospect. On further investigation, some of them, while small, were installation stoppers.

Here's the full service bulletin outlining the problems.

Summary:

1. The UFO pop bumper screws included weren’t long enough when using the new UFO base design. (Solution: 2 x #4 ¾” screws)
2. The Backbox bracket feet were shown to be weak in certain configurations that could lead to failure of the fixing point (Solution: 4 x M2.5 16mm screws and 4 x M2.5 hex nuts)
3. The wrong size channel or diffuser was sent out in some packages. Your existing channel and diffuser may be compatible - but it may not - so we’re replacing all of them (Solution: New LED channel & diffuser)
4. (LE ONLY) The shorter ladder foot created too much shadow on an LE machine. (Solution: 1 x Extended Ladder foot)

It always sucks when things like this happen - but what would suck more is if your game is in bits and you can't finish the install. That would be a shaking a fist at the sky and screaming "damn you stumbloooor!" type situation and we try to avoid those at like, all costs. With that in mind we got in touch with everyone who had a kit already in transit, and got busy sorting out the replacement packs - which I'm happy to say are now all ready and due to go out early next week. Everyone was super understanding, which is awesome, and made a crap situation so much better. Thanks again everyone for being really cool. It's massively, massively, appreciated.

While all this was going on, we were ALSO putting together the new parcels for those in the current round (with all the new replacement parts, obvs!).

Lolly UFOs, lookin' pretty and ready to send:
20230210_162604 (resized).jpg20230210_162604 (resized).jpg

Boxes (and boxes) of bags:
20230210_162624 (resized).jpg20230210_162624 (resized).jpg
20230210_162632 (resized).jpg20230210_162632 (resized).jpg

Replacement packs:

The issues put us a little behind schedule, but not massively - so I'm hoping that by this time next week we can be back up to full pace again.

In other good news (and something I alluded to in the Tokyo Neon thread), Jazzbouche has been feverishly trying to work out a new production method for the UFOs, so that they can be produced more reliably and with less ball ache - which as everyone knows, is the worst kind of ache. Unless you ask Billy Ray Cyrus but honestly, who can be bothered. Early results for the new methods are looking promising, and we're hoping to have some definitive news on this very soon!

Whatta week!

#424 1 year ago

Thanks for the update. Any updates on what number you are on and how many you are getting out per week? Ive been saving all my Godzilla mods in a pile for when this one is done! Thanks!!

#425 1 year ago

stumblor did you quit your day job yet?! I’m already excited for the other neon signs you’re going to make, not to mention whatever you make for TNA!!!

#426 1 year ago

I need a full kit. Premium please. List looks huge.. please be in 2023
New to the mod world.. tell me there are instructions.

#427 1 year ago

Can you sign me up for a premium full kit? Thanks!

#428 1 year ago

Please put me on the list for a full Premium kit - thank you

#429 1 year ago

Please put me on the list for the full Premium kit and Neon Sign please!

#430 1 year ago
Quoted from demandecan55:

Thanks for the update. Any updates on what number you are on and how many you are getting out per week? Ive been saving all my Godzilla mods in a pile for when this one is done! Thanks!!

The parts issue slowed us down a week or so, but we back at pace again this week and have sent out message up to #216. About 50 a week at the moment. We'll run out of parts around 400 so will be reordering for that soon. Danny is doing about 3 days a week assembling at the moment and she is smashing it (and keeps giving me stick about not having a stumblor team tee - gotta sort that!)

#431 1 year ago
Quoted from joelbob:

stumblor did you quit your day job yet?! I’m already excited for the other neon signs you’re going to make, not to mention whatever you make for TNA!!!

I'm very close! We're going to make a decision on that as a family over the next 6 months. Until then it's burning the candle at both ends.

TNA - oh yeah I gotta do something for TNA. It'd be rude not to.

#432 1 year ago
Quoted from Cygor:

I need a full kit. Premium please. List looks huge.. please be in 2023
New to the mod world.. tell me there are instructions.

You betcha! The most over the top, detailed, OCD instructions known to man.

https://stumblorpinball.com/docs/lufo

So OCD that it looks like I've left some Tokyo Neon content in the wifi section will resolve soon.

As always though, I'm available on PM and email for questions.

Apologies for the late reply to all the questions guys I was kinda tied up in other threads this week!

#433 1 year ago
Quoted from stumblor:

Apologies for the late reply to all the questions guys I was kinda tied up in other threads this week!

Lol!!!!

#434 1 year ago

A friend ordered one and I'm going to evaluate his first. As this is a permanent install (splicing wires) I'm leery and need to see it first.

#435 1 year ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

A friend ordered one and I'm going to evaluate his first. As this is a permanent install (splicing wires) I'm leery and need to see it first.

