apache_3.jpg
apache_2.jpg
apache_1.jpg
GZ_PF_Before.jpg
GZ_PF_2.jpg
GZ_PF_1.jpg
GZ_After.jpg
GZ_Before.jpg
There are 84 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 10 years ago

After paying for it and waiting almost 3 months, my Godzilla Pinball was finally delivered this past Saturday, just in time for my annual Soiree.

DSC03127.JPGDSC03127.JPG DSC03130.JPGDSC03130.JPG

#2 10 years ago

More pics: playfield.jpgplayfield.jpg.jpg.jpg

#3 10 years ago

So far I have LEDed the inserts, cleaned and waxed the play field and replaced some of the post covers. Next I need to rebuild the flippers (the right one is limper than a flesh noodle), clean the optos in the trough (senses too few or too many balls, sometimes never stops shooting them til the game gets shut off and restarted) and pick a nice green to powdercoat the armor.

.jpg.jpg

#4 10 years ago

Nice lineup there. I like my Godzilla but have left it stock. The right green will look great.

#5 10 years ago

That is a nice looking machine and line-up! Enjoy the monster!

Brad

#6 10 years ago

Oh NO!
There goes Tokyo.................

Looks very cool!

#7 10 years ago

Nice!

I have a warm spot for Sega machines. I've never played this one, but I wouldn't mind it...

#8 10 years ago

At one time McDonalds gave this away as a prize.
The people who won it did not want to keep it. So my best friend picked it up still in the box for cheap. He has since sold it but we had a blast playing it.

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

At one time McDonalds gave this away as a prize.
The people who won it did not want to keep it. So my best friend picked it up still in the box for cheap. He has since sold it but we had a blast playing it.

They gave away a pinball machine? Wow! Wish that would start happening again.

#10 10 years ago

Yep. Think it was a Monopoly prize

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

Yep. Think it was a Monopoly prize

Really? I don't remember that at all. Are you sure it wasn't some store specific thing? Very cool!

#12 10 years ago

Great pin congrats.

#13 10 years ago

I love this game! I played one at Allentown and now I want one!!!

#14 10 years ago

It seems to be a lot of fun. I can't yet tell with the right flipper being so weak. I like the overall package though, I just need to add a bit more lighting in the head and buildings areas. .jpg.jpg

#15 10 years ago

No idea why all those pics are rotating sideways. Seems to only happen when I upload them from my Mac.

#16 10 years ago

I love my Godzilla. Mine is all LEDs, and Invisiglass (can finally see the back have of the game when playing!). AND, it is next to my Lost in Space, also LEDs and Invisiglass. The Godzilla has green GI, the LIS has blue--they look badass!

029.JPG029.JPG

#17 10 years ago

The pic is before the Invisiglass was on them by the way

#18 10 years ago

BTW, a cool trick I learned on these---swap the backbox bulb for a blacklight tube from Home Depot--cuts down glare A TON!

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Oh NO!
There goes Tokyo.................
Looks very cool!

Thanks a lot. Now I have nothing to add to this.......

Dan

#20 10 years ago

I always thought Godzilla was a great looking pin. Plays pretty good too. Enjoy!

#21 10 years ago

Congrats on finally receiving it, most have been a long 3 months

#22 10 years ago

I played this for the first time at PAGG and thought it was a great game.

Of the 2 machines pictured above, why does Phetishboy's pic look like it's missing the Godzilla rubber head figure on the upper left playfield?

#23 10 years ago

Can't afford the game but I have the next best thing...a NOS Translight that I'm going to build a box for and put Ferry light 200 led net lights into it. They come with a controler that gives me 12 dif. light patterns. Gonna mount it on the wall. Maybe someday the game.

#24 10 years ago

There is a Godzilla FS in Greensboro, NC for $2,200 if anyone is looking for one. PM for details.

#25 10 years ago

Just got a Godzilla myself. Fun game and a great looker.

You mentioned you cleaned the playfield. Did you remove the ramp? I posted in another thread asking about removing the head (to get at the ramp) and the answers indicate it's a bugger to remove the Godzilla head. I'd like to do a full shop job, but I'm concerned about busting the ramp

Congrats on the purchase.

