20230615_093328 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 694 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 14.
#301 1 year ago
Quoted from stumblor:

Thanks! Yes same price but discounted shipping - would you like to be put on the TN list also?

Yes please!

#302 1 year ago

I recently got my premium! Please add me on the list for a full kit.

#303 1 year ago

Please add me to the list for a full premium kit.

#304 1 year ago

Please add me for a full kit premium.

#305 1 year ago

Please put me down for a full kit - premium.

#306 1 year ago

Please add me for the full kit premium

#307 1 year ago

#309 1 year ago

If you have premium kit available, I would like one too please.

Thanks,

#310 1 year ago
Quoted from LDP84:

Please add me to the TN list too. Left my mail at your website, but I guess this works quicker and the order can be shipped combined.

#311 1 year ago

Found it! Can you also add me to the full kit list (Premium)? To save on shipping, might as well have this and the neon sign shipped at the same time.

#312 1 year ago

Oh boy can't believe I missed this. If it's still possible sign me in for a full kit, premium!

#313 1 year ago

I signed up on your website, but if this is quicker then please add me to your list for the full Premium kit and the Tokyo Neon Sign!

#314 1 year ago
Quoted from stumblor:

Having said that, I'm more than happy to hang onto anyones Tokyo Neon mod until the UFO is ready, to combine shipping. Just be aware that it may delay your mod by a month or two as a result.

Is this still an option? I'm like #750 on the Tokyo mod list and since you haven't updated this list yet to include me, I'm not sure where I fall. There's a chance both mods might be done around the same time for me based on your Tokyo mod estimates. If not, they'll probably be close, so it would be in my best interest to have them both ship at once.

#315 1 year ago
Quoted from greenmonk:

Is this still an option? I'm like #750 on the Tokyo mod list and since you haven't updated this list yet to include me, I'm not sure where I fall. There's a chance both mods might be done around the same time for me based on your Tokyo mod estimates. If not, they'll probably be close, so it would be in my best interest to have them both ship at once.

Of course! In fact, I already have you down to do that, so we must have already discussed it

#316 1 year ago
Quoted from stumblor:

Of course! In fact, I already have you down to do that, so we must have already discussed it

You probably saw me ask about it in one of my replies.

But I do have a question. Since this mod comes with your Lollypop board, how many of the inputs does the full kit use? Is it 3 with the pop bumpers all being combined under 1 or does it use all 4? You got me thinking about doing the Godzilla breath on that smaller Godzilla by the bridge (that you even show on the UFO mod video) and I could do that with 1 of the inputs on your board. Or would it just be easier to use a splitter with the backbox breath? I'm actually surprised that you don't sell that also as part of the kit or as a separate kit.

#317 1 year ago
Quoted from greenmonk:

You probably saw me ask about it in one of my replies.
But I do have a question. Since this mod comes with your Lollypop board, how many of the inputs does the full kit use? Is it 3 with the pop bumpers all being combined under 1 or does it use all 4? You got me thinking about doing the Godzilla breath on that smaller Godzilla by the bridge (that you even show on the UFO mod video) and I could do that with 1 of the inputs on your board. Or would it just be easier to use a splitter with the backbox breath?

The full kit uses all four - since the slingshots both use a distinct in/out pair (so they can fire independently). I have mine setup exactly as you describe - tied to the backbox via a splitter, which is the easiest way to get it setup.

Quoted from greenmonk:

I'm actually surprised that you don't sell that also as part of the kit or as a separate kit.

One coming very, very soon. Stay tuned! Jazzbouche

#318 1 year ago
Quoted from stumblor:

One coming very, very soon. Stay tuned! Jazzbouche

But...but...what does "soon" mean??? Will it be before my orders are made? <very crossed fingers>

I need to know if it's worth having you hold shipping until that can be made too. I also want to know if it's that much cooler than (basically) what you already have with your current game that it's worth waiting for this new mod. Otherwise, I'll just order the splitter from you and print my own.

#319 1 year ago

Please put me on the list for the full kit. I have an LE model.

Thanks
Conrad

#320 1 year ago

Full kit for Premium please.

Thanks
Christian

#321 1 year ago

Full kit for premium please

#322 1 year ago

Full kit for premium please. Im in Canada. Do you think Santa could have this under the tree for Christmas?

#323 1 year ago

Please add me to the list for the full kit for my premium. Thank you, Jared

#324 1 year ago

Please add me to the list for a full kit - premium.

Thanks!

#325 1 year ago

Please put me down for a full kit - premium. Thanks.