It's a really interesting point. Personally, I wouldn't class T-splice connectors as permanent, but perhaps others do..? We always try to make sure all the mods we release are 100% reversible. In the past we've used croc clips (and then fixed with cable ties) but they're rubbish - which is why we moved to t-splice. If it's the notched cables that you'd like to avoid, the only other solution I can think of would be to solder direct to the switches.

#436 1 year ago

Please add me for the full kit!

#437 1 year ago

Happy Friday! We've just dropped a new "Noodle Bar" building mod for Godzilla. Hope you like!

Head on over to the thread to check it out in more detail.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/godzilla-noodle-bar-building-mod-tokyo-neon-2

#438 1 year ago

Please add me to the list for a premium thanks!

#439 1 year ago

Hey everyone! So outside of the parts hiccups, things have been going well with the Lolly UFO build. We've done up to #320, out of a possible 607. We've run out of a few things now, so I'm now reordering (and waiting on) stock for the next chunk of orders. In the meantime, we'll probably switch back to Tokyo Neon for a little while (March run), just to keep the line moving, but will likely do them in tandem with Lolly UFO for the next few months anyway. Thanks for everyone's patience, we're going as fast as we can to get through the lists but still want to keep good QA and make sure we don't make mistakes, and this just eats time.

One other thing - I was just speaking with mbott1701 who gave some feedback around the backbox effect, and how he feels that the LED channel is a bit to close to the translite (his is a Pro, but this will likely affect all versions). The result is that the LEDs are not being diffused enough. This is my fault - I think I made the ladder too long . Currently, the ladder is 136mm, but I think (and need to confirm) it would perform better at 125mm. For anyone wanting to DIY the ladder, a dremel with a cutter is the best way to shorten it, just be *very* careful redrilling the holes as the acrylic is very brittle. Go slow, and possibly wrap the section in tape first. What I would suggest is to do the install first and let me know what your thoughts are.

Now, obviously asking people to DIY an expensive mod is crap, so we'll need another solution for those who are also experiencing the issue but not wanting to cut and drill. I might ask the lovely Colywobbles if he wouldn't mind making me up some shorter ones, which I could bring to TPF?

#440 1 year ago
Quoted from stumblor:

Hey everyone! So outside of the parts hiccups, things have been going well with the Lolly UFO build. We've done up to #320, out of a possible 607. We've run out of a few things now, so I'm now reordering (and waiting on) stock for the next chunk of orders. In the meantime, we'll probably switch back to Tokyo Neon for a little while (March run), just to keep the line moving, but will likely do them in tandem with Lolly UFO for the next few months anyway. Thanks for everyone's patience, we're going as fast as we can to get through the lists but still want to keep good QA and make sure we don't make mistakes, and this just eats time.
One other thing - I was just speaking with mbott1701 who gave some feedback around the backbox effect, and how he feels that the LED channel is a bit to close to the translite (his is a Pro, but this will likely affect all versions). The result is that the LEDs are not being diffused enough. This is my fault - I think I made the ladder too long . Currently, the ladder is 136mm, but I think (and need to confirm) it would perform better at 125mm. For anyone wanting to DIY the ladder, a dremel with a cutter is the best way to shorten it, just be *very* careful redrilling the holes as the acrylic is very brittle. Go slow, and possibly wrap the section in tape first. What I would suggest is to do the install first and let me know what your thoughts are.
Now, obviously asking people to DIY an expensive mod is crap, so we'll need another solution for those who are also experiencing the issue but not wanting to cut and drill. I might ask the lovely Colywobbles if he wouldn't mind making me up some shorter ones, which I could bring to TPF?

If we haven't gotten ours shipped yet ( ), will it come with the shorter version when you do ship it? I'm #345, so I'm the next batch. If not, I can just pick up the shorter version at TPF.

#441 1 year ago

I know I should have not been lazy and taken the glass off before I took these photos, but I kinda like the look of the lights from this mod and the Tokyo Neon and having the glass still on adds kind of a “washed out” look IMHO. Anyway, just finished installing two of the three pieces. Gonna take a break and then add the back box mod. Will post a review shortly.

D2A9E20F-862A-4F24-8D42-F36CD1E5A78A (resized).jpegD2A9E20F-862A-4F24-8D42-F36CD1E5A78A (resized).jpegF9D461D1-CF46-477D-ACA6-283AE54CC63F (resized).jpegF9D461D1-CF46-477D-ACA6-283AE54CC63F (resized).jpeg
#442 1 year ago

Okay, so I hope stumblor Davey doesn't mind but I'm gonna write a quick little review of the "Lolly UFO" mod kit. And really my reason for wanting to write this is in the event there is someone else out there like me who is a "novice" and could benefit from my experience.