Cheers,
Duane

#26 10 years ago
Quoted from TwilightZone:

Just got a Godzilla myself. Fun game and a great looker.
You mentioned you cleaned the playfield. Did you remove the ramp? I posted in another thread asking about removing the head (to get at the ramp) and the answers indicate it's a bugger to remove the Godzilla head. I'd like to do a full shop job, but I'm concerned about busting the ramp
Congrats on the purchase.
Cheers,
Duane

From what I understand and heard from others that have the game the head is so difficult to remove and the probability of breakage is so high that you're better off shopping around it. :/

#27 10 years ago
Quoted from qbass187:

From what I understand and heard from others that have the game the head is so difficult to remove and the probability of breakage is so high that you're better off shopping around it. :/

That's what I've done so far. I wanna find a way to light it though, so I'll keep looking to see if there is a way to at least partially remove it. I figured out most of my flipper issue too. The leafs on the right flipper switch were just gapped too wide. crimped them together a bit closer and now the right flipper works fine.

#28 10 years ago

Your line up is getting better and better...

#29 10 years ago

Awesome man! Looks like it needs spotlights badddd

#30 10 years ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

Awesome man! Looks like it needs spotlights badddd

You ain't lyin'.

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
#32 10 years ago

Looks awesome. My only suggestion would be to put it in the middle as there isn't any side art on the head

I wish I had that room and that line up.

#33 10 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

Looks awesome. My only suggestion would be to put it in the middle as there isn't any side art on the head
I wish I had that room and that line up.

Its position in the line up wasnt my idea. The guy that picked it up for me was anal about it not matching the profile of the Williams machines so he insisted that it go on the end to not break up the flow of the row. That will be changing.

#34 10 years ago

Congrats from a fellow Sega pin owner based on a Roland Emmerich movie! We're an elite class for sure.

#35 10 years ago
Quoted from Tor_Hershman:

Those are beautiful.

Ugh.... You again!

#36 10 years ago

I am up to five Segas so far

#37 10 years ago

Sega pins are different for sure- this is a good thing!
Never played one,but l want to

#38 10 years ago
Quoted from PNBLWZD:

Of the 2 machines pictured above, why does Phetishboy's pic look like it's missing the Godzilla rubber head figure on the upper left playfield?

I'm glad you finally got one, but where is the head?
DSCN1112.JPGDSCN1112.JPG

#39 10 years ago

Congrats on the purchase!!

#40 10 years ago

I love My Godzilla as well and mine is also next to my LIS.

Joe(acejedi)

#41 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

but where is the head?

Oh yeah, lots of glare. Congrats! Everybody that plays mine loves it. Including me!

#42 10 years ago

nice looking pin, never played one but I enjoy my sega space jam still, the lay outs good I just wish there was a new rule set

#43 10 years ago

Congrats on your Godzilla arrival.
Don't let it squash you!

image.jpgimage.jpg

#44 10 years ago

I'm glad you finally got one, but where is the head?

The head is there boys. Just finished LEDing and added one green spotlight for it so far:

DSC03161.jpgDSC03161.jpg DSC03164.JPGDSC03164.JPG

#45 10 years ago

More pics:

DSC03157.JPGDSC03157.JPG DSC03159.JPGDSC03159.JPG

#46 10 years ago

A few more:

DSC03162.jpgDSC03162.jpg DSC03166.jpgDSC03166.jpg DSC03168.JPGDSC03168.JPG

#47 10 years ago
Quoted from Phetishboy:

It seems to be a lot of fun. I can't yet tell with the right flipper being so weak. I like the overall package though, I just need to add a bit more lighting in the head and buildings areas.

I have one as well. It has the post save buttons as well as the center cup like in Harley Davidson.

#48 10 years ago

And the head came off pretty easily, I took it off to LED the inside. I'm not sure what the hell you other dudes were trying to do, but it's remove one screw, twist to the right, lift the back edge over the ramp lip and slowly slide forward:

DSC03155.JPGDSC03155.JPG DSC03156.JPGDSC03156.JPG

#49 10 years ago
Quoted from Phetishboy:

The head is there boys.

Good head!

#50 10 years ago

Before and so far:

jpg-1.jpegjpg-1.jpeg DSC03172.jpgDSC03172.jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, TN
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

5,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
London, ENGLAND
$ 12.95
There are 84 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/godzilla-finally-arrives/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.