#326 1 year ago

good morning to the Uk stumblor ,

first i have to say a big thx , getting the Tokyo Sign mod 2 days ago and it looks freaking awesome , much more better in real.

so pls , put me on the list for the full Lollypop mod ( LE )
thx in advance

#327 1 year ago

Hello Stumblor,

I‘am in for Kit #3, Godzilla Backbox Breath for Premium.

Thanks !

#328 1 year ago

Please add me for two full kits, not sure how I waited so long finding this thread as I’ve already received both of my TN kits

#329 1 year ago

I'd like to order a full kit, too.
Thanks.

#330 1 year ago

I would like to order a full kit for my LE too
thx

#331 1 year ago

Full kit premium please!

#332 1 year ago

full premium kit please and thank you

#333 1 year ago

Add me for a full kit for a premium please. Thanks.

#334 1 year ago

Quick update...

Unfortunately we're going to miss the proposed Nov 14th start date for this mod. The LED rings that drive the UFO light patterns arrived last week with the wrong size cable, which meant they wouldn't have fit through the tiny holes in the LED pop body. They have now been sent back to get redone, but it's going to cause around a month delay. So we're now looking at Dec 14th. Likely not in time for anyone to receive them for Chrimbo. Very sorry about this. Massive thanks for everyone's patience, and ongoing support.

#335 1 year ago
Quoted from stumblor:

Quick update...
Unfortunately we're going to miss the proposed Nov 14th start date for this mod. The LED rings that drive the UFO light patterns arrived last week with the wrong size cable, which meant they wouldn't have fit through the tiny holes in the LED pop body. They have now been sent back to get redone, but it's going to cause around a month delay. So we're now looking at Dec 14th. Likely not in time for anyone to receive them for Chrimbo. Very sorry about this. Massive thanks for everyone's patience, and ongoing support.

Looks like you've got a month "break" to design another mod that we will all buy as well!!!

#336 1 year ago
Quoted from joelbob:

Looks like you've got a month "break" to design another mod that we will all buy as well!!!

Ummmmmm.....like an amazing fire breathing Godzilla.

#337 1 year ago

Full kit for LE please.

I'll have to sell my Art of Pinball one. All your mods are top shelf.

#338 1 year ago

Please add me for a full kit.

Just received and installed neon sign. Incredible quality and mod!

#339 1 year ago

Checking in to see if I had made the list for a kit for a premium Godzilla.

#340 1 year ago
Quoted from Skatewake:

Checking in to see if I had made the list for a kit for a premium Godzilla.

Yes indeedy - #341 !

Aiming to get the ball rolling mid December now.

#341 1 year ago

Please,
Add me to the list for the Kit Item 1 - The UFO (w/ animated & triggered LEDs).
Thx

#342 1 year ago

Full kit premium thanks Davey

#343 1 year ago

Full Kit please! LE

#344 1 year ago

HI
add me please for full kit
Godzilla PREMIUM

thanks and keep going !

#345 1 year ago

Hi Dave, please put me on the list for the full kit for godzilla premium!

#346 1 year ago

Hi there, I'd like to be on the list as well. Full kit for Godzilla Premium, please. Thank you.

#347 1 year ago

Please add me to the list for a Full Kit (LE). Great work, thank you!

#348 1 year ago

Add me for LE Full Kit please!

#349 1 year ago

Please add me for two (2) of the full LE kits. My son and I both have an LE. I saw the update that it probably won't be here by Christmas. Fingers crossed that it makes it in time. Otherwise my son gets an IOU and a Christmas card. : ) I have two of your Tokyo neon signs on my and my son's LEs. Awesome work!!!

#350 1 year ago
Quoted from jimsheffield:

Please add me for two (2) of the full LE kits. My son and I both have an LE. I saw the update that it probably won't be here by Christmas. Fingers crossed that it makes it in time. Otherwise my son gets an IOU and a Christmas card. : ) I have two of your Tokyo neon signs on my and my son's LEs. Awesome work!!!

Thanks Jim for the lovely message. Would LOVE to get these out in time so people start getting them before xmas, but even if so it'll only be the first 40 or so at the most I think. Just get your son some beer and socks as a stopgap, they always make me happy!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 125.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
PINBALLPICKERS

10,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Walton, KY
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 17.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lermods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

€ 178.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

9,000 (OBO)
$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
$ 2.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Chrome Candy

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 694 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 14.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/godzilla-lolly-ufo-mod-kit/page/7?hl=stumblor and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.