Let me start by saying that I was an early sign up for the Tokyo Neon mod and received it in the first run. Prior to that mod I had only done really basic mods, a 3D printed thing that maybe needed some screws swapped, or a simple lighting effect that only needed one cable run to a GI, probably the most advanced mod I'd done was a flipper fan cooling kit. So I felt fortunate that when Tokyo Neon arrived I had a friend over who helped with the install as it was a bit more advanced than what I'd done before.

Okay, with my novice credentials proven and out of the way the next most important thing to point out. stumblor 's mods are the most well packaged, highest quality, most professionally supported mods I have experienced. I was blown away by the quality of the Tokyo Neon mod. It looked (and still does) like a little piece of art that was added to my Godzilla machine, it draws the eyes and can't go unnoticed. It does not for a second look cheap or even like it was added on. That mod belongs on each and every Godzilla machine in my opinion.

So when the Lolly UFO mod was announced I jumped on the list because I knew what to expect from Davey. And the mod is nothing short of expectations and in fact goes beyond what photos or his videos attempted to describe. It is gorgeous (full disclosure I have so far only installed the pop number and slingshot mods, yet to install the back box fire breath) and again looks like something that could have easily cost more, and looks like it belongs, it really ties the whole machine together with the look and feel it brings.

Let me say though just again for those who might be like me and may feel overwhelmed by what is required to do this mod. It is not the easiest mod to install. And I feel like I'm going out on a limb a bit here because I am sure there are people on this site who are so comfortable and so used to doing these things on pinball machines that they must think I'm an idiot right now, I'm sure many could do install in their sleep or after having a few shots of bourbon. But here's what I want to say to my fellow novices out there... I DID IT! It wasn't easy, but I did it. And it all works as advertised and it turned out beautifully and even my wife was super impressed by it. So if I can do it, you can also do it. That said, there were a few struggles in there, and there were times I was thinking, what the hell am I doing???!

So... the hardest part for me was getting the three wires for the pop bumper mod through the teeny tiny holes in the playfield that they need to go through. I pulled my hair out for at least a half hour and wanted to quit and have a drink and maybe I would have punched someone in the face if they'd walked by and had a punchable face. So here's my suggestion. When my wife got home in the middle of my frustration I sucked it up and asked for her help. Through her years of sewing she said she'd faced similar situations of having to thread something and asked me to go and grab a pair of tweezers. And with those tweezers she did in two minutes what I had been struggling with for a half hour, she got that third wire through that tiny hole. So there's my big suggestion perhaps even for future instruction manuals, using a pair of tweezers for that step.

The second thing that again may only have been an issue for me was using the crimper. I had never crimped wires before. I was terrified. Was I doing something that would perhaps make my almost ten thousand dollar toy not work properly in the future? Was I going to have to pay someone who really knew what they were doing to fix what I had screwed up? Well again, I did what the instructions said even though it was uncomfortable and it ended up working as advertised. My only big suggestion is to have lots of light on hand. And perhaps someone else to help. And maybe even a step ladder so you can see things from where you need to see them. And even more helpful lights.

In closing... Another amazing mod from Stumblor. What they are providing is on another level. It is art, it is well worth the money. I am completely satisfied. I also learned a few things for the next time I do another less than easy installation.

#443 1 year ago

Oh and one more thing. The slingshot post effect looks totally amazing when you have a multi ball going, it's one of the coolest looking things you'll have ever seen. And it screams for the use of transparent slingshot rubbers, IMHO.

#444 1 year ago
Quoted from LeMansFan:

