You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

88731224-7364-426F-8130-EFBA12E3FA12 (resized).jpeg
268488C5-31FA-4AB8-9A9C-1EDE7499A356 (resized).jpeg
7E83D544-C478-4A1E-B435-F0786904ACA2 (resized).jpeg
itsgone-southpark.gif
There are 101 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 2 years ago

Title says most. Looking for a new distributor. Good price and free shipping are my priorities. No need for service or warranty after the fact since I never received it before. Any problems I'll deal directly with stern. Friendly reliable is what I'm looking for. I usually buy multiple titles a year. Please pm me if you'd like to have me as a customer. Looking for a pro or premium and an le on this title. Thanks.

#2 2 years ago

Good luck…. I have no doubt they are already all gone.

#3 2 years ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

I'm sure there will be plenty for sale from flippers in a week for $15k. There will be Godzilla buyers that buy an LE just for the purpose of subsidizing their premium or Pro. It's free money. Stern obviously isn't charging enough for the current market.

#4 2 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Stern obviously isn't charging enough for the current market.

Perhaps this title include the price increase?

#5 2 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

I'm sure there will be plenty for sale from flippers in a week for $15k. There will be Godzilla buyers that buy an LE just for the purpose of subsidizing their premium or Pro. It's free money. Stern obviously isn't charging enough for the current market.

Definitely not a flipper, nor would I ever support them by paying over msrp. I think stern charges to much already. This le would be for my personal collection and the pro or premium just to hold me over.
F@$k scalpers they suck in my book.

#6 2 years ago

I'm looking for the same. If you find one, please do let me know.

#7 2 years ago
Quoted from tp:

Looking for a pro or premium and an le on this title. Thanks.

Has this been announced?

#8 2 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Has this been announced?

#9 2 years ago

A little bird told me that Godzilla LE will be made first..

The kicker is that Mando will be put on hold because Stern need the parts for Godzilla..

Who knows when the Pro & Prems will be available

This will create a mark up that you have never seen

#10 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

The kicker is that Mando will be put on hold because Stern need the parts for Godzilla..

Is your little bird “years of manufacturing scheduling history from stern that puts LEs first?” (First a few sample pros go out to creat buzz. Then LEs.)

#11 2 years ago

So, the reveal is now this coming Tuesday?

#12 2 years ago

LE's first would be a 1st for Stern.

Usually a small run of Pro's for location use happens first.

#13 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

If any Godzilla get made before the mando prem I ordered day 1, stern can plan on me never ordering a NIB again.

#14 2 years ago
Quoted from titanpenguin:

If any Godzilla get made before the mando prem I ordered day 1, stern can plan on me never ordering a NIB again.

This really is ridiculous. To have ordered a pin on the very 1st day it was announced and not have it shipped to you before the next title gets released?! I don't know where the fault ultimately lies but either distributors oversold or Stern cut allotments or both. That needs to be fixed moving forward so people aren't waiting months after paying a deposit. Deposits should not be required until a specific ship date can be promised. That way you can buy from another distributor if one becomes available without trying to get your deposit back.

#15 2 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

This really is ridiculous. To have ordered a pin on the very 1st day it was announced and not have it shipped to you before the next title gets released?! I don't know where the fault ultimately lies but either distributors oversold or Stern cut allotments or both. That needs to be fixed moving forward so people aren't waiting months after paying a deposit. Deposits should not be required until a specific ship date can be promised. That way you can buy from another distributor if one becomes available without trying to get your deposit back.

It ain't the distributor. It's stern.

#16 2 years ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

itsgone-southpark.gifitsgone-southpark.gif
#17 2 years ago

This really is ridiculous. To have ordered a pin on the very 1st day it was announced and not have it shipped to you before the next title gets released?! I don't know where the fault ultimately lies but either distributors oversold or Stern cut allotments or both.

This is what happened to me when I ordered JP2 Premium day one (with EHOH) and if I recall at that time I was bent out of shape about it. The anger passed and I finally got it and life was glorious.

#18 2 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:This really is ridiculous. To have ordered a pin on the very 1st day it was announced and not have it shipped to you before the next title gets released?! I don't know where the fault ultimately lies but either distributors oversold or Stern cut allotments or both. That needs to be fixed moving forward so people aren't waiting months after paying a deposit. Deposits should not be required until a specific ship date can be promised. That way you can buy from another distributor if one becomes available without trying to get your deposit back.

I'm in the same boat, and am equally frustrated to see a new machine being hyped, and maybe in production, before I even get a date on when my deposit will be honored. I can't blame my distributor -- they seem equally frustrated. And I get there are Covid-era supply chain issues, but Stern should at least be able to get an estimated shipment date to people based on production rates and number of people still in line.

At the very least it would be good business, even if that date becomes a moving target, to provide some explanation of delays so you don't piss off your (current and perhaps future) customer.

#19 2 years ago
Quoted from tp:

Title says most. Looking for a new distributor. Good price and free shipping are my priorities. No need for service or warranty after the fact since I never received it before. Any problems I'll deal directly with stern. Friendly reliable is what I'm looking for. I usually buy multiple titles a year. Please pm me if you'd like to have me as a customer. Looking for a pro or premium and an le on this title. Thanks.

