20230615_093328 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 694 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 14.
#351 1 year ago

Please add me for 2 full kits 1 is le 1 premium if it matters.

#352 1 year ago

Add m as I’m in for the full kit please

#353 1 year ago

Full kit for an LE please!

#354 1 year ago

Please add me for the full kit

#355 1 year ago

Please add me for the full kit.

#356 1 year ago

EDIT: Oops sorry. Just saw these won't be arriving before Xmas. Will try posting again later.

#358 1 year ago

Please add me to the list for a full kit! (pro)

#359 1 year ago

Can I get the full kit for an LE

#360 1 year ago

Full kit please!

#361 1 year ago

please put me in for a full premium.

#362 1 year ago

Hello, I just got my Godzilla and would like to be added to the list for the full kit if still available.

Thanks,
Paul

#363 1 year ago

What number are you up to on the full premium kits?

#364 1 year ago
Quoted from Cento:

What number are you up to on the full premium kits?

We're aiming to start contacting people mid Dec, and sending out first kits a week or so after that. In terms of list size, we're at around 420.

#365 1 year ago

I would like the full kit - Premium

#366 1 year ago

What the hell, I'll take a full kit for the LE
Just installed the neon sign today, it's awesome.

#367 1 year ago

Just curious Davey ….Have you had time to play GZ with all this going on and if so , what’s your high score ?

#368 1 year ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Just curious Davey ….Have you had time to play GZ with all this going on and if so , what’s your high score ?

Absolutely! I'm not one of the massive scorers, but I'm doing ok. I've gone over a billion twice now, first was 1.2, but I think my HS is 1.9 now. I tend to avoid going for the annihilation bonuses and just focus on moving up the monster battles, mainly because I've never reached planet X or KOTM and I really wanna!

One of the other modders told me they'd had GZ in their collection for 12 months and played one game on it during that time. I just... don't really get that.

#369 1 year ago
Quoted from stumblor:

Absolutely! I'm not one of the massive scorers, but I'm doing ok. I've gone over a billion twice now, first was 1.2, but I think my HS is 1.9 now. I tend to avoid going for the annihilation bonuses and just focus on moving up the monster battles, mainly because I've never reached planet X or KOTM and I really wanna!
One of the other modders told me they'd had GZ in their collection for 12 months and played one game on it during that time. I just... don't really get that.

Nice I have not hit a bil yet but only have 50-60 plays so far .Finally have a slow day at work so read over the rules in depth so it’s game on tonight ! Wow , I thought I work too much .That’s just wrong .

#370 1 year ago
Quoted from stumblor:

That’s exactly what I got out of my reading today .Just keep moving on .At least until I reach it then it will be time to explore more .

#371 1 year ago

420 is a good number

Quoted from stumblor:

We're aiming to start contacting people mid Dec, and sending out first kits a week or so after that. In terms of list size, we're at around 420.

#372 1 year ago

Add me in full premium kit.
Thanks

#373 1 year ago

Hi Davey. Please add me to the list for the full kit for a premium. Also on your list for the Tokyo sign but somehow managed to miss this! Thanks

#374 1 year ago

Hi all,

As you're probably aware, there's been days (and days) on Royalmail industrial action here in the UK over the last few weeks, which has been having a massive impact on deliveries - both incoming and outgoing. We're still assembling Tokyo Neon at this end and trying to get everyone on the tail end of the list sorted, and will be looking for alternative logistics in the meantime to get around the problem.

Likely this will have an impact on when we can start the Lolly UFO run (now probably after xmas . I'm really sorry about this. Rest assured we're trying our best, so please bear with us in the meantime while we sort everything out.

#375 1 year ago

Full Kit LE please. Wish I saw this sooner!

#376 1 year ago

Tokyo sign still looking damn good on my LE. Sign me up for full kit plz!

#377 1 year ago

Put me down for a full premium kit as well please and thank you

#378 1 year ago

Sign me up for full pro kit please

#379 1 year ago

Can I get on the list for a backbox breath effect kit? If the bracket is the same for all 3 versions you don't need to know that I have an LE machine, but if they are different, you will want that information. Do with that what you will, please and thank you.

#380 1 year ago

Please add me for the full kit for a premium. Thanx

#381 1 year ago

Full kit please. Hopefully you’ll get this far down the list eventually.

#382 1 year ago

Please auf me to the list

#383 1 year ago

I have a question about the Lolly installation on a Godzilla premium. Trying to tie the Lolly into the pop bumper switch directions say to attach to each side of the diode however there is no diode on that switch stack. Am I safe to assume I can simply attach the red alligator clip to the white leads and the black to the black? I don't want to blow nothing up. Any help would be appreciated.

#384 1 year ago

Put me in full a full kit Premium.
Thanks

#385 1 year ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

I have a question about the Lolly installation on a Godzilla premium. Trying to tie the Lolly into the pop bumper switch directions say to attach to each side of the diode however there is no diode on that switch stack. Am I safe to assume I can simply attach the red alligator clip to the white leads and the black to the black? I don't want to blow nothing up. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi ! I will pickup with you over PM

#386 1 year ago
Quoted from stumblor:

Any idea how fast you think you'll be able to move through the list? I'm about halfway down, stoked about this but really sick of that stock bumper. Actually, would it be possible to just order the UFO from your guy now, and get the rest of the kit when my number comes up?

#387 1 year ago

Please add- full kit premium
Thanks

#388 1 year ago
Quoted from Ollulanus:

Any idea how fast you think you'll be able to move through the list? I'm about halfway down, stoked about this but really sick of that stock bumper. Actually, would it be possible to just order the UFO from your guy now, and get the rest of the kit when my number comes up?

Just waiting in the final final bits to arrive, and to complete the 30 or so orders for the Tokyo Neon before we can kick things off with this one. They'll be a little bit of a delay toward the start as we get used to the new assembly, but after that we should be able to do around 50 a week. With a good run, we should get to your spot mid February.

#389 1 year ago

Due to start sending first emails when we get back after Christmas. Thanks so much for everyones patience waiting for the Tokyo Neon run to end. Full steam ahead!!

#390 1 year ago

Hi, I would like to order a full kit for a Premium Godzilla. Thanks!

#391 1 year ago

I would like the full kit for Godzilla LE please

1 week later
#393 1 year ago

Any time frame on back box only kit?
Magicchiz

#394 1 year ago

Full kit for LE please.

#395 1 year ago
Quoted from Magicchiz:

Any time frame on back box only kit?
Magicchiz

As soon as we're back after the NY break the first set of emails are going out!

#396 1 year ago

Please add me to the list for the backboard and post lights kit for a premium machine please.

#397 1 year ago

Please add me for a full kit on for the premium. Thank you

#398 1 year ago

Don’t forget to vote for stumblor in the twipys!

#399 1 year ago

Can I please be added to the list for a full premium set? Thanks!

#400 1 year ago

Please add me to list for the full kit ! Premium

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Kingston, OK
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 14.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

Playfield - Protection
Gameroom Mods

$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

Machine - For Sale
Potomac, MD
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, TN
$ 73.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 125.88
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ChainsawMods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 999.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Island, NY
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy

There are 694 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 14.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/godzilla-lolly-ufo-mod-kit/page/8?hl=kustomtheater and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.