Okay, so I hope stumblor Davey doesn't mind but I'm gonna write a quick little review of the "Lolly UFO" mod kit. And really my reason for wanting to write this is in the event there is someone else out there like me who is a "novice" and could benefit from my experience.
Let me start by saying that I was an early sign up for the Tokyo Neon mod and received it in the first run. Prior to that mod I had only done really basic mods, a 3D printed thing that maybe needed some screws swapped, or a simple lighting effect that only needed one cable run to a GI, probably the most advanced mod I'd done was a flipper fan cooling kit. So I felt fortunate that when Tokyo Neon arrived I had a friend over who helped with the install as it was a bit more advanced than what I'd done before.
Okay, with my novice credentials proven and out of the way the next most important thing to point out. stumblor 's mods are the most well packaged, highest quality, most professionally supported mods I have experienced. I was blown away by the quality of the Tokyo Neon mod. It looked (and still does) like a little piece of art that was added to my Godzilla machine, it draws the eyes and can't go unnoticed. It does not for a second look cheap or even like it was added on. That mod belongs on each and every Godzilla machine in my opinion.
So when the Lolly UFO mod was announced I jumped on the list because I knew what to expect from Davey. And the mod is nothing short of expectations and in fact goes beyond what photos or his videos attempted to describe. It is gorgeous (full disclosure I have so far only installed the pop number and slingshot mods, yet to install the back box fire breath) and again looks like something that could have easily cost more, and looks like it belongs, it really ties the whole machine together with the look and feel it brings.
Let me say though just again for those who might be like me and may feel overwhelmed by what is required to do this mod. It is not the easiest mod to install. And I feel like I'm going out on a limb a bit here because I am sure there are people on this site who are so comfortable and so used to doing these things on pinball machines that they must think I'm an idiot right now, I'm sure many could do install in their sleep or after having a few shots of bourbon. But here's what I want to say to my fellow novices out there... I DID IT! It wasn't easy, but I did it. And it all works as advertised and it turned out beautifully and even my wife was super impressed by it. So if I can do it, you can also do it. That said, there were a few struggles in there, and there were times I was thinking, what the hell am I doing???!
So... the hardest part for me was getting the three wires for the pop bumper mod through the teeny tiny holes in the playfield that they need to go through. I pulled my hair out for at least a half hour and wanted to quit and have a drink and maybe I would have punched someone in the face if they'd walked by and had a punchable face. So here's my suggestion. When my wife got home in the middle of my frustration I sucked it up and asked for her help. Through her years of sewing she said she'd faced similar situations of having to thread something and asked me to go and grab a pair of tweezers. And with those tweezers she did in two minutes what I had been struggling with for a half hour, she got that third wire through that tiny hole. So there's my big suggestion perhaps even for future instruction manuals, using a pair of tweezers for that step.
The second thing that again may only have been an issue for me was using the crimper. I had never crimped wires before. I was terrified. Was I doing something that would perhaps make my almost ten thousand dollar toy not work properly in the future? Was I going to have to pay someone who really knew what they were doing to fix what I had screwed up? Well again, I did what the instructions said even though it was uncomfortable and it ended up working as advertised. My only big suggestion is to have lots of light on hand. And perhaps someone else to help. And maybe even a step ladder so you can see things from where you need to see them. And even more helpful lights.
In closing... Another amazing mod from Stumblor. What they are providing is on another level. It is art, it is well worth the money. I am completely satisfied. I also learned a few things for the next time I do another less than easy installation.

Thanks so much for that amazing write up Scott, I really appreciate any time a customer can take some time out and provide us with some honest feedback, it's massively useful and helpful. I agree, this is not an easy installation. In hindsight, creating a 'kit' with many detailed installation steps (not to mention parts!) was probably pushing the boat out a bit far. Not only did it make for a harder installation, but the assembly and fit have also been hard to get right. Every day is a school day right!

The wire through the pop bumper body IS a very difficult step, the hardest in the install, and everyone is finding it tricky so don't worry, you weren't the only one! We fit tested the wires, and they do fit, but it's hard - so i will make sure to order smaller gauge wire on the rings next time to try and offset that. I will also add in the tweezers recommendation in the installation notes, so thanks for pointing that out.

#445 1 year ago
Quoted from greenmonk:

If we haven't gotten ours shipped yet ( ), will it come with the shorter version when you do ship it? I'm #345, so I'm the next batch. If not, I can just pick up the shorter version at TPF.

More than likely, yep. Myself and mbott1701 are doing some testing over the next few days to work out what works best, and it'll be the results of those tests that'll feed into the next batch of parts we order for the build round you are in.

For any existing users what we're suggesting is to carry on with the install as normal, and if you have any concerns about the diffusion of the breath in the backbox, just shoot me a PM and we can work out a solution.

#446 1 year ago

Please add me to the list for a ‘full kit’ for a premium…
Thanks!

#447 1 year ago
Quoted from LeMansFan:

Okay, so I hope stumblor Davey doesn't mind but I'm gonna write a quick little review of the "Lolly UFO" mod kit.

This is one of the best product reviews I've ever read. And my wife also sews, so I think I'm set.

#448 1 year ago

Please add me to the list for the full kit.

#449 1 year ago
Quoted from LeMansFan:

Oh and one more thing. The slingshot post effect looks totally amazing when you have a multi ball going, it's one of the coolest looking things you'll have ever seen. And it screams for the use of transparent slingshot rubbers, IMHO.

Did You get the replacement parts kit yet ?We are fairly close .

#450 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

Did You get the replacement parts kit yet ?We are fairly close .

Not yet, but so far I didn't need them!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 16.00
$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy
Toys/Add-ons
$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy
Plastics
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Shelby, NC
9,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Gilroy, CA
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 70.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation
Pinball Machine
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy
Toys/Add-ons
€ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 59.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Wake Forest, NC
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop
Backbox
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 100.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy
Protection
€ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
There are 694 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 14.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/godzilla-lolly-ufo-mod-kit/page/9?hl=skatewake and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.