Maybe you could write a letter explaining why you deserve this chance at a nib Stern.

#20 2 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Maybe you could write a letter explaining why you deserve this chance at a nib Stern.
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"e9fe58cb153bbc66a381871e65e658c1cd78b4f6-1631450931-1800"};
//]]>

LOL, in your letter promise to name your next kid Gary.

#21 2 years ago

It's simple. There are more LE buyers now then ever before. Stern needs to up their outdated number of just a couple hundred LE games to 1000 to 1500.
Only ones benefiting from 500 to 600 are the scalpers.

#22 2 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

It's simple. There are more LE buyers now then ever before. Stern needs to up their outdated number of just a couple hundred LE games to 1000 to 1500.

They went from 500 to 750 for Mando LE. not sure if that was the first machine that went 750, but it seems that they are not opposed to bumping up the numbers. That stated, Mando LE is a fantastic machine, really impressed with it and kids really enjoy playing it.

#23 2 years ago

Months? Most of the other manufactures have you wait years. I would hate to wait that long as well, but today - all bets are off with delieveries.

Just sayin.

#24 2 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

They went from 500 to 750 for Mando LE. not sure if that was the first machine that went 750, but it seems that they are not opposed to bumping up the numbers. That stated, Mando LE is a fantastic machine, really impressed with it and kids really enjoy playing it.

Mando LE bump was 600 to 750.

Stern Star Trek LE was 799.

#25 2 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

Months? Most of the other manufactures have you wait years. I would hate to wait that long as well, but today - all bets are off with delieveries.
Just sayin.

I waited 8 months for NIB SW Pro. But it came out 4 years ago and I just got it March this year. I'm talking about the latest release. The latest release (Mando in this case) should be constantly being built in one of the lines at least until the next release comes out. It just makes sense. Stern should have a reasonably close idea of the number they can produce in those 3 months. I'm saying it would be nice if Stern could communicate that with distros. Then distros only require deposits up to that allocated amount. Anyone who wants one after that allocated amount can get put in order on an interested list. Then those people don't have their deposits tied up and can buy from wherever it shows up 1st. I am sure there are some flaws with my logic but there has to be a better way.

Edit: if I buy day 1 I would definitely expect it before the next release!

#26 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinzzz:

Mando LE bump was 600 to 750.
Stern Star Trek LE was 799.

Pretty sure SW LE was 800?

#27 2 years ago

Heard that Godzilla was goonna hsve 1000 le model's? Any truth to this

#28 2 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Heard that Godzilla was goonna hsve 1000 le model's? Any truth to this

Stern posted a picture on Facebook with an eye that looked like Godzilla eye and had a bowling pin that said 800 on it. This was a few weeks back. So I’m guessing 800. They really need to up these numbers. Remember those days when you could buy an LE from a distributor a few months after release? This is how it still should be.

#29 2 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Has this been announced?

I am so glad I don't suffer from FOMO. This is a game that hasn't even been announced and the LEs are sold out.

#30 2 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

I am so glad I don't suffer from FOMO. This is a game that hasn't even been announced and the LEs are sold out.

As will each and every future game LE !

#31 2 years ago

Pretty sure SW LE was 800?

Correct. SWLE was 800

#32 2 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

I am so glad I don't suffer from FOMO.

Whats FOMO?

#33 2 years ago

Fear of missing out.

#34 2 years ago

I keep hearing mentions of 600-650 on LEs. Weren't AIQ + LZ both 500 unit runs?

#35 2 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

LE's first would be a 1st for Stern.
Usually a small run of Pro's for location use happens first.

Not a first. They also did this with X-Men. That said, I do think there will be a small run of pros on Godzilla first.

Quoted from titanpenguin:

I’m waiting on my Mando Premium as well. Sadly, it appears my distributor received zero of them on this last run and now Godzilla is on the line at Stern so who knows when I’ll get it. I’m guessing I’ll receive my Godzilla pro before my Mando Premium…

#36 2 years ago
Quoted from ctl723:

I keep hearing mentions of 600-650 on LEs. Weren't AIQ + LZ both 500 unit runs?

It’ll be 1,000 LEs, just my personal prediction. Stern knows all LEs are long ago sold out, they will up it and see if 1,000 will also sell out.

#37 2 years ago

News has been out on podcasts for the last 2+ weeks that 1k will be released for the LE together with a large price hike.
Demand/supply

#38 2 years ago

Personally, I'd love to see them build as many LEs as the market will take. I don't care at all about them being "limited", but tend to buy them because I like the art + mirrored glass + other upgrades, but the recent allocation limits have become incredibly frustrating. I think my ideal scenario would be a time boxed LE window, e.g. anyone who orders within the first week can buy one if they want.

#39 2 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

I agree and disagree with this depending on what they ultimately increase that number to... At what point is it really a "Limited Edition" if you have 10,000 of them ? I suppose you can slap the words Limited Edition on it, but to me it devalues it as a "Limited Edition" if that number is high. I personally don't think they should ever go over 1000 LE's.

