(Topic ID: 325497)

Atomic Godzilla Mod (List closed...Reserve list open)

By Jazzbouche

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,246 posts
  • 813 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 26 hours ago by Devo10
  • Topic is favorited by 195 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_9346 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9343 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3325 (resized).JPG
IMG_0649 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0646 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0637 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7181 (resized).png
IMG_7179 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240226_024800927 (resized).jpg
IMG_0706 (resized).jpeg
Mojo-Xmas-2023 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4339 (resized).png
IMG_4340 (resized).png
IMG_4962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8984 (resized).jpeg
MOD2 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mtopol01.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 1 year ago

OK, now I need the Extended Version for a Premium! Please add me to the list. Thanks!

3 weeks later
#222 1 year ago
Quoted from Jazzbouche:

Hi - yes, probably a good time to give a general update! The order is in for the electronic parts with some awesome new tweaks from Stumblor that will make installation easier under the playfield. Godzilla himself has been tweaked slightly to allow easier removal of the lightstrip in the future if it needs replacing. I’m doing a final test on this body design before ramping up production to get all the parts in stock ready for painting. Realistically shipping final product will be after Christmas - I’m hoping to start shipping around mid January, but will keep you all posted (it will depend on any issues with parts supply and shipping delays).
Over the next couple of weeks I will continue to test the existing handful of prototypes in different machines to search for any niggles - so if any are posted they will be ‘work in progress’ versions like the one above that Madnat kindly checked for me.
Let me know if any other questions - doing our best to keep the list up to date and reply to any messages, but chase me if I don’t respond for some reason! Cheers.

Thanks for the update and good luck getting these up and going in production. Do you have a good idea of cost in U.S. $ yet? Sorry if I missed that.

3 weeks later
#255 1 year ago
Quoted from Jazzbouche:

Happy Holidays everyone!!
Thank you all so much for your enthusiasm and support with this project! I'm not sure what the plural is for 'Godzillas'...but I'm going to say that I have a 'sea' of Godzilla heads congregating on my work bench! We're ahead of schedule with the heads, which are actually one of the most labour intensive parts - so looking good going into the new year. Electronic components are arriving and the only delay has been doing the number of test fits that I want to do before sorting hundreds of bodies. That will happen in early Jan, and then everything will speed up and go crazy with assembly and painting!
Have a great Christmas everyone - hope you get relaxing times and lots of pinball play!
Cheers
Paul
[quoted image]

Great to hear Paul! Have a happy new year!

2 weeks later
#279 1 year ago
Quoted from Colywobbles:

Well I can safely say this is a must have for any GZ owner out there. Don’t just sit if unsure just get on the list.
It is what Stern should have done to their flagship masterpiece from the off.
Well done Jazzbouche for the mod and stumblor for his awesome techie kit.

Great video @Colywobbles! I am anxiously awaiting my Godzilla from @jazzbouche. Looks terrific!

1 month later
#397 1 year ago
Quoted from Jazzbouche:

Good news!! We're starting to ship!!
I've been doing final checks on the first wave painted up (there are various other waves in different levels of paint stage) and after some final touch ups these are now being packed up ready for shipping. Which means we start up the process of messaging you all on the list...the first message will be to confirm details (address, version of the mod etc...), after which we can follow up with a final cost including shipping to your country and instructions for payment. We will ask that you put certain information in the PayPal payment so we can track who's who (Pinside names don't usually tally up to PayPal names!), but all the info will be in the messages.
This week we'll start slow, to check the system works and will gradually ramp up over the next few weeks to a sustainable pace, and I'll be constantly working on Godzillas to feed into the process. I'm sure some issues will pop up that we'll have to work around, but I'll keep you updated as to how it's going, and the list will get updated as we ship.
Thanks again for all your support - I'm really looking forward to you all getting these in your machines!!
Cheers
Paul
[quoted image]

Looks great Paul. Looking forward to #17!

1 week later
#417 1 year ago

#17 got the email today! WooHoo! Looking forward to getting this one!

2 weeks later
#473 1 year ago
Quoted from Jazzbouche:

One thing for new owners, is to be careful when unboxing/unwrapping Godzilla. The spine on most of them is lightly clicked into place but not glued. This is to allow easy access to the LED strip if ever needed. However, i’ve heard that one was shaken loose in transit and was separate to the main body when unwrapped.
A loose spine should click back into place easily - locate the bottom first then the top, but message me if you’re unsure. On a few I have tacked them in place with a spot of glue, and this can be done if for some reason they’ve become too loose.
Contact me if you have any issues!
Great to see all these little fellas getting out into the world!

#17 arrived with the mail today! Looking forward to getting it installed this week.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 185.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

Machine - For Sale
Potomac, MD
$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Richmond, VA
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Side Gig Studios

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 125.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
PINBALLPICKERS

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Kingston, OK
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 45.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
BomberMods

$ 16.00
Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, TN
€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 74.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

$ 80.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 14.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 240.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mtopol01.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/godzilla-atomic-godzilla-figure-mod?tu=mtopol01 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.