(Topic ID: 325497)

Atomic Godzilla Mod (List closed...Reserve list open)

By Jazzbouche

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,180 posts
  • 764 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 22 hours ago by nickrivers
  • Topic is favorited by 194 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7181 (resized).png
IMG_7179 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240226_024800927 (resized).jpg
IMG_0706 (resized).jpeg
Mojo-Xmas-2023 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4339 (resized).png
IMG_4340 (resized).png
IMG_4962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8984 (resized).jpeg
MOD2 (resized).jpg
399615549_7262775673746652_7923878781659887707_n (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
awsomezilla (resized).png
20230919_175316.jpg
IMG_5712 (resized).jpg
20230723_114243 (resized).jpg

There are 1,180 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 24.
#201 1 year ago

Please put me down for an extended version!

#202 1 year ago
Quoted from toaster777:

Jazzbouche will this fit in a Pro or is it only for premium/LE's?

Quoted from toaster777:

Put me down for an extended version please! I'm actively looking for a Godzilla, will end up most likely with a Pro so I assume this will fit on a Pro. When my turn comes up reach out and I'll let you know if I have a Premium or a Pro - if it matters. If it only works on a Premium and I end up with a Pro then I'll just pass on my spot

Hi Guys - yes, I'm currently putting some first samples out to test in other machines and check for any issues that maybe didn't show up in my machine. This will include putting one in a Pro and checking nothing is different (We're not expecting any differences, but if there are we'll adjust whatever is needed!).

#203 1 year ago

Extended version please
cheers
Trevor

#204 1 year ago

I’d like an extended!
Premium machine

Thanks!!

#205 1 year ago

Extended Version please on a pro model!
Awesome mod!

#206 1 year ago

Please sign me up for an extended version.

#207 1 year ago

extended version please

#208 1 year ago

Please add me to the Atomic Godzilla extended list. (premium version)

#209 1 year ago

Please add me to the Atomic Godzilla extended list for a Premium.

#210 1 year ago

Please add me for a extended version on a premium..

#211 1 year ago

Please add me to the Atomic Godzilla extended list for a Premium.

#212 1 year ago

Hi

Fantastic Work!!!

Please sign me up for an extended version

Many thanks

Alan

#213 1 year ago

Getting my Godzilla premium today! Please do put me on the list for the extended Version premium atomic Godzilla

#214 1 year ago

Please put me down for an extended version. Thank you

#215 1 year ago

Sign me up for extended please, premium version.

Thank you!

#216 1 year ago

Please put me down for an extended version!

#217 1 year ago

Hi Jazzbouche good to see you Friday. I’ve completed the install - look amazing. Managed to get a quick animation of lights going with my Feed Frenzy LED controller board. Only tricky part was threading the wires from Godzillas tail to the Feed Frenzy board under the playfield.

Thanks for your hard work and skill - looks amazing.

Vid here:

#218 1 year ago

Good job !
please subscribe me for an extended version.

#219 1 year ago

Any idea when you will be able to ship product?

#220 1 year ago
Quoted from Paseb:

Any idea when you will be able to ship product?

Hi - yes, probably a good time to give a general update! The order is in for the electronic parts with some awesome new tweaks from Stumblor that will make installation easier under the playfield. Godzilla himself has been tweaked slightly to allow easier removal of the lightstrip in the future if it needs replacing. I’m doing a final test on this body design before ramping up production to get all the parts in stock ready for painting. Realistically shipping final product will be after Christmas - I’m hoping to start shipping around mid January, but will keep you all posted (it will depend on any issues with parts supply and shipping delays).

Over the next couple of weeks I will continue to test the existing handful of prototypes in different machines to search for any niggles - so if any are posted they will be ‘work in progress’ versions like the one above that Madnat kindly checked for me.

Let me know if any other questions - doing our best to keep the list up to date and reply to any messages, but chase me if I don’t respond for some reason! Cheers.

#221 1 year ago
Quoted from Jazzbouche:

Hi - yes, probably a good time to give a general update! The order is in for the electronic parts with some awesome new tweaks from Stumblor that will make installation easier under the playfield. Godzilla himself has been tweaked slightly to allow easier removal of the lightstrip in the future if it needs replacing. I’m doing a final test on this body design before ramping up production to get all the parts in stock ready for painting. Realistically shipping final product will be after Christmas - I’m hoping to start shipping around mid January, but will keep you all posted (it will depend on any issues with parts supply and shipping delays).
Over the next couple of weeks I will continue to test the existing handful of prototypes in different machines to search for any niggles - so if any are posted they will be ‘work in progress’ versions like the one above that Madnat kindly checked for me.
Let me know if any other questions - doing our best to keep the list up to date and reply to any messages, but chase me if I don’t respond for some reason! Cheers.

Thanks for the update

#222 1 year ago
Quoted from Jazzbouche:

Thanks for the update and good luck getting these up and going in production. Do you have a good idea of cost in U.S. $ yet? Sorry if I missed that.

#223 1 year ago
Quoted from mtopol01:

Do you have a good idea of cost in U.S. $ yet?

It's in the first post: PRICE….£180 + shipping. As of today that's $221 with the exchange rate so increased a bit since announcement.

#224 1 year ago

Hello

Great looking for sure
I would like a extended version

Are these Godzilla’s licensed?

#225 1 year ago

Can you hook it up to the Tokyo Neon sign ? Or just UFO kit ?

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#226 1 year ago
Quoted from addams40:

Can you hook it up to the Tokyo Neon sign ? Or just UFO kit ?

Just the UFO kit, which runs a more standard lolly board. The Tokyo Neon uses a custom board.

#227 1 year ago

Please add me for a extended version on a premium.

#228 1 year ago
Quoted from Jazzbouche:

I'm not sure how close you and Stumblor live, but if we're also waiting for the Tokyo Neon Sign & UFO mods to ship, can we just get everything shipped in 1 box? It sounds like for me, they'll all be ready to ship around the same time. I know Stumblor is already planning to ship the sign and UFO to me in 1 package. I was just hoping to add the 3rd mod to save on some shipping.

#229 1 year ago
Quoted from greenmonk:

I'm not sure how close you and Stumblor live, but if we're also waiting for the Tokyo Neon Sign & UFO mods to ship, can we just get everything shipped in 1 box? It sounds like for me, they'll all be ready to ship around the same time. I know Stumblor is already planning to ship the sign and UFO to me in 1 package. I was just hoping to add the 3rd mod to save on some shipping.

Unfortunately we're not going to be able to offer combined shipping with the AG, as it would mean Paul and I shipping stuff to each other and there are just too many variables that could go wrong with that plan, and at these kind of scales.

Over the next 12 months we'll be looking at ways that we can make shipping cheaper for everyone across the pond, possibly by involving a logistics partner, not sure. Both Paul and I have both had to ramp up how we do things, so still playing catch up essentially. Appreciate everyones patience!

#230 1 year ago
Quoted from stumblor:

Unfortunately we're not going to be able to offer combined shipping with the AG, as it would mean Paul and I shipping stuff to each other and there are just too many variables that could go wrong with that plan, and at these kind of scales.
Over the next 12 months we'll be looking at ways that we can make shipping cheaper for everyone across the pond, possibly by involving a logistics partner, not sure. Both Paul and I have both had to ramp up how we do things, so still playing catch up essentially. Appreciate everyones patience!

It was worth asking! You never know if you don't ask. I just wasn't sure if you were both in the same city.

#231 1 year ago

Add me for extended!!

#232 1 year ago

Add me to extended please.
Thanks!

#233 1 year ago

I would like the extended version please.

#234 1 year ago

well done on a fantastic mod. Please add me for a extended version on a premium.

Alex

#235 1 year ago

I’d love to get in on an Extended, please. Looks great!

#236 1 year ago

Hey, I'd like the extended version please
Thank you!

#237 1 year ago
Quoted from Jazzbouche:

Thanks for the update! I’m number 118 and can’t wait to get this mod!

#238 1 year ago

Add me for extended version please!

#239 1 year ago

Extended please

#240 1 year ago

Also looking for extended version thank you thank you very much

#241 1 year ago

Sign me up for the extended, please! Thank you!

#242 1 year ago

Amazing mod.

Please add me for the Extended kit.

Thanks

#243 1 year ago

Can you add me to the list for extended

#244 1 year ago

Please sign me up for the extended version.

Thanks!

#245 1 year ago

Please put me on the list for the extended version. Thanks.

#246 1 year ago

I would like to be on the list for an extended version as well.

Cheers!

#247 1 year ago

Please add me to the list for an extended version. Thank you.

#248 1 year ago

Sign me up for extended please

#249 1 year ago

Add me for the extended version (Prem/LE)

#250 1 year ago

Please add me for the extended Prem/LE version

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 120.00
Playfield - Other
HurryUpPinball
Other
€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop
Backbox
$ 100.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy
Protection
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball
Decals
$ 125.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
PINBALLPICKERS
(Alt) Translites
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
HurryUpPinball
Other
$ 320.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 300.00
$ 210.00
9,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Erie, CO
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
BomberMods
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 49.99
€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop
Backbox
€ 178.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop
Backbox
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
There are 1,180 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 24.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/godzilla-atomic-godzilla-figure-mod/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.