#40 2 years ago
Quoted from ctl723:

Personally, I'd love to see them build as many LEs as the market will take. I don't care at all about them being "limited", but tend to buy them because I like the art + mirrored glass + other upgrades, but the recent allocation limits have become incredibly frustrating. I think my ideal scenario would be a time boxed LE window, e.g. anyone who orders within the first week can buy one if they want.

Of course us consumers would prefer that, but then they’d sell very few LEs since they would lose the FOMO. Also, suddenly their LE income for Stern would become variable rather than fixed. Sadly, this current model is far superior for Stern and it will continue (the instant sell outs of the LE is great for their hype train also).

#41 2 years ago

I predict 800 LE for GZLE

#42 2 years ago

I’m curious about if Stern was to sell some LE directly. Do we need to be a Stern Insider? I’m a Stern free member but not paid insider.

#43 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Of course us consumers would prefer that, but then they’d sell very few LEs since they would lose the FOMO. Also, suddenly their LE income for Stern would become variable rather than fixed. Sadly, this current model is far superior for Stern and it will continue (the instant sell outs of the LE is great for their hype train also).

Right. The whole idea is to sell well under the demand to fuel interest and high resale values. This adds value to their brand and I'm sure helps sell more pins in general. They could easily bump up the LE number but don't think that would be good for the long run. It should be a predictable number where buyers know they better buy asap without hesitation. Crazy how well it's working.

#44 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I’m curious about if Stern was to sell some LE directly. Do we need to be a Stern Insider? I’m a Stern free member but not paid insider.

Curious as well - seems like Stern did sell some directly for Mando.

#45 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Curious as well - seems like Stern did sell some directly for Mando.

I hope Stern will make a larger number of LE. I don’t care about the limited ness of the pin. I got AfM LE was one of 1000 iirc and RR Woz one of 1500 doesn’t matter to me. I just might like some features or art on the LE more that I’d pay extra for but I won’t pay scalpers price.

#46 2 years ago

I would just wait until they show up on Pinside.

#47 2 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

I agree and disagree with this depending on what they ultimately increase that number to... At what point is it really a "Limited Edition" if you have 10,000 of them ? I suppose you can slap the words Limited Edition on it, but to me it devalues it as a "Limited Edition" if that number is high. I personally don't think they should ever go over 1000 LE's.

They advertise and market any product as “Limited”

This complete Batman series set for example.

268488C5-31FA-4AB8-9A9C-1EDE7499A356 (resized).jpeg268488C5-31FA-4AB8-9A9C-1EDE7499A356 (resized).jpeg7E83D544-C478-4A1E-B435-F0786904ACA2 (resized).jpeg7E83D544-C478-4A1E-B435-F0786904ACA2 (resized).jpeg
#48 2 years ago
Quoted from Pickle:

They advertise and market any product as “Limited”
This complete Batman series set for example.[quoted image][quoted image]

That’s funny. Also doesn’t mean it’ll be worth a ton in the future.

I used to be into D&D and had a lot of books, monster manual, player’s handbook etc. we bought them for like $15-20 at the time. We never thought it’ll be collectible some day. Now I’m seeing rough examples for sale at $140 or more. Don’t know what a mint Monster Manual would sell for.

My point is I didn’t buy those books as a collectors edition. I just bought it to read and play D&D and have fun.

To me I’m buying a pinball machine for fun not as a future collectors item.

I think a lot of times once something is tagged as collectible they don’t really go up such as when baseball cards and comics. Once people started putting them in bags and storage out of the light that really might not go up because so many others were doing the same thing.

#49 2 years ago

I thought Stern already leaked it was going to be 1000 LE’s. Maybe not but I think that is where they are headed. I do not think this number is sufficient and I wish they would announce 1500 GodzilLE. To distribute 1k through dealers and on day 2, list the final 500 on Stern web site. If this is too high a number, then not all will sell and some would be available for purchase for as long as it took. I think they could sell all 500 of the additional Godzilla LE’s on day 2, but in all situations, it would equal a lot more wins by customers, while preventing most of the exorbitant bubble sales.

Let’s say Stern was considering 750 LE’s but is convinced to try 1.5k. Making 750 LE’s more is additional $4M into their pockets. Stern would win, 750 additional buyers would win. Why wait? Let’s go!

#50 2 years ago

I got on the LE list with my distributor months ago when the rumors first started circulating about Elwin on Godzilla. That said it would be nice if Stern took care of their backlog before a new release hits the assembly line. I’m still waiting for my Jurassic Park premium and they have Deadpools, Elviras and Iron Maiden’s to produce along with Mando, Avengers, Zeppelin and now Godzilla. It’s no wonder people can wait a year+ after deposit, ridiculous!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

Playfield - Protection
Gameroom Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 85.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Performance Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

17,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Loveland, CO
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

$ 210.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, TN
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

$ 74.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 2.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Chrome Candy

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 101 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/godzilla-le-distributor-wanted/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.