• 72 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 81 days ago by jeffspinballpalace
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png

There are 102 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 81 days ago

Pretty good watch.

#102 81 days ago

If I was Gary Stern ... I would have increased the cost of LE from $10.5k to $11k but included Stern’s mechanical topper WITHOUT Godzilla written anywhere on it. So what would you get for your $1.5k LE increase? Covid delays and parts shortages are paid, you get connectivity and the topper. Currently you are paying $1k more and are getting the first two items.

Premium or pro buyers could purchase the same awesome mechanical topper for their Godzilla game for $1k and 2000 toppers will be made. Stern should want their LE to always appear the same and at their best, and that means with their topper. And as long as I am smoking cali dream, I expect this Godzilla topper to be better than ones for GB, GOTG, BKSOR, EHOH, Munsters or SW.

OMG - sale of 2000 toppers at $1k each is $2M and it would rank higher than a boutique pinball machine run. For this Stern would need to step up their topper efforts and start scheduling their production better. Stern is missing out on monster profits.

There are 102 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside